The slaypill, and why manwhores (slayers) are losers.

LOOKISM-LOGIC

LOOKISM-LOGIC

Pattern Recognition
Wait until you hear chad does not slay much if at all. Or really care for it.

And gets outstayed by a high MTN.

Slaying is merely filling the void for a lack of good looks and more broadly direction in life, it is self soothing.

It is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Chadeep, Klasik616 and 8 others

Slaying is merely filling the void for a lack of good looks and more broadly direction in life, it is self soothing.

It is cope
this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, notsocommonthumb and 2 others

It is cope
@MoggerGaston brought up something about high MTN-HTN having higher slay counts than even chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Klasik616, greywind and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, notsocommonthumb and PeakIncels
Why do chads have lower counts though?
Because one they are not slay copers, but also women do not want such emotional high all the time, chad overwhelms them in the domain of modern society, they much rather coast along with a chicken and rice kind of high MTN, though they will always lust for really gl chads and want to have children with him…… but commitment seems to be rare, I don’t know its interesting tbh.

Maybe it a case of the body, the flesh, the animal wanting a short term relationships for practical, prgamatic reasons and hence primal lust for really gl guys, but the mind, ego, soul ? wants a connection a intertwining of lives so they meet in the middle with a high mtn or htn…… Its similar with men too.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, notsocommonthumb, PeakIncels and 1 other person
Because one they are not slay copers, but also women do not want such emotional high all the time, chad overwhelms them in the domain of modern society, they much rather coast along with a chicken and rice kind of high MTN, though they will always lust for really gl chads and want to have children with him…… but commitment seems to be rare, I don’t know its interesting tbh.

Maybe the body wanting short term relationships for practical, prgamatic reasons and hence primal lust for really gl guys, but the mind, ego, soul ? wants a connection a intertwining of lives so they meet in the middle with a high mtn or htn…… Its similar with men too.
And why do you see some of the most busted-looking girls LTRing Chads?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, notsocommonthumb and PeakIncels
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, future slavic chad, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
I just want to look at myself in the mirror and not get disgusted bro, is that much to ask?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and notsocommonthumb
Slaying as a subhuman is more validating that slaying as a chad.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This will take some time…. Thinking
e.g. femcel Asians. As little as 3 years ago you'd see them LTRing white LTN at best. Now people are saying they're taking all the Chads along with white HTB.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
Slaying as a subhuman is more validating that slaying as a chad.
Chad slays because of existing that is comforting and reassuring etc but subhumans slay because of happenstance and infantile manipulative strategies (redpill).

One is cope and self soothes, valdiating and the other is just asserting yourself as what you are to women, catch my drift.

Tbh i could be typing paragraphs to really get my thoughts across but fuck it.

e.g. femcel Asians. As little as 3 years ago you'd see them LTRing white LTN at best. Now people are saying they're taking all the Chads along with white HTB.
Some interesting expression of Hypogamy.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
He’s literally the 6’2 blonde blue eyed aryan chad archetype, and the foid is a literal 5’1 dark skinned ltb viet JFL this is literally the second coming of ER (white chad + ltb noodle) they better pray for a daughter or it’s ovER

@N8verBegan

This literally is true chad doesn't slay to often because he can be selective, most slayers fuck anything no matter what it is, gross

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Xangsane and LOOKISM-LOGIC
@Xangsane Gaston is high MTN - low HTN and based on your comment he's supposed to be slayin'

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616