The SQUARENESS of the forehead is FAR more important than its height

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
Unless your hairline is receding, in which case its different, the width of your forehead is far more important than its height, it MUST look rectangular this is why tall forehead dudes look so good with middle part cus it frames it squarely, This is EVEN MORE TRUE if your temples are wider than zygos, even with bottom 0.01% hydrocephalus tier cranium genetics you can still look good so long as the forehead is sufficiently squarish

What does this mean?

Well we should investigate hairline transplants not only to the top but also the sides of the forehead, to make it more rectangular, I see this a lot with a very horizontally recessed forehead and they get a vertical transplant

ANYTHING related to water in replies = I murder your whole family and feed them to you in a stew

• +1
Reactions: Aero, wayme, Mewton and 4 others
29381.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
High IQ.

Thats why my dimorphism is messed up despite a high FHWR and proportional facial thirds.

My forehead is round cause of my extremely wide skull. Not news to me though as I was about to shave it anyway I just didn't know how forehead shape affects your looks

source, more info on why square forehead aesthetic?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Unless your hairline is receding, in which case its different, the width of your forehead is far more important than its height, it MUST look rectangular this is why tall forehead dudes look so good with middle part cus it frames it squarely, This is EVEN MORE TRUE if your temples are wider than zygos, even with bottom 0.01% hydrocephalus tier cranium genetics you can still look good so long as the forehead is sufficiently squarish

What does this mean?

Well we should investigate hairline transplants not only to the top but also the sides of the forehead, to make it more rectangular, I see this a lot with a very horizontally recessed forehead and they get a vertical transplant

ANYTHING related to water in replies = I murder your whole family and feed them to you in a stew
Show me pic of ideal and non ideal forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

What does this mean?

I have a small forehead. Like my hairline is forward. Also widows peak

Proper growth of face and more prenatal t, also he has not seen low prenatal t ethnics with square forehead who still look subhuman cause of the small forehead , wide and tall forehead is high prenatal t trait and combined with proper growth u get the tall squarish forehead like maher , gandy that looks really hugh class
source, more info on why square forehead aesthetic?

• Woah
Reactions: the MOUSE

What does this mean?

minoxidil or death. 2 months so far slowly saving my truecel temple peaks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240609_220119_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_220119_Chrome.jpg
    942.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer