The SIMPLEST/QUICKEST way to increase FWHR (but most painful)

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Is bonesmashing the lateral zygos/zygo arch along the side of your face (the bone that runs back to your ear), simply ... That is it.

If you want a SLIGHT increase in FWHR (like from 1.6 to 1.7 maybe or a bit more) then bone smash the zygo arch on and off (give it time to heal) for 6-12 months. I know it works and if you've seen the (few) pics of it where it isn't just muh temporary swelling but permanent.

After enough swelling phases it will permanently remain flared out. I have seen pics & tried it somewhat myself and it does in fact work, but you HAVE to be persistent. You can't do it once or twice and never again, I'm talking HOURS of cumulative tapping/smashing over weeks....

Of course it's up to you whether FWHR of a subhuman going up 0.10-0.20 will matter, but if you objectively want to change it anyone can ... just keep considerate for things like how it'd affect your skull size, how it fits with your jaw, etc. Ultimately don't go too insane as it'd look retarded to have big zygos with no jaw, but still it works 100% it's just that FWHR alone probably won't help most incels.

It only depends how much pain you can take and how persistent you are generally but if FWHR is wanted to increased this is the only free way it can be done within 1 year. Like I said tho if you are subhuman it probably won't help as FWHR is kinda cope but still good in the big picture.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Tallooksmaxxer
dont forget to take d3+k2+calcium to speed up remodelling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 20704
big fwhr is the biggest psl rotter dream

dont be low iq, it can fuck your es ratio

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism