the sweetest thing just happened to me,a toddler shouted 'I wov u'as I was walking to the library

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
She was so cute and she reached her hands out from her stroller in the car and shouted 'I Wov U'.

made my day.

I can't wait to have children,because they bring such warmth and love into your life.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Epola and 1 other person
Children are legit gift from Allaah(SWT),I hope to open up a islamic orphanage for them or adopt one.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and JohnDoe
My niece says the same thing and kisses me on the cheek every day, children are cute!

• +1
Reactions: Epola and yandex99
She was so cute and she reached her hands out from her stroller in the car and shouted 'I Wov U'.

made my day.

I can't wait to have children,because they bring such warmth and love into your life.
I love u 2 🫣

• +1
Reactions: Epola
Children are legit gift from Allaah(SWT),I hope to open up a islamic orphanage for them or adopt one.
i don't think adoption is halal at least not the western version

p in v is the only ioi

• JFL
Reactions: Madridista

made my day.

Man it's sad because alot of children are sweet etc.. but then most of them become stupid whores (not all)