The smaller the town you live in, the more NT you need to be and vice versa

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Small town mentality is very real. Everybody talks. Everybody is connected. And having no social proof in a tight knit community is a death sentence. I’m from a small town where Chads are almost non-existent but ogres get to slay prime hqnps all the time since these foids don’t have much reference to looks. Can’t hold a convo? Can’t make her laugh? Can’t make warm and fuzzy inside? It’s GGs regardless of your looks level. :feelswhy:

On the flip side of that, in more densely populated cities in New York and Chadifornia, you can practically get away with being a sperg as long as you’re not ugly.

I know because I couldn’t get shit in my own hometown but clubbing and tindering in the city was easy mode.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, DeadTrees, hattrick and 2 others
legit theory

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and mulattocel
nowdays a attractive girl from small is really hard to happen almost all of them move to the big town in the search of Chad cock and money

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, panjeet currycel and ambi
nowdays a attractive girl from small is really hard to happen almost all of them move to the big town in the search of Chad cock and money
You’d be surprised, a lot of the htbs from my town don’t even know of the power they hold so you see them with oofy doofies 24/7

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees
You’d be surprised, a lot of the htbs from my town don’t even know of the power they hold so you see them with oofy doofies 24/7
i mean they dont need to move they can sell feet pics and made in a day what i make in a month

i mean they dont need to move they can sell feet pics and made in a day what i make in a month
I always wonder which local thots got an OF jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back