the substance that destroyed my acne

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Banned
N65ibx0ea7881

My acne was literally this bad 2 weeks ago (not me in the pic, clearly)
I bought:
benzoyl peroxide 2.5%
azelaic acid 10% the ordinary

in just 1 and a half week of using my acne went down by 70% and actually healed.

started both at the same time, also combined with starting tretinoin just for maxing effects

also wear 50spf sunscreen while using because all of theese get you burned by the sun and cause damage

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa, iam good boy, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
wont it just come back when u get off these substances?

there must be some kind of lifestyle cause for your acne. Like diet.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Constantin Denis
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30843 and Constantin Denis

I know, but I'm not trying to go for the cause, I'm just going for effect rn. I will water fast at some point (I had glass skin after water fasting)

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

It’s genetics mostly.
But certain foods like diary or high sugar can accelerate your acne. Diet itself can’t cure genetically based acne. It just can make it worse or less severe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Constantin Denis
View attachment 2460499
I bought:
benzoyl peroxide 2.5%

in just 1 and a half week of using my acne went down by 70% and actually healed.

started both at the same time, also combined with starting tretinoin just for maxing effects

also wear 50spf sunscreen while using because all of theese get you burned by the sun and cause damage
if i were u i’d ditch the benzoyl peroxide.
why?
azelaic acid is both an antibacterial and exfoliating substance. it does the job of both benzoyl peroxide AND retinol, which paired up with benzoyl, will dry out your skin. you’re drying your skin out with something that azelaic acid already has covered

• Hmm...
Reactions: Constantin Denis
I wish I had acne I just have these stupid fucking scars that won’t go away.

• So Sad
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Napoleon1800
if i were u i’d ditch the benzoyl peroxide.
why?
azelaic acid is both an antibacterial and exfoliating substance. it does the job of both benzoyl peroxide AND retinol, which paired up with benzoyl, will dry out your skin. you’re drying your skin out with something that azelaic acid already has covered
So just use azelaic acid in combination with tretinoin instead of benzoyl?

So just use azelaic acid in combination with tretinoin instead of benzoyl?
no, because azelaic acid is kinda like a jack of all trades. it does the job of retinol, benzoyl peroxide, and salicylic acid all in one.

no, because azelaic acid is kinda like a jack of all trades. it does the job of retinol, benzoyl peroxide, and salicylic acid all in one.
So what should I be and not be using? I will get tretinoin in a week trying to see what else I need to pair it up with

So what should I be and not be using? I will get tretinoin in a week trying to see what else I need to pair it up with
if u get tret, use aza in the morning, and tretinoin at night. the aza wil help to clean up the purge. make sure to use a moisturizer. if ur skin begins to sting or feel super dry after the month mark of using tret, discontinue aza and keep on using tret as the ONLY active ingredient.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Napoleon1800
if u get tret, use aza in the morning, and tretinoin at night. the aza wil help to clean up the purge. make sure to use a moisturizer. if ur skin begins to sting or feel super dry after the month mark of using tret, discontinue aza and keep on using tret as the ONLY active ingredient.
Should I use a cleanser as well?

Should I use a cleanser as well?
when u first begin on tret i’d recommend a gentle cleanser at night. and def a moisturizer both morning at night. also spf in da morning

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I wish I had acne I just have these stupid fucking scars that won’t go away.
tret max bro as far as I know it even deals with scars. At worse, dermatoll

Never had acne jfl at your shit genes

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30843 and Constantin Denis
  • +1
Reactions: mrr
View attachment 2460499
I bought:
benzoyl peroxide 2.5%

It’s over, ROPEMAX.