The simp-shaming movement is the MGTOW movement done right

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
It was doomed to be a failure from the very beginning to propagate amongst men to not date women or make chldren with them. The movemnt had no credibility amongst the general population and was laughed at. The stakes were simply too high and the philosophy filled with autism that no normal man could relate to.

But shaming men who go out of their way to worship women is something that everyone could get behind. It just had to be properly popularized as a shameful act.
And that's why it has found global appeal, even amongst little children. (who may be annoying, but it's a seed planted into the very young which matter here).

I am not exactly part of the resentful, bitter anti-female community, but it would be really funny if women on streams would become as privilege starved as men (even though I don't watch streams).

But more importantly- It would be beautiful to have simps deal with social rejection and bullying for getting abused as a foot rug.

There is nothing heroic about being a punching bag anymore, it has finally come to an end.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Aesthetic, stuckneworleans and 3 others
the nice thing is that simp shaming is socially acceptable

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and cardiologist
yep, a movement has to connect with the masses, not a bunch of n337 mountain men monkmode homos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, SayNoToRotting and 25thpercentile human
Even my NT friends joke about men that simp. The next step is for them to stop bending to the whims of their GFs.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and 25thpercentile human