The Steps to Self-Improvement

J

johnny4612

Bronze
So I think everyone has noticed that the first step, "looksmax," is really easy to learn and implement in your life, and you can immediately see the effects (especially the halo effect).

Now, after you have gathered knowledge about the other steps you need to take in order to achieve a complete "improvement" of yourself, there are additional steps such as "statusmax," "moneymax," and "socialmaxxing."

(Please write down below if I missed anything.)

Now that we have completed looksmaxing, we are on the path to learning better and taking the second steps. Which one should we start with first?

LOOKSMAXXING IS A COPE , UR JUST A NEWGEN U DONT KONW 90% OF THINGS THAT HAPPING HERE

• JFL
Reactions: stalkuh
IMG 1012

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Deleted member 92794, chudlite and 1 other person
So I think everyone has noticed that the first step, "looksmax," is really easy to learn and implement in your life, and you can immediately see the effects (especially the halo effect).

Now, after you have gathered knowledge about the other steps you need to take in order to achieve a complete "improvement" of yourself, there are additional steps such as "statusmax," "moneymax," and "socialmaxxing."

(Please write down below if I missed anything.)

Now that we have completed looksmaxing, we are on the path to learning better and taking the second steps. Which one should we start with first?
unforeseen amounts of mental masturbation here