The solution to low birth rates and inceldom is to increase women’s testosterone

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy

There are obviously many other factors not just this but this is an effective solution I think. Women today are high E it’s not good to be high E actually their hormone is supposed to be balanced. A lot of chemicals like microplastics that lower both men and women’s T has made women more picky and low libido. Women in the past were higher testosterone.

I’d say higher T in both men and women makes both less picky

Just turn women into bull dogs theory
Hahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, lestoa, med and 2 others
Just turn women into bull dogs theory
Hahahahah
No😹 women in the past were higher t microplastics and other chemicals has lowered both men and women T. It’s not normal for women to have high E it is supposed to be balanced. Higher E women tend to gain weight and find it harder to lose it and other issues.could be contributing to the higher obesity in women today

The only solution is to abolish women's rights
@MoggerGaston

There are obviously many other factors not just this but this is an effective solution I think. Women today are high E it’s not good to be high E actually their hormone is supposed to be balanced. A lot of chemicals like microplastics that lower both men and women’s T has made women more picky and low libido. Women in the past were higher testosterone.

I’d say higher T in both men and women makes both less picky

We need to give them grapes

• So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517
They would go bald

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies