The spiritual world is 1000x more powerful than the physical world

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
All the knowledge of all your ancestors exists in the spiritual world.

The power, wisdom and certainty of all the biggest Chads, Alphas and warriors of your lineage exists in your spirit

Get in touch with your spirit and you do more to accessing it than if you're trying to get external validation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 5467 and GreenHat500
stfu schizo no such thing as spiritual world

mf thinkss he in avatar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, Skywalker, Deleted member 5467 and 2 others
Get in touch with your will and communicate yourself
You will only be able to communicate yourself when you communicate your real self

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
Reminder OP lost his mind because he is a massive loser in so called physical world

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 20399, Magnum Opus and 2 others
bro thinks he's @curlyheadjames

have u managed to astral project?

My observation.

Its legit but people think the human body is somewhat inherently capable of fully manipulating the spirit. Its almost as if the spirit is not fully perceivable to the world and our bodys in the same way it perceives itself. Definitely territory i don't (and what i would assume many others,) dont have much understanding in. Also i doubt it would be something that can be played with by the body like some super sayian mode or something.

The main books that refer to the spirit (Abrahamic, even Buddhistic) also agree. The things of the spirit, is somewhat of an unknown territory. Then, humans don't even understand the body, let alone the spirit.

Thats why posts like these, and also other truthers who say spiritual things are seen in a egotistical manner when talking about spirit. I see all types of silly woman and men throw around the "connect with your higher self" rhetoric as if they have somewhat mastered this subject themselves.

In short, they tell you the problem but never the actual steps and application of the solution. "Get in touch" But how? How exactly do we tap into this infinite source of wisdom and truth? (Im not asking the question, but moreso giving you an understanding on what questions would be a better topic of discussion to this subject of truth).

I agree mostly with your content. Not saying your wrong, but a subject like this definitely deserves more "whys and "hows" lest the intent is seen as and author of ingenuity, or at worst, confusion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0
stfu schizo no such thing as spiritual world
there is .....GOD the creator of all seen and unseen

Colossians 1:16

Everything was created by him, everything in heaven and on earth, everything seen and unseen, including all forces and powers, and all rulers and authorities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 16501