The Story of Hitler is Really Fascinating

AutisticGymcel

AutisticGymcel

Rex
Went from being a broke, homeless, autistic loser to the most powerful man in the world. Crazy arc.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, borntosuffer, PsychoDsk and 3 others
yeah but it just happened for him, he didnt really try. life just happens for some people and for others it doesnt. over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, borntosuffer, zxim and 2 others
Dude, you are an autistic little incel loser. Hitler was always smart and charismatic, he just drifted up because his parents died when he was very young and he tried to become a painter and didn’t work a normal wagie job, he wasn’t a loser like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, tombradylover, zxim and 5 others
yeah but it just happened for him, he didnt really try. life just happens for some people and for others it doesnt. over.
He was always very likeable and charismatic according to his classmates from school. He just didn’t really try early on in his life. He always had it in him tho tbh.

• +1
Reactions: zxim, <6PSLcel and zurzolo
he was a good man too
he wasn't even in charge or had anything to do with the concentration camps.
he told joseph Goebbels' wife he was cheating on her.

a good honorable man
many could learn from him if they would think for themselves instead of believing biased cuck media

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, borntosuffer, zxim and 2 others
he was a good man too
he wasn't even in charge or had anything to do with the concentration camps.
he told joseph Goebbels' wife he was cheating on her.

a good honorable man
many could learn from him if they would think for themselves instead of believing biased cuck media
Hitler was a prophet sent by god. The Aryan Moses.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, zxim and PsychoDsk
Dude, you are an autistic little incel loser. Hitler was always smart and charismatic, he just drifted up because his parents died when he was very young and he tried to become a painter and didn’t work a normal wagie job, he wasn’t a loser like you
Bro is doing tricks on it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, PsychoDsk, zxim and 2 others
He was naturally gifted with the ability to talk to people well and his high iq, don’t try to compare yourself to him because, you’re not that guy pal, you’re not that guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, borntosuffer, puniteking and 3 others
He was naturally gifted with the ability to talk to people well and his high iq, don’t try to compare yourself to him because, you’re not that guy pal, you’re not that guy.
Where did I say I was trying to compare myself to him? Why are you faggot incels so presumptuous? Can’t I just admire the man in all of his greatness?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Where did I say I was trying to compare myself to him? Why are you faggot incels so presumptuous? Can’t I just admire the man in all of his greatness?
Cuz he wasn’t a loser, he was admired, a really brave guy and extremely high IQ

Cuz he wasn’t a loser, he was admired, a really brave guy and extremely high IQ
He was broke and poor and slept under a bridge for most of his young adult life. Failed as an artist. People only started taking him seriously when he rose through the ranks of the German military. Yes he was naturally gifted, but he only started to make something of it when he applied himself. Contrary to what most incels think, you actually do have to try in this world if you want to succeed.

He was broke and poor and slept under a bridge for most of his young adult life. Failed as an artist. People only started taking him seriously when he rose through the ranks of the German military. Yes he was naturally gifted, but he only started to make something of it when he applied himself.
Al came naturally, was well respected in the military during ww1

Al came naturally, was well respected in the military during ww1
Still point being, he chose to stop rotting and actually make something of his god given talents. Incels will never rise to his level, but they still betray god every day by rotting and not making the most of what god gave them.

Still point being, he chose to stop rotting and actually make something of his god given talents. Incels will never rise to his level, but they still betray god every day by rotting and not making the most of what god gave them.
You can’t “apply” yourself if you don’t have the genetics for it, in Hitlers case it was his genius level intelligence and Demi God like ability to talk to people

You can’t “apply” yourself if you don’t have the genetics for it, in Hitlers case it was his genius level intelligence and Demi God like ability to talk to people
You’re a faggot. An incel like you could at least throw his worthless life on the front lines and die for his cause. That’s something at least. No?

You’re a faggot. An incel like you could at least throw his life on the front lines and die for his cause. That’s something at least. No?
Die for what cause ? For israel ? Go fuck yourself zogbot you go die for your Jewish overlords

Die for what cause ? For israel ? Go fuck yourself zogbot you go die for your Jewish overlords
No, die for hitlers cause. Assuming you lived in Germany around the time of the war. Most incels could actually contribute something to the human story that way. A noble sacrifice.

Hey you're back

Hitler was always a winner, true Kalki spirit