The system controls what’s attractive

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Gold
There have been certain features that have been attractive since the beginning of time. The lower third, hunter eyes, height, frame, muscle mass... etc. The media ,however, plays a HUGE role in what is considered attractive. Most of this is due to status. Let’s go back to the 1960s. Think about the Beatles. Paul McCartney is considered a sex symbol and he is not that attractive at all. And he’s a Manlet along with being unattractive. But being the lead singer of the biggest band in the world , he became an instant sex symbol. Bands started copying the look, think Monkees, Rolling Stones, The Animals, etc. The bowl cut, considered one of the ugliest haircuts of all time became the biggest fad. Let’s go to the 1970s. Skinny, effeminate rock stars ruled the world. Suddenly that junkie, skinny look became attractive to women, even though it’s the opposite of what’s commonly considered attractive. And now to today. Mumble rappers and Eboys are commonly considered attractive. Think about Lil Xan. Truecel with ugly face tattoos. But the media portrays that as attractive therefore his status gets women wet. Eboys are one of the biggest fad. I won’t deny that some of them are attractive, the ones with the dimorphic bones. But as “pretty” as his face is, Noen Eubanks isn’t SEXUALLY attractive to prime woman if not for his status. He is VISUALLY attractive, yes, but he can’t compete with someone more masculine like young Rob Lowe or Brad Pitt. But since Eboys are what’s “in” right now, he is statusmaxxed, and Haloed hard from it. Maybe 10 years from now the incel will be the biggest fad lmao. Jokes aside, if you are Truecel, you should niche max to what is “in”at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and PrisonMike
Noen Eubanks isn’t SEXUALLY attractive to prime woman if not for his status.
1583300564031 png

cope thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Nosecel, 5'8manlet and 6 others
He has good features, but if it weren’t for him being an Eboy, his hair and makeup would failo him hard. Where I live walking around with makeup will likely get you ridiculed or beat up. He is also very skinny, which is better than being fat, but isn’t ideal. He looks good visually, but his sex appeal isn’t as high as someone like prime Rob Lowe, Brad Pitt, or Henry Cavill. He is statusmaxxed from being an Eboy.
he mogs me to Gandy and back however.

Mods ban all graycels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DidntRead, Nosecel and 1 other person
Right
He only has a faggot style
With that face he can pull anything when older
I agree that he has a nice face, but the style failos him hard without status. I know it’s an unpopular opinion. But if you go back 20 years when Eboys weren’t popular do you think he would be considered one for the most attractive men alive? Not likely, because his sex appeal is killed from his style. A lot of people probably disagree with me which is fine. The point of my thread is that the media helps determine what is attractive in a given time period.

Retarded low IQ BS that I stopped reading at the 4th sentence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Not a letter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
I agree in the sense that he is statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed because of being one of the front men of the Beatles. But I don’t find him anywhere near a gigachad based on appearance alone. And I may be wrong, maybe he is a PSL 7 or 8, and you may think otherwise but
that isn’t the point of my thread. The point of my thread is the importance that the media plays in attractiveness, due to statusmaxxing.

• +1
I agree in the sense that he is statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed because of being one of the front men of the Beatles. But I don’t find him anywhere near a gigachad based on appearance alone. And I may be wrong, maybe he is a PSL 7 or 8, and you may think otherwise but
that isn’t the point of my thread. The point of my thread is the importance that the media plays in attractiveness, due to statusmaxxing.
yes i agree. but for us it's over we won't have this halo unless looking close to them.

yes i agree. but for us it's over we won't have this halo unless looking close to them.
Well Adam Driver is considered a sex symbol. Probably from bad boy halo. He has pretty good eye area, nice hair and height. But his face isn’t attractive at all besides that. Long midface, and horrible sticking out ears. His height and voice probably halo him most of the way, but he isn’t that facially attractive, probably average or below with his long midface.

• +1
There have been certain features that have been attractive since the beginning of time. The lower third, hunter eyes, height, frame, muscle mass... etc. The media ,however, plays a HUGE role in what is considered attractive. Most of this is due to status. Let’s go back to the 1960s. Think about the Beatles. Paul McCartney is considered a sex symbol and he is not that attractive at all. And he’s a Manlet along with being unattractive. But being the lead singer of the biggest band in the world , he became an instant sex symbol. Bands started copying the look, think Monkees, Rolling Stones, The Animals, etc. The bowl cut, considered one of the ugliest haircuts of all time became the biggest fad. Let’s go to the 1970s. Skinny, effeminate rock stars ruled the world. Suddenly that junkie, skinny look became attractive to women, even though it’s the opposite of what’s commonly considered attractive. And now to today. Mumble rappers and Eboys are commonly considered attractive. Think about Lil Xan. Truecel with ugly face tattoos. But the media portrays that as attractive therefore his status gets women wet. Eboys are one of the biggest fad. I won’t deny that some of them are attractive, the ones with the dimorphic bones. But as “pretty” as his face is, Noen Eubanks isn’t SEXUALLY attractive to prime woman if not for his status. He is VISUALLY attractive, yes, but he can’t compete with someone more masculine like young Rob Lowe or Brad Pitt. But since Eboys are what’s “in” right now, he is statusmaxxed, and Haloed hard from it. Maybe 10 years from now the incel will be the biggest fad lmao. Jokes aside, if you are Truecel, you should niche max to what is “in”at the moment.
I broke the system

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
Well Adam Driver is considered a sex symbol. Probably from bad boy halo. He has pretty good eye area, nice hair and height. But his face isn’t attractive at all besides that. Long midface, and horrible sticking out ears. His height and voice probably halo him most of the way, but he isn’t that facially attractive, probably average or below with his long midface.
he looks like dogshit let's be clear. i'm just sick to not understand fully attraction.psl is Cope in most cases.

• +1
tbh his personality gives off the protector type vibe, or well groomed self sufficient man.

• +1
he looks like dogshit let's be clear. i'm just sick to not understand fully attraction.pls is Cope in most cases.
you lost me on the second sentence lol

• +1
He has good features, but if it weren’t for him being an Eboy, his hair and makeup would failo him hard. Where I live walking around with makeup will likely get you ridiculed or beat up. He is also very skinny, which is better than being fat, but isn’t ideal. He looks good visually, but his sex appeal isn’t as high as someone like prime Rob Lowe, Brad Pitt, or Henry Cavill. He is statusmaxxed from being an Eboy.
he mogs me to Gandy and back however.
Young or old Rob Lowe?

I mean young, but he aged pretty well too. Still attractive.
I agree with the ageing well, but he doesn't look masculine. He's admitted to being too "pretty." Also women state this as well.

He's an extreme prettyboy in youth and a DOM Chad at an older age.

I agree with the ageing well, but he doesn't look masculine. He's admitted to being too "pretty." Also women state this as well.

He's an extreme prettyboy in youth and a DOM Chad at an older age.
I agree to an extent but he always had a masculine jaw. You can argue that noen Eubanks has one too, but the difference is mainly in the faggy style that Noen portrays with the makeup and unnatural hair color. Rob Lowe may be a pretty boy, but he still has sex appeal, even without the status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I agree to an extent but he always had a masculine jaw. You can argue that noen Eubanks has one too, but the difference is mainly in the faggy style that Noen portrays with the makeup and unnatural hair color. Rob Lowe may be a pretty boy, but he still has sex appeal, even without the status.
The only flaw Imo is his eye area, it's good, but it makes him look feminine. Give him hunter eyes and he'd be perfect. But I agree with you for the most part.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back