The Sky is a Two-Way Mirror and I’m Pretty Sure My Ceiling is Watching Me

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
@_MVP_ I look up and think I see clouds?:unsure: They’re watching me from the other side, laughing while I scramble around like ants. And don’t even get me started on ceilings—they’re not roofs. No, those bastards are watching portals. Every time I stare at them, they’re staring back. I covered mine with tinfoil, but I still hear them whispering through the cracks. “We see you, and you’re not even interesting,” they say. Not anymore, ceiling!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nullandvoid, BigJimsWornOutTires, dphlover and 1 other person
@nullandvoid @the BULL @Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires @PROMETHEUS @Tabula Rasa
Iam pretty scared right now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore, nullandvoid and PROMETHEUS
@i_love_roosters @TsarTsar444
The Sky is looking like a Skype more:feelswhy:

Post pic of your room

• JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany
@_MVP_ I look up and think I see clouds?:unsure: They’re watching me from the other side, laughing while I scramble around like ants. And don’t even get me started on ceilings—they’re not roofs. No, those bastards are watching portals. Every time I stare at them, they’re staring back. I covered mine with tinfoil, but I still hear them whispering through the cracks. “We see you, and you’re not even interesting,” they say. Not anymore, ceiling!
niggga is in the truman show

• +1
How many stickers were you on when you wrote this?

Millions of mirrors are positioned throughout space reflecting our own sun. This is what happened millions of years ago on Earth. We had an advanced civilization that was taken over by Fake News. The deceptive empire then took it a step further and created space mirrors and sent them out into space. Their goal was to pull off the ultimate deception and fool future generations into believing there are millions of stars out there.

Sadly, during the last shipment of mirrors, the rocket blew up cascading into a mirror storm that caused an apocalypse. But some of the Fake News people survived. Knowing the world will take millions of years to readvance, they went ahead and cleaned up the technology and evidence so they could pull off another epic Fake News event. "The future will never know we existed... boyah."

Millions of mirrors are positioned throughout space reflecting our own sun. This is what happened millions of years ago on Earth. We had an advanced civilization that was taken over by Fake News. The deceptive empire then took it a step further and created space mirrors and sent them out into space. Their goal was to pull off the ultimate deception and fool future generations into believing there are millions of stars out there.

Sadly, during the last shipment of mirrors, the rocket blew up cascading into a mirror storm that caused an apocalypse. But some of the Fake News people survived. Knowing the world will take millions of years to readvance, they went ahead and cleaned up the technology and evidence so they could pull off another epic Fake News event. "The future will never know we existed... boyah."
Those "stars" are just remnants of that ancient civilization, reflecting our ignorance back at us. The Fake News empire wanted to wipe our memories clean.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Those "stars" are just remnants of that ancient civilization, reflecting our ignorance back at us. The Fake News empire wanted to wipe our memories clean.
Mirrors

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back