The significance of the “Just Be First (JBF)” theory

S

Sloppyseconds

Iron
Intro

Before the advent of fame, glory, arts and culture, a man that lived in prehistoric times only had two circumstances where they could immortalise themselves. First is by being the one to take a woman's virginity and imprint themselves on their sexual psyche (not just psychologically but physically too if you believe in the concept of telegony). Second is having the woman bear the offspring of the man and officially continuing his own lineage. Those were probably the only avenues where a man could grant themselves “immortality” without having to rely on being part of a community to hype them up and carry on their legacy.

In a utopia, I think every guy deserves a virgin girl in their life and be the one to deflower them, even if it meant she died the next day and you’d never met another woman ever again for the rest of your life JFL. I’m no Mother Teresa, but if I was given demi-god powers to allow something as a guarantee for all men is that they all get a virgin woman just once in their lives. Even if I was a gigachad, knowing that my hypothetical oneitis’s virginity was taken by a truecel would already be enough to make it my personal 9/11, even if I mogged that guy in every quantifiable human metric. It’ll make me feel like Voldemort wielding the elder wand, never having truly “mastered” it.

I remember seeing some big Youtuber doing the Rice Purity test and of course ticking most of the boxes except “had sexual intercourse with a virgin”, and for some fucked up reason I almost felt bad for him. Even though they money and status mog me to oblivion, I almost felt pity towards him, as if I subconsciously knew that despite all their money and fame, they are still missing out on a vital part of the male existence. Unlike slaying with the help of money and status, managing to get together with a virgin woman is pretty much completely out of your hands no matter how much willpower you exert into the universe. You cannot will a virgin into your life. It’s one of those bullshit things in life where it’s about being at the right place at the right time without willing it to happen.

A little intrusive imagery of childbirth

A vile imagery but a necessary one. This is one of the major reasons why I wouldn’t marry a non-virgin woman. Personally, if I knew my future wife wasn’t a virgin and she was giving birth to our child, I probably can’t help but imagine that the child will be passing through the same orifice that dicks of other men once touched. This is why birth via C-section mogs vaginal birth because you’re not “woman born”. In Macbeth, “none of woman born shall harm Macbeth” (vaginal birth), but if you were “ripped untimely” outta the womb (C-section), you’re basically an overman because you didn’t have to go through the passage where other dicks have been through. So if you were born this way, even though you might be incel, at least you’ve never been cucked. Yet.

Sexual impressionability

When a woman is still a virgin, she is still very sexually impressionable and everything sex-related will be a novelty to her, so there’s a lot of leeway when it comes to locking them down. This is why I think it is very important to be upfront with your fetishes to the woman beforehand because then there will be more you can contribute to her sexual psyche. Personally, I have a “feast or famine” approach towards intimacy, in which I might even forfeit a sexual encounter or relationship (maybe even with a virgin but that’s a really tough call) if there are any boundaries set that restrict my fetishes. I believe in “possessing” a woman as much as I can physically and possibly can. Somehow I can already hear virtue signallers calling me a “terrible person” because of this JFL. You might think this is “creepy”, but I think this is another intrinsic inclination that males have that has been enervated by feminist propaganda directed towards sub-chads.

Greed, pragmatism or “love”?

While I’m also “greedy” and “selfish” in wanting to seek the most pleasurable experience possible from being able to deflower a virgin woman and express all my fetishes to her freely, there’s also a pragmatic and idealistic element to why I hold this belief. Obviously the pragmatic element for most people is that the woman will pair-bond with you the strongest so that the chances of them cheating are reduced as much as possible, like getting a massive headstart in a race. While the idealistic element is having a romantic outlook on sexual intimacy and getting giddy over the idea of staying with that woman for the rest of your life and they stay with you for the rest of their life. You both reciprocate and respect each other's loyalty. I believe all these three elements combined would create the most pleasurable experience imaginable to the point where you would feel that such a moment is the main reason you are alive in the first place.

The metaphysics of female virginity

“So God created man in his own image”: In the same way, a woman’s sexuality would be based on the imprint left by the man who took her virginity. The man who takes the woman’s virginity is almost like the architect of their sexual psyche, the creator of their sexual “blueprint”, the “master recording”. In my previous thread, I made an analogy on the act of sex in that the male’s penis is the “paintbrush” while the woman is the “canvas”.

Now I have come up with another analogy this time regarding the concept of female virginity. I think the loss of virginity is metaphysically comparable to the composition of a song specifically. Being the one to take a woman’s virginity and expressing every fetish you have on her on your first encounter is like being the original composer of a song that you wrote just for her. While everyone that comes after are merely making cover versions of the song that you “wrote” and adding their own notes and ornaments around your melodies. Very rarely would you hear a cover that tops the original. Sure maybe the performer has better singing technique or musicianship, but they almost never evoke the same sentimentality as the original performer. And so you basically become a woman’s “heartsong”. For the guitarcels out there, I remember watching a Van Halen guitar solo and there was this comment that really stuck to me: “You can play as fast as Van Halen. You can sound like Van Halen. But you’ll never be Van Halen”. Obviously, the looks pill still applies as the more attractive you are, the stronger your “song” will be embedded in her psyche.

If chad took a woman’s virginity…

Trying to “outcompete” or “dethrone” a chad that took a woman’s virginity is also kinda like attending music school to do a PhD in music so that you can write a masterpiece of a song like Bohemian Rhapsody, even though Freddie Mercury could barely read sheet music JFL. The most covered song of all time is “Yesterday” written by Paul McCartney of The Beatles. You think he knew his music theory? Well, the melody of the song just naturally came to him in a dream for crying out loud. No amount of hardwork or sigma grindsetting will get you to replicate that. Makes no difference from just sitting there and rotting.

What if chad had your sloppy seconds?

Of course, even if you were a woman’s first, you could still get “dethroned” by chad if your “creation” wasn’t really a centurial masterpiece to begin with. Just like how Whitney Houston’s rendition of “I Always Love You” mogged the fuck outta the original to the point where people probably thought she wrote it because she basically made it her own. But then not all is lost because the original songwriter Dolly Parton still made millions in royalties from her cover if that matters.

This might or might not be comparable, but even if that woman eventually leaves you and settles with another man, you could at least find solace in the fact that you basically “raised that girl” from A to Z when it comes to her sexuality. This is based on the blackpill assumption that love only flows down from man down to woman, woman to child and not the other way around based on the hierarchy of creation. You at least made a monumental contribution to another person’s life and imprinted the “sex bible” in that woman’s psyche. Having the opportunity to take a woman’s virginity is something biblical in 2024. You got to be your own “artist” for once in your life. You could also gloat in front of the chad and say that your dick has been inside “their woman” before. If they ever have a child together, you would be able to say without a doubt in your mind “hey kiddo I fucked your mom” and it wouldn’t just be another typical Call of Duty insult but a reality. Not saying you should, but it’s an option. Whereas if you were in a LTR with a woman with a monstrous body count, you would just be another drop in the ocean to her, or just like dust in the wind.

This is why on the very first night you spend with a virgin woman, I also advocate for taking the risk and expressing all the fetishes you have on your mind and fuck her as comprehensively as you can. If even she refuses to satiate your fetishes and sets “boundaries”, then holy fucking “ouch”. But you know, at least you know that they don’t have raw primal attraction towards you and you won’t have to spend a lifetime with them and move on with your life, because after all “the truth will set you free”. Of course, you won't be able to relate much to this if you don't have a "feast or famine" mentality towards sexual intimacy.

Finally, I see the act of taking the virginity of a woman as securing yourself a guaranteed “hall of fame” status in their psyche regardless of your PSL and whether or not she chooses to stay with you for life. That’s not to say it guarantees you being the “GOAT” in the woman’s eyes. But being the one to take her virginity as a sub-chad is probably the only way to have a fighting chance in occupying her headspace years down the line if she eventually ends up leaving you and miraculously finding chad to settle down with. Your impact on her sexuality cannot be denied even if chad comes along. Worst case scenario you’d be second to chad. Unless she’s a total psychopath, in which you’ve dodged a bullet anyway. “You are without a doubt the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of.” (James Norrington) “But you have heard of me.” - Jack Sparrow.

TL;DR: The act of taking a woman’s virginity is like the creation of art or the composition of a song. The male is the “original artist”, while the female is the “audience/listener”

(Searched up posts related to this topic just to find ppl to tag JFL. Some criticism would be nice. Otherwise it is what it is) -> @bourgeoizyzz @JohnDoe @NitoRump @John Cracovizk @MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, John Cracovizk, bloomercel and 5 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shahnameh, Sloppyseconds and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
why would you want people that shouldn’t spread their genes do so?
Like I said "in a utopia". It might as well be a high fantasy world where ppl shooting fireballs out of their ass is to be expected. So I don't think looks would be much of an issue there

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, humanoidsub7 and noobs
not a molecule

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, humanoidsub7, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
TLDR but I agree. JBF mogs. I am virgin only and oldcel. My only chances now is some village in third world.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, bloomercel and humanoidsub7

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
im not reading that u little nigger

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Didn't read (guess ur white or indian), but ur premise is both brutal, and likely correct.

Imagine being last - u legit stand zero chance

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You, bloomercel, Sloppyseconds and 2 others
Read.
It’s water knowledge by agree, let me add even a blowjob, fingering or a first hard petting/french kiss in her bed or smth matters, as well if not more than penetrative sex (women don’t even like it that much).
Just be first in everything is the real pill

• +1
Reactions: Sloppyseconds
Intro

Before the advent of fame, glory, arts and culture, a man that lived in prehistoric times only had two circumstances where they could immortalise themselves. First is by being the one to take a woman's virginity and imprint themselves on their sexual psyche (not just psychologically but physically too if you believe in the concept of telegony). Second is having the woman bear the offspring of the man and officially continuing his own lineage. Those were probably the only avenues where a man could grant themselves “immortality” without having to rely on being part of a community to hype them up and carry on their legacy.

In a utopia, I think every guy deserves a virgin girl in their life and be the one to deflower them, even if it meant she died the next day and you’d never met another woman ever again for the rest of your life JFL. I’m no Mother Teresa, but if I was given demi-god powers to allow something as a guarantee for all men is that they all get a virgin woman just once in their lives. Even if I was a gigachad, knowing that my hypothetical oneitis’s virginity was taken by a truecel would already be enough to make it my personal 9/11, even if I mogged that guy in every quantifiable human metric. It’ll make me feel like Voldemort wielding the elder wand, never having truly “mastered” it.

I remember seeing some big Youtuber doing the Rice Purity test and of course ticking most of the boxes except “had sexual intercourse with a virgin”, and for some fucked up reason I almost felt bad for him. Even though they money and status mog me to oblivion, I almost felt pity towards him, as if I subconsciously knew that despite all their money and fame, they are still missing out on a vital part of the male existence. Unlike slaying with the help of money and status, managing to get together with a virgin woman is pretty much completely out of your hands no matter how much willpower you exert into the universe. You cannot will a virgin into your life. It’s one of those bullshit things in life where it’s about being at the right place at the right time without willing it to happen.

A little intrusive imagery of childbirth

A vile imagery but a necessary one. This is one of the major reasons why I wouldn’t marry a non-virgin woman. Personally, if I knew my future wife wasn’t a virgin and she was giving birth to our child, I probably can’t help but imagine that the child will be passing through the same orifice that dicks of other men once touched. This is why birth via C-section mogs vaginal birth because you’re not “woman born”. In Macbeth, “none of woman born shall harm Macbeth” (vaginal birth), but if you were “ripped untimely” outta the womb (C-section), you’re basically an overman because you didn’t have to go through the passage where other dicks have been through. So if you were born this way, even though you might be incel, at least you’ve never been cucked. Yet.

Sexual impressionability

When a woman is still a virgin, she is still very sexually impressionable and everything sex-related will be a novelty to her, so there’s a lot of leeway when it comes to locking them down. This is why I think it is very important to be upfront with your fetishes to the woman beforehand because then there will be more you can contribute to her sexual psyche. Personally, I have a “feast or famine” approach towards intimacy, in which I might even forfeit a sexual encounter or relationship (maybe even with a virgin but that’s a really tough call) if there are any boundaries set that restrict my fetishes. I believe in “possessing” a woman as much as I can physically and possibly can. Somehow I can already hear virtue signallers calling me a “terrible person” because of this JFL. You might think this is “creepy”, but I think this is another intrinsic inclination that males have that has been enervated by feminist propaganda directed towards sub-chads.

Greed, pragmatism or “love”?

While I’m also “greedy” and “selfish” in wanting to seek the most pleasurable experience possible from being able to deflower a virgin woman and express all my fetishes to her freely, there’s also a pragmatic and idealistic element to why I hold this belief. Obviously the pragmatic element for most people is that the woman will pair-bond with you the strongest so that the chances of them cheating are reduced as much as possible, like getting a massive headstart in a race. While the idealistic element is having a romantic outlook on sexual intimacy and getting giddy over the idea of staying with that woman for the rest of your life and they stay with you for the rest of their life. You both reciprocate and respect each other's loyalty. I believe all these three elements combined would create the most pleasurable experience imaginable to the point where you would feel that such a moment is the main reason you are alive in the first place.

The metaphysics of female virginity

“So God created man in his own image”: In the same way, a woman’s sexuality would be based on the imprint left by the man who took her virginity. The man who takes the woman’s virginity is almost like the architect of their sexual psyche, the creator of their sexual “blueprint”, the “master recording”. In my previous thread, I made an analogy on the act of sex in that the male’s penis is the “paintbrush” while the woman is the “canvas”.

Now I have come up with another analogy this time regarding the concept of female virginity. I think the loss of virginity is metaphysically comparable to the composition of a song specifically. Being the one to take a woman’s virginity and expressing every fetish you have on her on your first encounter is like being the original composer of a song that you wrote just for her. While everyone that comes after are merely making cover versions of the song that you “wrote” and adding their own notes and ornaments around your melodies. Very rarely would you hear a cover that tops the original. Sure maybe the performer has better singing technique or musicianship, but they almost never evoke the same sentimentality as the original performer. And so you basically become a woman’s “heartsong”. For the guitarcels out there, I remember watching a Van Halen guitar solo and there was this comment that really stuck to me: “You can play as fast as Van Halen. You can sound like Van Halen. But you’ll never be Van Halen”. Obviously, the looks pill still applies as the more attractive you are, the stronger your “song” will be embedded in her psyche.

If chad took a woman’s virginity…

Trying to “outcompete” or “dethrone” a chad that took a woman’s virginity is also kinda like attending music school to do a PhD in music so that you can write a masterpiece of a song like Bohemian Rhapsody, even though Freddie Mercury could barely read sheet music JFL. The most covered song of all time is “Yesterday” written by Paul McCartney of The Beatles. You think he knew his music theory? Well, the melody of the song just naturally came to him in a dream for crying out loud. No amount of hardwork or sigma grindsetting will get you to replicate that. Makes no difference from just sitting there and rotting.

What if chad had your sloppy seconds?

Of course, even if you were a woman’s first, you could still get “dethroned” by chad if your “creation” wasn’t really a centurial masterpiece to begin with. Just like how Whitney Houston’s rendition of “I Always Love You” mogged the fuck outta the original to the point where people probably thought she wrote it because she basically made it her own. But then not all is lost because the original songwriter Dolly Parton still made millions in royalties from her cover if that matters.

This might or might not be comparable, but even if that woman eventually leaves you and settles with another man, you could at least find solace in the fact that you basically “raised that girl” from A to Z when it comes to her sexuality. This is based on the blackpill assumption that love only flows down from man down to woman, woman to child and not the other way around based on the hierarchy of creation. You at least made a monumental contribution to another person’s life and imprinted the “sex bible” in that woman’s psyche. Having the opportunity to take a woman’s virginity is something biblical in 2024. You got to be your own “artist” for once in your life. You could also gloat in front of the chad and say that your dick has been inside “their woman” before. If they ever have a child together, you would be able to say without a doubt in your mind “hey kiddo I fucked your mom” and it wouldn’t just be another typical Call of Duty insult but a reality. Not saying you should, but it’s an option. Whereas if you were in a LTR with a woman with a monstrous body count, you would just be another drop in the ocean to her, or just like dust in the wind.

This is why on the very first night you spend with a virgin woman, I also advocate for taking the risk and expressing all the fetishes you have on your mind and fuck her as comprehensively as you can. If even she refuses to satiate your fetishes and sets “boundaries”, then holy fucking “ouch”. But you know, at least you know that they don’t have raw primal attraction towards you and you won’t have to spend a lifetime with them and move on with your life, because after all “the truth will set you free”. Of course, you won't be able to relate much to this if you don't have a "feast or famine" mentality towards sexual intimacy.

Finally, I see the act of taking the virginity of a woman as securing yourself a guaranteed “hall of fame” status in their psyche regardless of your PSL and whether or not she chooses to stay with you for life. That’s not to say it guarantees you being the “GOAT” in the woman’s eyes. But being the one to take her virginity as a sub-chad is probably the only way to have a fighting chance in occupying her headspace years down the line if she eventually ends up leaving you and miraculously finding chad to settle down with. Your impact on her sexuality cannot be denied even if chad comes along. Worst case scenario you’d be second to chad. Unless she’s a total psychopath, in which you’ve dodged a bullet anyway. “You are without a doubt the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of.” (James Norrington) “But you have heard of me.” - Jack Sparrow.

TL;DR: The act of taking a woman’s virginity is like the creation of art or the composition of a song. The male is the “original artist”, while the female is the “audience/listener”

(Searched up posts related to this topic just to find ppl to tag JFL. Some criticism would be nice. Otherwise it is what it is) -> @bourgeoizyzz @JohnDoe @NitoRump @John Cracovizk @MoggerGaston
Really long but actually entertaining pseudo science. I agree OP. I wanna be the composer for a woman’s orgasmic sexual pschye lmao.

• +1
Really long but actually entertaining pseudo science. I agree OP. I wanna be the composer for a woman’s orgasmic sexual pschye lmao.
not pseudo science, imprinting in mammals is very real

• +1
Didn't read (guess ur white or indian), but ur premise is both brutal, and likely correct.

Imagine being last - u legit stand zero chance
Hence why a woman wanting to settle down with you might be the biggest insult a man can receive today

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, bloomercel and FutureSlayer
Read all of it. Agree. There needs to be a JBFmaxxing section of the forum. This is big.

• +1
jbf is a falacy

you can't make a ho a housewife, and every ho has a starting point

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Sloppyseconds
jbf is a falacy

you can't make a ho a housewife, and every ho has a starting point
The more I think about it, a woman probably doesn't even need to have her hymen broken. Maybe it's over the very day she learnt what penis is

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and bloomercel
The more I think about it, a woman probably doesn't even need to have her hymen broken. Maybe it's over the very day she learnt what penis is
that's what i'm sayin

jbf pill broke me
Now imagine starting out bluepilled and being awakened by the blackpill, JBF theory, and some other stuff like attachment theory.

At least some users were somewhat blackpilled already. The transition must be mindbreaking

• +1
Reactions: Sloppyseconds and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Now imagine starting out bluepilled and being awakened by the blackpill, JBF theory, and some other stuff like attachment theory.

At least some users were somewhat blackpilled already. The transition must be mindbreaking
I didn't even have to go through any paradigm shift. I believed in JBF ever since I discovered that penises are not just for peeing, even if I couldn't put it into words back then. Can't believe how it's not common sense to more ppl

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart