The story of the school cuck turned into evil villain

lunin7

lunin7

i’m finally at peace
Is a long time ago and his name was Billy and Billy was contempt with being a cuck for a while after his wife divorced him well one day he just couldn’t take it and so he just snapped and snapped off his wife’s loves penis and wore it and so his wife ran away in tears

@alpha_provider was always wondering how this man learnt the ways of being a cuck so he decided to find the dick taker so he can defeat him and take the dick for himself but first he had to find out how to get to his strength

He found out that the wife of the cuck slept with 130,000 guys and so alpha decided to start his quest of finding a wife and then letting her fuck 130,000 guys so that way he can take all their penis and get to the same level as the other guy and then become super strong to the point where he ends up fighting the guy with the very most powerful cuck cock in the world but first he had to convince his new bbw wife

Hey honey alpha said yes honey his wife said alpha_provider told his wife to get ready to take the big meat but she insisted she wasn’t gonna ruin the relationship and alpha persisted oh my dear it’s alright I can help you sleep with 130,000 guys so I can take their dicks like the dick taker I am and defeat Billy

She asked who is Billy? Well billy binky was born long ago in the town of cucklin land in 1998

The story of Billy binky Billy binky always tried sleeping with jbw foid but got rejected because he was subhuman and so he had enough and decided to fight the bbc taker and by Billy surprise the bbc won and so everyone sucked the bbc bully and beat up billy binky and he was labeled cuck cel even after high school ended then he had enough and vowed to become the biggest bull in the entire world everyone treated him so dishonestly and harshly and so he had enough and decided to take matter into his own hands he would rip the dicks of his bulls offf after sex and then stitch them onto his broken penis

Wait that’s it said alpha_provider wife said if I am able to cuck you 130,000 times then you can get enough power to defeat Billy binky but how will I do that before Billy binky gets even stronger said alpha_provider I will do it tonight said his hot bbw wife okay my wife alpha said

And so off his sexy wife went she fucked 500000 men in the first day WOW my wife you are very good at this @alpha_provider said thanks honey I’m glad you like it yes now I am the ultimate cuck dick taker 9000 :soy: now that I have a power level of 500091 dicks taken I can now defeat the beta male Billy binky the school cuck who only has a power level of 130000

well well well if it isn’t @alpha_provider said Billy binky oh no it’s Billy binky said alpha hahahah now its time to beat you hahaha oh yeah and how can you do that I’m literally stronger than you muahahaha oh yeah I am now turning into bbc mode ughhhhhhhh now I am 1,000,000 dick power NOOOOOO said alpha me powers im losing me powers muahahahaha laughed Billy binky now I have taken your dick powers bow to me the ultimate dick bbc taker muahahaha but then something happened

Billy binky sees explicit piece of paper oh woohooo I really like this wait what’s happening NOOOOOO and then with a moments notice right before the end of the world was about to happen Billy binky penis explodes with cum right onto alpha provider face and his thick Latina wife OH DEAR GOD NOOOOOO shouted them both for hours Billy binky cum spilled over the earth billions upon billions of cum spilled onto buildings Dubai Tokyo New York India everywhere Billy binky cum spilled until finally his penis popped turning him back into normal and making him become a normie cuck once again

Phew where am I said the Billy binky normie cuck guys omg are you okay yea we are fine said @alpha_provider I am so sorry guys I guess I got too carried away with my ultimate bbc revenge plot I got poisoned by the penis infection of the bbc and bull machine 9000 well I guess we can settle this one way said alpha you can fuck my wife one last time and breed her as I watch like the cuck sounds good :) said Billy binky normie cuck and so alpha Billy and the Latina wife had a nice time as the world was still filled with white cum from Billy binkys cum to be continued

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and lunin7