The smartest Thing to do is to improve effortlessly (you improve Over timeeven If u do nothing, but u can increase IQ knowledge Cuz its stimulating/re

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
The smartest Thing to do is to improve effortlessly (you improve Over time even If u do nothing, but u can increase IQ knowledge Cuz its stimulating/remedial) , because there is a high Chance effort is futile Cuz everything seems Impossible based on my 34 years of age in which Things didnt become possible, so its a high Chance it will never be possible, Just effortlessly improve (for example increase IQ/knowledge) to increase the Chance of Things becoming possible in the future

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
The smartest Thing to do is to improve effortlessly (you improve Over time even If u do nothing, but u can increase IQ knowledge Cuz its stimulating/remedial) , because there is a high Chance effort is futile Cuz everything seems Impossible based on my 34 years of age in which Things didnt become possible, so its a high Chance it will never be possible, Just effortlessly improve (for example increase IQ/knowledge) to increase the Chance of Things becoming possible in the future
stfu spamming fat cuck

do you think its a good idea to read every urban dictionary page as well as the read every wikipedia article and all books protocol to increase iq

do you think its a good idea to read every urban dictionary page as well as the read every wikipedia article and all books protocol to increase iq
sorry I forgot to mention read every _MVP_ post in the protocol

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_