@ the state of these hoes

gymmaxedhorse

gymmaxedhorse

Probably Tyronelite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Deleted member 16371 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

And most women will only get a guy earning 30k that’s basically it

This is why I dunno why guys even marry women from the west. Are men stupid? When 3rd world women are slimmer and not cunts? Yeah I know if your white you’re fucked as all white girls are annoying pieces of shit but at least for us non whites we can ascend with modest virgin women from home

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, gymmaxedhorse, GetShrekt and 1 other person
They think that if they put it out in the universe that they want a 6 foot plus millionaire with a giant cock and loves travelling that one will just materialise

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
They think that if they put it out in the universe that they want a 6 foot plus millionaire with a giant cock and loves travelling that one will just materialise
they're joking bruh, they're going along with the narrative that women have infinite value and are always good looking and they deserve best of the best etc. to mock guys who believe it
incels are really fools bro it takes nothing to fool them

• Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
And most women will only get a guy earning 30k that’s basically it

This is why I dunno why guys even marry women from the west. Are men stupid? When 3rd world women are slimmer and not cunts? Yeah I know if your white you’re fucked as all white girls are annoying pieces of shit but at least for us non whites we can ascend with modest virgin women from home
True. Atleast the girls from back home have lower expectations. They have also gone through more hardships.
Girls in first world countries = wake up = open Social Media = Seek males’ attention = blame men for all the shit.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
True. Atleast the girls from back home have lower expectations. They have also gone through more hardships.
Girls in first world countries = wake up = open Social Media = Seek males’ attention = blame men for all the shit.
Yep always go get a pretty ethnic from back home. White men are fucked there’s no such thing as a “good white girl” so they gonna have to make do which what they got

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620