the tact that i missed out on teen love started to hit me again when i started going to university

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
seeing beatiful girls who do not even acknowledge my existance make me rage hard and then i imagine how good it would feel to have sex with them in their teens.

Sad thing is i am still missing out and will probably miss out for atleast 3 or 4 years until i get surgery.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, username1000, Klasik616 and 3 others
I think you may have phrased that a little poorly

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I don't want girls, I want strong men in my circle who will make me grow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gentlemanmaxxed, Debetro, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
Same, I realized that Prime JB's are just eugenicists and will look down on a man who has the opposite of their ideal "man".

It hit me a lot since I'm more of a inconspicuous person.:feelscry:

• So Sad
i have this feeling everytime i leave my house and see girls my age

• So Sad
I can relate. Whenever I look at the Instagram profile of some cute girls I have a crush and I see their teen pics, I imagine myself dating them at that time and taking their virginity.

Too bad that will never happen, since you can't go back in time.

• So Sad
Reactions: username1000 and Tallooksmaxxer
seeing beatiful girls who do not even acknowledge my existance make me rage hard and then i imagine how good it would feel to have sex with them in their teens.

Sad thing is i am still missing out and will probably miss out for atleast 3 or 4 years until i get surgery.
Atatürk's spirit still lives on

• Hmm...
You suffer more in imagination than in reality. Don't do that to yourself bro make a change. What use is it to dwell in the past and be absent in your presence?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: username1000 and Tallooksmaxxer
You suffer more in imagination than in reality. Don't do that to yourself bro make a change. What use is it to dwell in the past and be absent in your presence?
but it is a fact that i missed out on teen love and college love.

Don't worry, it will only get worse..

You won't do shit in university, and with the passage of time, from there all the fresh foids will vanish in the first 1-2 years of university, and you'll be left with only subhuman leftovers minions..

Eventually, you'll start making friends who are as subhuman as you are, where if you're lucky, you'll do subhuman things like gym or other team sports with other subhumans with them, or if you're unlucky, you'll go out and consume alcohol, cigarettes and maybe drugs with them..

Then you hit the mid 20s, reality hits you, you try to stay afloat at work, and towards the end of the 20s, at the pressure from your parents, you take that little fat low MTB 5'2 out of necessity, and you'll go on from there, using all sorts of forms of cope like video games, alcohol and other shits..

It's over, but the problem is it never started..

What

• So Sad
Same, I realized that Prime JB's are just eugenicists and will look down on a man who has the opposite of their ideal "man".

It hit me a lot since I'm more of a inconspicuous person.:feelscry:
proximity-pill

some JBs are stuck up but now and then hormones hit their asses and they will want to have sex with normie classmate just because theyre bored

well my highschool was before people being in social media 24/7 so it probably was easier for mtns to get lucky back then

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford and Tallooksmaxxer
you ll get over it when you become older and your T drops

will probably miss out for atleast 3 or 4 years until i get surgery

jesus. this type of thinking, including surgeries or other form of improvement, is so symptomatic for young males. hate to break it to you, but that ain't happening in virtually 100% of cases.

• JFL
you ll get over it when you become older and your T drops

jesus. this type of thinking, including surgeries or other form of improvement, is so symptomatic for young males. hate to break it to you, but that ain't happening in virtually 100% of cases.
please go back to reddit.

proximity-pill

some JBs are stuck up but now and then hormones hit their asses and they will want to have sex with normie classmate just because theyre bored

well my highschool was before people being in social media 24/7 so it probably was easier for mtns to get lucky back then
The Internet has shown what women really are

• +1