The smartest leanmaxxing approach (+Personal experience + Leanmaxxing diary (updates every week))

SWAG

SWAG

Iron
We all know how important thinness is to our appearance.
We all want to get hollow cheeks and a chiseled jawline.
We all know what to do for this - do not eat.

Why haven't all users achieved a low body fat percentage so far?

The first thing we need to realize if we are overweight is that we are drug addicts. Yes. Delicious, sweet and fatty foods have a tremendous effect on dopamine receptors. We are addicted to the pleasure that food gives us.

I have outlined the approximate path that leads to our goal in the shortest way. To walk this path is a significant achievement. By walking this path, you can be truly proud of yourself. Having passed this path, you can feel superiority over people who still live their worthless life with extra pounds. The whole journey consists of three stages. Each subsequent stage is easier than the previous one.

Our goal
Our goal is not only to get low bodyfat. We need to support that. We need to give up our addiction and develop new habits. With the right approach, we can get great pleasure from small portions of junk food, while staying thin and enjoying the life.
Our goal is to overcome ourselves and our primitive instincts. We are humans, not animals. Our goal is to dominate weak people who are unable to live in harmony with their true desires.

Stage 1 (4 weeks) Do not look back
At the beginning of our exciting journey up to 10% BF, we must use the same approach that drug addicts use in rehabilitation. We must completely abandon our old eating habits. We must develop the habit of eating healthy foods. Breakdown may not have much of an impact on body fat percentage. But it has a big impact on our psychology. If on a diet we eat food that we shouldn't have, we reinforce the idea that sometimes we can afford to break the diet. But we cannot. Thus, we increase the chances of a subsequent breakdown.
Remember that we are drug addicts. The addict who has tried the dose can no longer stop. In the first stage, we must completely abandon all unhealthy food and all situations in which there will be a great temptation.
Not looking back at this stage is the only way to win. Avoid thinking about food. If you think about food, you have already failed. You don't have to depend on motivation. You don't have to depend on willpower. All you have to do is refuse. Every day you haven't thought about food is a victory. Every day strengthens our self-confidence. It will only get better. It will be easier further.

Our goal is to live 4 weeks on a calorie deficit, not allowing thoughts about food, not allowing situations in which we could break loose. Remember that not looking back is the only way to win.

Stage 2 (~4 weeks) Increase in turnover
If you have successfully completed the first stage without interruptions, you are ready for the second stage. Fasting connection.
Fasting is great. I tried fasting on myself for 7 days and it was not difficult. The results in fat burning are amazing. You can easily find more information about fasting, this is not the purpose of this post.
What's wrong with fasting? This is the way out of it. After coming out of fasting, you will feel hungry. You will feel the real hunger. Animal hunger. At this stage, many people break loose and start eating junk food, gaining pounds again. Remember we are food addicts. After fasting, people use this drug with increased potency. This is why we needed the first stage. If we were able to get through a month without a breakdown, without looking back, we have developed a habit. The habit of avoiding excess food. Therefore, it will not be difficult for us not to eat like animals when we come out of starvation. The key is not to eat any of the forbidden foods. The key is not to even think about it. We need to refuse. After all, we are drug addicts.
In the second stage, our fat burning results will be amazing. You will not be disappointed if you can get past this stage. You will feel proud of yourself. You will feel real power.

In the second step, our goal is to achieve the desired percentage of body fat. Set a specific goal for yourself and go towards it. Whether to use fasting or not is up to you. It's just the fastest way. And at this stage, you will have the necessary habits to use this secret weapon. You can only use a calorie deficit.
The duration of the second stage is uncertain. Presumably 4 weeks. But it can be either less or more, depending on your goals and percentage of fat.

Stage 3. Return to normal life
If you've made it to stage 3, congratulations. So you have reached your goal. You have developed some very useful habits. Enjoy the victory. But our journey was not over.
Yes. We've managed to lose weight. But we went the easy way. We're still addicts, remember? The key to our success was the complete rejection of the factors that lead to the failure of the diet. We have a habit of maintaining a diet, but we do not have a habit of eating wisely. Having relaxed your diet, it is easy to break off. Very easy. But we need to keep our result. It won't be difficult. It just takes a smart approach.
For several months, we completely cut off excess calories, fat and sugar. Tasting some of the junk food can blow the roof off. We still have the habit of eating junk food. We are still in the habit of gorging on extra calories.
This habit needs to be replaced. I urge you to add unhealthy and tasty food in very small portions. 20 grams of chocolate today, a few nuts in a few days, half a slice of pizza at the weekend.
But no more. Thus, we replace the old habit of gorging ourselves on the new habit of eating junk food irregularly and in small portions. We'll get less dopamine from food in general. But small portions will bring in a lot of dopamine due to the fact that we are out of the habit of eating a lot. In the third stage, you need to form a habit of eating right with a weakening of the diet and the absence of significant disruptions. By maintaining the third stage for some time, you will become free. Free from food addiction. Thin. And you will easily continue to maintain the necessary shape, since you will have the necessary habits, self-confidence and you will feel great, having managed to overcome yourself and feel superior over other people. You will be happier. Isn't this the purpose of life?

Personal experience
I want to note that I myself did not go through the journey that I described. I started losing weight about 4 months ago. At the beginning, I weighed 88 kilograms. My weight at the moment is 76 kilograms. My weight, which I am striving for - 66-69 kilograms, I do not know for sure yet (I will look in appearance). Yes, I have achieved some success, but I understand that I could have achieved my goal a long time ago if I had used a smart approach. And yes, i'm still weak food addict.

Today I begin my journey to freedom from food addiction. Every week I will write down my results. Current weight = 76 kg. You can join me or just watch from the sidelines as a high inhib omega.

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Yerico7, Deleted member 6892 and 6 others
too long dnr but bookmarked will read when im motivated

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Tl;dr, 4 weeks on calorie deficit and 7days fasting and maintenance

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
i dont know what calorie deficit is but fasting meh pretty acheivable will do 30days

I find fasting to be more effective but too much makes me binge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Wtf bro thats an issue, your dopamine receptors must be fucked bro

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 6892
i dont know what calorie deficit is but fasting meh pretty acheivable will do 30days
Calorie deficit is figuring out your BMR, how much your body burns while rotting on this forum in a rested state and eating less than that. Add some basic exercise for a 30-60min each day and that's your secret to leanmaxxing

Didn't read. Just eat 200 grams of protein and hit the gym and run, don't need to do anything fancy.

• +1
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart and Essonerian
7 days of fasting? Someone will try this and die OP.

Just exercice and drink water.