the state of attractiveness now and into the future

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
masculine men are rare nowadays, and that will continue for the population that doesn't actively push against the feminization of men in modern society. Not just in looks, but potentially worse, is mindset, and cuckoldry.

The Neurotypical people who play sports yet still consume this estrogenic food (most modern food), see a benefit, at least for whites in that, their neotony and harmony is maintained better than previous generations, features such as short midface, non bulbous nose, and good harmony are female features native to them that everyone could benefit from. And is obviously present in the best looking prettyboys aka those who slayed in highschool.

For people who don't play sports or combat this feminization by injecting T, living a healthy lifestyle etc. they will obviously receive the downsides to this such as not developing a proper jaw, and lackluster features.

obviously Testosterone is good for being a man, Its our lifeblood, and I could be wrong, but the features of females, look good on some guys and natural females generally have the best harmony if they are average, they all have short midfaces, and wide eye spacing, and if they don't then they are subhuman.

people born in the late 90s to early 2000s have reaped the most benefits of this estrogen increase while not getting the downsides, or people will become more neotenous from here.

Dicaprio was so good looking because he looked feminine, but not gay or a femboy, and this is the difference most people miss. In his prime, men didn't look that harmonious, and relied on masculine features, while Dicaprio had feminine and masculine features which was rare. but now, it's common to spot someone with that harmony. just look at tiktok, or occasionally in real life.

The future of looks is that men will continue getting more androgynous until they have the same affects on women as asians do.

our generation is already the most feminine by far, just look at your ancestors, your great great great great, grandmother probably jaw mogs you, and your grandfather even more.

I asked girls on the bus about what they thought about chico, and they said he's "too good looking" because they can't cheat on him with someone better.

so maybe this is actually good for harmony and aesthetics, but its bad for actually getting a girl as masculine features with some neoteny is best.

Is testosterone or estrogen responsible for a higher pfl and ipd? because that and midface have the most influence over harmony imo.

TLDR society and men are becoming more estrogenic, and that will deteriorate as these effects become too drastic.

also, I believe estrogen produces better facial racios like wide ipd, pfl and midface, but I could be wrong

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and thisend