The thing about hooded eyes

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
I think they're aesthetically ideal because they indicate a low-set brow and healthy fat pads. The problem is they make you look more emotionless. They cover your upper eyelid/eyelashes which are fundamental features for displaying emotion (focus and tiredness). Most guys don't have the high-trust features to balance them out.

4171104_1717274648149.png

Hooded eyes with equally emotionless/low-trust neutral-tilt eyebrows, and no high-trust features anywhere else on the face. Immediate relegation to robot/aspie status.

4171110_1717274978893.png

Hooded eyes with negatively-tilted eyebrows (submissive and sad looking), very feminine and high-set cheekbones (make you look happy), negative hooding due to downturned lateral canthus (submissive again). Good balance. High-trust and high appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, ggg.tv🤫, fl0w and 1 other person
girls pussy gets wet from this btw, fucking retard keep making threads like this, if a guy is gl he is gl women dont care about muhh lowset eyebrows muhh medium set eyebrows

seagal has good hooded eyes.

seagal has good hooded eyes.

the reason o'pry looks so autistic is because his brows are too straight and too low, a bit of an arch makes you look far more expressive.

somerhalder doesn't have the same issue, hence why one is an actor and the other is a meme model that has the same facial expression in every picture.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Heinrich Schmidt, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
if a guy is gl he is gl women dont care about muhh lowset eyebrows muhh medium set eyebrows
I can't even think of a response to this. It might be the most retarded thing I've ever read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, ggg.tv🤫, Detective and 5 others
I think they're aesthetically ideal because they indicate a low-set brow and healthy fat pads. The problem is they make you look more emotionless. They cover your upper eyelid/eyelashes which are fundamental features for displaying emotion (focus and tiredness). Most guys don't have the high-trust features to balance them out.

Hooded eyes with equally emotionless/low-trust neutral-tilt eyebrows, and no high-trust features anywhere else on the face. Immediate relegation to robot/aspie status.

Hooded eyes with negatively-tilted eyebrows (submissive and sad looking), very feminine and high-set cheekbones (make you look happy), negative hooding due to downturned lateral canthus (submissive again). Good balance. High-trust and high appeal.
@Allornothing You’ve seen my face, would hooded eyes ascend me or should I aim for nothing but slight UEE ?

Where pictures