• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—˜๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—˜๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป

zikzog

zikzog

๐Ÿค”
Okay I've figured out the best slut equation. I will explain each variable.
Screenshot 20210424 001059  01

S - The slut value.
P - Number of sexual partners, multiplied by a coefficient of 10 because it's always 10 times what they say.
B - Number of boyfriends, again using a coefficient of 2 because for every boyfriend she had, there was another guy she cheated with.
M - Modifications, body ones. Tattoos, piercings and stuff, the value is squared as well.
D - Dyed hair, dyeing to natural colours = 1, dyeing to weirder colours = 2, dyeing to toxic waste or poisonous creature colours = 5.
H - Holidays, the amount of "Exploring myself" holidays she took.

We add the +1 at the end, I'd like to call this the woman constant because no one's free of sin.

A - Age of the woman. Self explanatory. More accurate when at least 16
F - Father factor. A rational value between 0 and 1 (0<F<1) more absent the father the lower but the better and more involved the father, the higher.

Any value of S less than 0.5 and I'll call you a liar, anything from 0.5-1 is pretty good, anything from 0.5-2 is decent, 2-6 is pretty bad and anything more than 6, then run.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, sub6manletnozygos, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 36 others
The only useful equation is: P in V

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, bugeye, court monarch777 and 10 others
View attachment 1105085
S - The slut value.
P - Number of sexual partners, multiplied by a coefficient of 10 because it's always 10 times what they say.
B - Number of boyfriends, again using a coefficient of 2 because for every boyfriend she had, there was another guy she cheated with.
M - Modifications, body ones. Tattoos, piercings and stuff, the value is squared as well.
D - Dyed hair, dyeing to natural colours = 1, dyeing to weirder colours = 2, dyeing to toxic waste or poisonous creature colours = 5.

We add the +1 at the end, I'd like to call this the woman constant because no one's free of sin.

F - Father factor. A rational value between 0 and 1 (0<F<1) more absent the father the lower but the better and more involved the father, the higher.

Any value of S less than 0.5 and I'll call you a liar, anything from 0.5-1 is pretty good, anything from 0.5-2 is decent, 2-6 is pretty bad and anything more than 6, then run.
Very well done!

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10913 and 3 others
Wow, that's genius level stuff!

• Love it
Reactions: zikzog
your mom is a 10

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and gamma
Wow, that's genius level stuff!
Thanks, I came up with it while in the psycho ward. Wrote it on the wall with my feces.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Thanks to your explanation I understood all of it. A very useful and well thought out equation. Good job :feelsyay:.

• Love it
Damn.

Didn't know we had hidden talent in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
My current fwb has Svalue of 9.

my exgf Svalue of 6.8

its fucking over

• So Sad
woah nigga go outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
To be slightly more reasonable I have decided to change F to be 0.5<F<1

Thanks to your explanation I understood all of it. A very useful and well thought out equation. Good job :feelsyay:.
I try my best, might need modifications, but generally seems to work.

• +1
Reactions: john2
thank you for your contribution to mathematics

• Love it
cool, tho these are kinda obvious, you should add more like, black nails, fake nails, dark lipstick and thickened eyebrows, globohomo speech where she loves talking about homos and defending them, aggressively tries to rate men or analyze their looks, generally behaving like a horny male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and zikzog
cool, tho these are kinda obvious, you should add more like, black nails, fake nails, dark lipstick and thickened eyebrows, globohomo speech where she loves talking about homos and defending them, aggressively tries to rate men or analyze their looks, generally behaving like a horny male
Very true, there are many variables I can add but I tried to make it a clear and concise as possible. Really you should take everything into account but this is mainly just an easy kind of guideline thing.

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
Wtf is this

• Love it
The stephen hawking of our generation. With enough exposure, I could see you being recognized for sum awards.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and zikzog
einstein been real quiet since this dropped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zikzog and Deleted member 11292
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Mods pin

• Love it
View attachment 1105085
S - The slut value.

Any value of S less than 0.5 and I'll call you a liar, anything from 0.5-1 is pretty good, anything from 0.5-2 is decent, 2-6 is pretty bad and anything more than 6, then run
I am impressed, well done

• Love it
:feelshah:

• JFL
Based

• +1
what no pussy does to a nigga, imagine being so cucked as to derive an equation for how many mfs your girlfriends been railed by

• JFL
what no pussy does to a nigga, imagine being so cucked as to derive an equation for how many mfs your girlfriends been railed by
Imagine not making an equation for everything, peak efficiency.

Oh man I can't sleep right now, let alone knowing this information now.

• +1