• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
no

• +1
Reactions: xefo
wait how old is she?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and exeight
I don't get it. Isn't vitamin d a good thing. Maybe this doesn't apply to black people. Does it?
of course vit d is very good also very important
but the sun will also kill your face.... take 2000 IU a day and everythig is good (without fucking your skin)

• +1
Reactions: ALP and thereallegend
yeah her collagen looks like it dropped to -1000
she is a germa "woman" and i found out, she smokes cigarettes too
so guys, DONT SMOKE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, thereallegend and bogii
reminder, wearing sunscreen is one of the easiest looksmaxes

collagen = life

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetica, the next o'pry, AscendingHero and 5 others
she is a germa "woman" and i found out, she smokes cigarettes too
so guys, DONT SMOKE
still smv mogs me though despite being ugly old looking

Is Melanotan II with limited sun exposure better for the skin?

I worked with a 46yo white man who had been doing roofing for 20+ years. he looked fine. no wrinkes. stop with this sun cope.

your fine as long as u get enough protein and calories to repair your skin when its damaged by the sun. + moisturise.

these people who get wrinkles are also ones who dont eat anything, let alone anything protein surplus

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, TsarTsar444, ifyouwannabemylover and 5 others
higher risk of skin cancer and aging due to altering your skin hormones. Im not a doc to explain this in detail, but it's fundamentally flawed. Enjoy injecting this shit all the time to look more orange-ish

higher risk of skin cancer and aging due to altering your skin hormones. Im not a doc to explain this in detail, but it's fundamentally flawed. Enjoy injecting this shit all the time to look more orange-ish
The problem is the skin is so thin and white on my face it simply can't get a tan. It can get sunburned, but not tanned. MT2 is my only hope to change that.

The problem is the skin is so thin and white on my face it simply can't get a tan. It can get sunburned, but not tanned. MT2 is my only hope to change that.
I would say melanotan would decrease the risk of getting skin cancer because it makes your skin darker and therefore less prone to skin cancer.
But we don't know much about Melanotan's effects on the long term, so russiancel might be right, try cycling it and do overdo it
Also look into betacarotene

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I don't get it. Isn't vitamin d a good thing. Maybe this doesn't apply to black people. Does it?
Paler skin = absorbs vitamin D more efficiently but takes more damage from the sun

So it is a tradeoff. Africans can still get skin cancer/damage but they generally need more of it.

just wear sunscreen on face you donkey

Just Draculamaxx and live eternally

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
how old is this person