The solution to most of your problems in life

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Getting to low bf% and hitting the gym will solve most of your problems in life ngl, it’s just that people either don’t have the will to act or they don’t think it will actually help.

- Better looking (obviously)
- Better mental health and confidence
- Bigger looking P
- More T
- Gives you purpose

Unless you’re legit deformed or recessed to fuck, low bf% will ascend your face, don’t give me that bollocks about “nO lOw Bf FoR yOuR bOnEs”.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, Hikicel69, Deleted member 19445 and 13 others
Can't wait to be low bf so my narrow jaw will shine in all its beauty :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Yerico7, Eren and 4 others
Getting to low bf% and hitting the gym will solve most of your problems in life ngl, it’s just that people either don’t have the will to act or they don’t think it will actually help.

- Bigger looking P
- More T
- Gives you purpose

Unless you’re legit deformed or recessed to fuck, low bf% will ascend your face, don’t give me that bollocks about “nO lOw Bf FoR yOuR bOnEs”.
Bro, I mean, low BF is so fucking hard to achieve even by being skinny fat
The hardest part will be to stay low BF I think, this is impossible if you want muscle gain

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
I thought it was going to be 'getting laid'

Can't wait to be low bf so my narrow jaw will shine in all its beauty :feelsez:
People here obsessed with jaw width when IRL it’s the jawline that matters most. If your jaw is on the narrow side but lean, you will still have a jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and squirrelcel
Bro, I mean, low BF is so fucking hard to achieve even by being skinny fat
The hardest part will be to stay low BF I think, this is impossible if you want muscle gain
You’re doing it wrong if you’re skinny fat, most people here have no clue how to lose fat. They just starve or crash diet, leading to muscle loss + rebound afterwards. then after this YouTube fucked tousled ober because you metabolism is slower from having less muscle. Check out my fat loss guide:

How does it give you purpose?
You have a goal to strive for, whether that be a certain BF% or weight you want to lift. Hitting this goal will feel good and motivate you to keep going.

Also, this lifestyle will boost your confidence and T levels, both of which will push you harder in life when accomplishing other goals, like for example a financial or career goal.

It’s a domino effect, all you’ve gotta do is start and commit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
This is the 5th time you posted this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
it’s really sad we are so useless as organisms we live in a SOCIETY, spend all our free time so the top 1% can live comfortably, then get to go to a building full of weights and cables and sit there and imitate a struggle in the jungle and pretend as if that’s a life worth living. not to mention the gym is full of OTHER subhumans just like you trying to find a purpose, and your only goal in life is to be able to lift a metal object then flex on some Becky whore and hope she lets you enter her roast beef to which you will get herpes.

im so surprised threads like this are still made. I look at society as it actually is and I can’t believe so many people are willing to keep going on. it’s all pointless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Hikicel69, Yerico7 and 5 others
it’s really sad we are so useless as organisms we live in a SOCIETY, spend all our free time so the top 1% can live comfortably, then get to go to a building full of weights and cables and sit there and imitate a struggle in the jungle and pretend as if that’s a life worth living. not to mention the gym is full of OTHER subhumans just like you trying to find a purpose, and your only goal in life is to be able to lift a metal object then flex on some Becky whore and hope she lets you enter her roast beef to which you will get herpes.

im so surprised threads like this are still made. I look at society as it actually is and I can’t believe so many people are willing to keep going on. it’s all pointless.
Clapping Applause GIF

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

You can keep pondering this on a deep level or you can make something of your life.

As a man, if you don’t think building a good physique and being lean is important then there’s something wrong. You sound like the fat acceptance group; “society should change, not me.”

Also who says you have to spend most of your life in the gym? 3 hours a week is enough, like I do half hour workouts everyday.

You can keep pondering this on a deep level or you can make something of your life.

As a man, if you don’t think building a good physique and being lean is important then there’s something wrong. You sound like the fat acceptance group; “society should change, not me.”

Also who says you have to spend most of your life in the gym? 3 hours a week is enough, like I do half hour workouts everyday.
No dude, you genuinely just think you have control over your life by going to the gym. You don’t realize the things that matter are OUTSIDE the gym and on a surgery table, in chads contacts list on his phone for good jobs and connections, and in other countries for good quality women. The solution isn’t even in your control, much less in a PUBLIC GYM. The only reason I workout is to get endorphins and stay lean and I guess fucking healthy, because the endorphins and adrenaline temporarily blind my brain to the constantly signals of depression, because it knows I am not winning in life.

gym is cope, the only ones who cares about how big u are are other dudes

• Ugh..
Reactions: ExtraBones

Some people lift heavy objects and eat chicken everyday in hopes of being loved.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 16220
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and cardiologist
No dude, you genuinely just think you have control over your life by going to the gym. You don’t realize the things that matter are OUTSIDE the gym and on a surgery table, in chads contacts list on his phone for good jobs and connections, and in other countries for good quality women. The solution isn’t even in your control, much less in a PUBLIC GYM. The only reason I workout is to get endorphins and stay lean and I guess fucking healthy, because the endorphins and adrenaline temporarily blind my brain to the constantly signals of depression, because it knows I am not winning in life.
I never said it was the solution to everything, I’m saying it will have the biggest bang for your buck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Nothing inherently wrong but realize it’s still a cope. If you were PSL 6, no need to lift seriously.
Insert “if you were” prefix ad infinitum.

Tumblr 33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38 59ae975d 1280

- Bigger looking P
- More T
- Gives you purpose

All of that is achieved by more T.

Well, gym gives you an excuse to inject the lifejuice.
Imagine a so called looksmaxing forum refusing one of the only things that can save them :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7