The thing about Chads (why you'll never truly ascend)

bonecel

bonecel

No cope zone
Is that they were genuinely interested in playing sports, dominating socially, being low inhib, etc. since they were little kids. They never have to force themselves to swim/play football or read inspirational posts to go talk to girls. They naturally want to do these things, like breathing or shitting. It's wired in their nervous system since childhood. Not in yours.

Example: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ab.21638 -- aggression/low inhib in sports is determined before you're even born.

Besides, people can tell if you're trying versus natural. There are hundreds of subconscious cues as to who you truly are, good luck changing all of them. Just like women can't act like men no matter how hard they try (even with HRT they seem "off").

(Still get your surgeries or whatever, it's better than nothing but dont expect too much)

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and goat2x
@TheLordMadness this dude has stolen your avi and talks shit about ascension

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheLordMadness and forwardgrowth
I had this avi since day 1 lmao

Besides, people can tell if you're trying versus natural.
not really. nearly all famous people are phony fake assholes, and people love them.
low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Post Quality: Greycel Tier

1. Girls dont care much about sports besides status, I hear girls all the time laugh at ugly quarterbacks but fond over goodlooking baseball players that arent even good

2. Inject Test, it will make you aggressive, low inhib, dominating by default

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheEndHasNoEnd, middayshowers and 6 others
im a natural chad lol i dominated all the sports in school

im a fatcel now

Legit. There are no true masculine Chads that use the internet. For the people who do ascend here they will fall into the pretty boy category.

There is probably a name for this fallacy. Where you try to imitate one attribute of someone successful thinking you will end up like them.

Well its time to rope, we will never ascend because gaycel said so
There are no true masculine Chads that use the internet.
Гифка антонио бандерас гиф картинка, скачать анимированный gif на ...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Good_Little_Goy, DidntRead and 2 others
Legit, genetics and your envoriment determines how you will be.

Kids that were shy/socially awkward and had anxiety will never have chad personality.
But that doesn't mean you can't imrpove, because you can definitely improve and become confident as you grow.
Ofcourse it won't be as good as being a natural. It will always seem abit off.

That's the reason you can sense peoples vibe, i can always tell someone who is natural and who is faking it.

• +1
Reactions: bonecel
not really. nearly all famous people are phony fake assholes, and people love them.
low iq thread
Sure, on a TV screen, way different in person

Screen Shot 2020 04 29 at 101921 AM

1. Girls dont care much about sports besides status, I hear girls all the time laugh at ugly quarterbacks but fond over goodlooking baseball players that arent even good

Honestly hope you're right. But go to any college campus and the "ugly quarterbacks" are the ones in the top frats who slay daily

You’re right girls only watch sports just to look at the guys jfl

So you’re saying chads are naturally extroverted. We know

It's not about sports. It's about being competitive and dominating. That's what girls want. They want winners

Is that they were genuinely interested in playing sports, dominating socially, being low inhib, etc. since they were little kids. They never have to force themselves to swim/play football or read inspirational posts to go talk to girls. They naturally want to do these things, like breathing or shitting. It's wired in their nervous system since childhood. Not in yours.

Example: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ab.21638 -- aggression/low inhib in sports is determined before you're even born.

Besides, people can tell if you're trying versus natural. There are hundreds of subconscious cues as to who you truly are, good luck changing all of them. Just like women can't act like men no matter how hard they try (even with HRT they seem "off").

(Still get your surgeries or whatever, it's better than nothing but dont expect too much)
@TheLordMadness this dude has stolen your avi and talks shit about ascension
OP wtf are u doing with my avi?!?:rage::rage::rage:
AD522237 7A3C 4854 8D5B 7B981B8FBBD5

And then.. stop coping, in my sport I'm one of the best athletes in my country (top 0.1%) and still was an incel and i did bimax to compensate. It’s all about face, u can also be an invertebrate without capacity and have 10iq but if u have a Chad face u will only get validation and admiration by girls and people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3573 and Lorsss
Sure, on a TV screen, way different in person

View attachment 381441

Honestly hope you're right. But go to any college campus and the "ugly quarterbacks" are the ones in the top frats who slay daily

Ugly Sports Players that slay have to rely on status on the area they are in, and can still be rejected based on looks, of course status maxxing is legit 2nd best besides looks

Looks are more powerful than Status they work on all human beings from infants to the elderly it is bioligical and primal instinct

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
In times of peace/low stress then yes attractiveness matters. But in any situation where male-male competition matters, it's less important. There's plenty of stories where foids ditch their bf after they get their ass kicked in a fight.

Ofc face matters, but mostly as a cue for dominance and fighting success, that's why the DOM/STM/etc. chart and shit like that exists. Those are highly correlated with prenatal test and genes.

And yes @dingodongo not about sports, it's about general dominance and dominance-seeking.

Well its time to rope, we will never ascend because gaycel said so

Actually whether you ascend is based on your genetics, prenatal T and childhood. But I hope you prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Ugly Sports Players that slay have to rely on status on the area they are in, and can still be rejected based on looks, of course status maxxing is legit 2nd best besides looks

Looks are more powerful than Status they work on all human beings from infants to the elderly it is bioligical and primal instinct

of course being a top 0.1% athlete in sports like football and basket gives you a top tier status, while being a top athlete in a sport like competitive table-football gives no advantage in the dating market

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard