The Thing I HATE ABOUT ASIANS

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
i have no idea why i never made a thread about this before. but i legit hate fucking asians for this shit. If i talk to asians online there is very little difference in how they act from anyone else.

BUT IN FUCKING PERSON?! ASIANS especially ASIAN MEN are the biggest sarcastic assholes i've ever met. Literally everything is becomes "obvious". I've always assumed it's because they immediately assume blacks are stupid and try to condescend in a way they think we wont notice. WITHOUT FAIL asian men are always like this. it's not even witty.

i hate having to turn on my brain and choose my phrasing more carefully around them.

i was at the border of two different provinces and this dude asks me what the fare is for the bus. i didn't know so i told him that he should be fine, and if the bus driver was chill he could let you on for free.

I asked him if he was going to other province and he says DUH and points to his fucking shirt which was the main university in the province. OK>>. i guess if you were wearing a FRANCE SHIRT i would assume you're on your way to the airport you fucking cuck?~~?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and DalitBoss
Chinese people are the Jews of Asia, and Koreans are a genuinely evil and sick society.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97

Users who are viewing this thread

Back