The thing about having a onetis

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
You can't get rid of it you're gonna have that onetis for 5 months and it'll slowly fade away then you're onetisless for 2 months and you get a new onetis and the cycle repeats

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, slavicpsycho, Mewton and 2 others
brutal

probably true

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and noonespecial
It's due to having no options at all

• +1
You can't get rid of it you're gonna have that onetis for 5 months and it'll slowly fade away then you're onetisless for 2 months and you get a new onetis and the cycle repeats
But does this really happen to everyone? I'm starting to think there is a psychological origin to them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, noonespecial and slavicpsycho
It's due to having no options at all
false. when you're oneitising, you will reject otherwise reasonable options

I used to do it all the time

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and notsocommonthumb
brutal loverboy pill just cope with breaking up with your girl by hooking up with others its easy jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and notsocommonthumb
But does this really happen to everyone? I'm starting to think there is a psychological origin to them.
Don't you get onetises?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Yes

It's probably a symptom

Not me tbh

It's hard
"it's hard" jfl just reach to parties and go to a girl and make conversation and during convo start touching her and respond to her body language if she fw it or not if youre a no friends cel just onlinedatemaxx and build a chad profile and hoes will be flowing or literally just go to foids in your classes and start getting to know them

• +1
  • JFL
"it's hard" jfl just reach to parties and go to a girl and make conversation and during convo start touching her and respond to her body language if she fw it or not if youre a no friends cel just onlinedatemaxx and build a chad profile and hoes will be flowing or literally just go to foids in your classes and start getting to know them
This is redpilled

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Don't you get onetises?
Yeah, it tends to happen, but I analyzed myself psychologically and I saw how I was using them to replace the love my mother was not giving me because she has neglected myself emotionally. I think that there has been a lack of connection between her and me.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, notsocommonthumb and noonespecial
Yeah, it tends to happen, but I analyzed myself psychologically and I saw how I was using them to replace the love my mother was not giving me because she has neglected myself emotionally. I think that there has been a lack of connection between her and me.
Interesting. For me I think I get onetises cause I don't get any attention from girls. Didn't know you get them from lack of family support

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and twojei
"This is redpilled" sounding like that orangutan pointing things out jfl just use your brain and connect w people
Somewhat true but you said things like "build a Chad profile"

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and oztihcs
Somewhat true but you said things like "build a Chad profile"
by that i meant more in a principle of exclusivity whre you make yourself as attractive as you can in the female gaze. If you simply add pics and prompts that are low iq and low T no foids will want to get to know you just be an interesting person

• +1
Interesting. For me I think I get onetises cause I don't get any attention from girls. Didn't know you get them from lack of family support
Yeah, I think so. I was using them to replace the lack of emotional support from my parents. I thought that maybe someone from outside could give me what they did not. But I highly think that it is natural for the man to develop oneitis due to scarcity of options, so the male brain holds on tightly to the idea that this girl is the one because she 'treated me right', or other similar kinds of actions.

• +1
Yeah, I think so. I was using them to replace the lack of emotional support from my parents. I thought that maybe someone from outside could give me what they did not. But I highly think that it is natural for the man to develop oneitis due to scarcity of options, so the male brain holds on tightly to the idea that this girl is the one because she 'treated me right', or other similar kinds of actions.
Girls who had bad parents does this didn't know guys did it too. And yes if a girl just looks like my type not necessarily an objectivly super attractive girl she could become a onetis. I don't even need to have interacted with her

• So Sad
Girls who had bad parents does this didn't know guys did it too. And yes if a girl just looks like my type not necessarily an objectivly super attractive girl she could become a onetis. I don't even need to have interacted with her
Damn dude, same thing happens to me. I swear my brain always need an oneitis, and it just happened again three months ago with some highly distant and cold girl (when I first met her), the kind of person to avoid answering questions about them. I told my therapist about it and he told me that it might be a projection of my desire to be saved from my pain.

You know what other curious thing I noticed about my oneitises? Most of them have had not a father figure.

• Woah
  • +1
Autists are cooked in this world :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, noonespecial and twojei
But I do really think her attitude contributed to that in the sense that her cold and distant behaviour made me obsessed with wanting to understand why she behaves like that and such. It was first lust, but then it transformed into 'I want to understand the internal workings of this person so that I can understand why they are the way the are', but it is stupid anyways. What do I even win with that? Is that going to solve my problems? :feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Damn dude, same thing happens to me. I swear my brain always need an oneitis, and it just happened again three months ago with some highly distant and cold girl (when I first met her), the kind of person to avoid answering questions about them. I told my therapist about it and he told me that it might be a projection of my desire to be saved from my pain.

You know what other curious thing I noticed about my oneitises? Most of them have had not a father figure.
Interesting. All my past onetises have been a hoe one way or another except for my current one which seems to be high quality 🤔 maybe it's cause I want a girl that's romantically and sexually into me and in your case it's you want someone that remind you of your parents

• +1
  • Hmm...
But I do really think her attitude contributed to that in the sense that her cold and distant behaviour made me obsessed with wanting to understand why she behaves like that and such. It was first lust, but then it transformed into 'I want to understand the internal workings of this person so that I can understand why they are the way the are', but it is stupid anyways. What do I even win with that? Is that going to solve my problems? :feelskek:
Sounds stupid "internal workings" it's your brain making up excuses

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei and notsocommonthumb
Interesting. All my past onetises have been a hoe one way or another except for my current one which seems to be high quality 🤔 maybe it's cause I want a girl that's romantically and sexually into me and in your case it's you want someone that remind you of your parents
It might be yeah... But you kinda see the point, don't you? There is like some sort of pattern, in your case all of them have been hoes, in my case most of them have not had a father figure.

I think that's the problem with adopting a fully blackpilled perspective about life, you lose other perspectives, specially the psychological one. It is not all about looks after all. Maybe, I don't know, we pick people unconsciously by seeing how they behave and interact with others; something related to our mental workings.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Though this is the first time I have wanted to understand somebody this hard, but as you say, it is influenced by the fact that I feel highly attracted towards her. She smells good btw:feelskek:

• +1
So
What you think dude? Is it all about blackpill deep down? Is it all about looks or is there some psychological reason we develop an oneitis?

• Hmm...
It might be yeah... But you kinda see the point, don't you? There is like some sort of pattern, in your case all of them have been hoes, in my case most of them have not had a father figure.

I think that's the problem with adopting a fully blackpilled perspective about life, you lose other perspectives, specially the psychological one. It is not all about looks after all. Maybe, I don't know, we pick people unconsciously by seeing how they behave and interact with others; something related to our mental workings.
The pattern is probably someone to fill the need we don't have. And that's how we get a onetis
Though this is the first time I have wanted to understand somebody this hard, but as you say, it is influenced by the fact that I feel highly attracted towards her. She smells good btw:feelskek:
This is an important factor too. The girls I've liked I've felt really attracted towards although my friends usually call them mid and I still feel really attracted towards my old onetises