The thing I hate about westernized Asian foids and love about FOB noodlewhores

alien

alien

Kraken
Westernized Asian women complain when you say that you have a "thing" for Asian girls. They hate it when white guys fetishize them.
But FOB Asian women? They LOVE that shit. Because they worship white men and make no illusions about the fact that the sexual chemistry between the two of you is very much racial. My Chinese gf hasn't explicitly said "you are my white God." But she has said that it was love at first sight and said that we have amazing sexual chemistry. During sex I bring up race constantly with my gf. "Take that white cock bitch!" "You like that white cock?" "I love that tight Asian pussy" "you're my Asian princess." "you're my naughty little Asian." "you're my sexy little Asian." She didn't like the bitch part but I told her that I was just really in the zone.

I had to stop myself from just blurting out, "I want to give you a eurasian daughter." My fetishes can get pretty extreme. There were a couple moments where I visualized our hypothetical 18 year old eurasian daughter looking up at daddy seductively. I think that might have been what got my dick hard on the second date with my gf. I came inside a Canadian-born Chinese (CBC) hooker over 3 years ago. And I sometimes hope that I have a qt3.14 eurasian daughter out there somewhere. And have had fantasies of my daughter finding me through some DNA database when she's 18. And then finding out that my eurasian daughter turned out hot. And then she experiences genetic sexual attraction towards me. And then I fuck my hot 18 year old eurasian daughter as a 49 year old man (I'll probably end up a hot 49 year old if I continue to lift weights. And some women with daddy issues are into that shit).

Yogapants being a westernized South Asian women born in America is the exception to the rule. I would say the most racist shit in bed to her and she'd love it. I would literally talk about wanting to give her a half-white daughter right before busting a nut inside of her.
0*xdUxl5qzg6N5xOid.png

Last edited:
Sorry bro. Not much was read.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, xit, Krezo and 1 other person
No one gives a fuck about your chicken lo mein gf you utter subhuman.

OP I'm gonna have to ignore you soon, sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and xit
We are sworn enemies now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
We are sworn enemies now
Don't worry bro, you will get your Asian waifu. Racism towards blacks is pretty intense with Asians. But there are Asian women out there who burn coal. It's just harder to find.

Don't worry bro, you will get your Asian waifu. Racism towards blacks is pretty intense with Asians. But there are Asian women out there who burn coal. It's just harder to find.
jfl when noodlewhores don't fuck you pull "racist" card

y8Ea8jB.gif

That daugher shit is weird man

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, fukmylyf and ElliotRodgerJr
y8Ea8jB.gif

That daugher shit is weird man
I have some weird fucked up fetishes. lol.
My gf actually asked me tonight if her nationality bothers me. And I'm like thinking in my head, "WHAT?! You haven't noticed that I actually have an Asian FETISH?" When I called her my "sexy little naughty shy Asian girl" she actually got triggered because she took it as an insult that I called her shy. And she might be confused as to why I make many references to her race. She might think I'm xenophobic. When it's a legit fetish for me. I told her that the whole shy Asian girl that turns out to be a freak thing is a sexual fetish for a lot of white men. And it goes over her head. She just tells me that she doesn't want me to call her shy because it upsets her. Even though SHE FUCKING IS SHY. EVEN ON THE SECOND DATE SHE WAS ALMOST PRACTICALLY A MUTE. lol. The only time she's not shy is when we're getting physical. And when we're chatting on Whatsapp.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
the daughter thing is very strange ngl man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I brought up the talk of raceplay to mine, she said maybe so we’ll see. But the daughter shit is weird af.

I brought up the talk of raceplay to mine, she said maybe so we’ll see. But the daughter shit is weird af.
The daughter thing is odd because my Chinese gf actually wants to get married in a Catholic church (neo-colonialism, I like it) and have eurasian babies. Whereas I'm the one who doesn't want to have kids. But the IDEA of having a hot eurasian daughter turns me on. It's just the economic realities of fatherhood that makes me go "oh hell nah."

I actually read it all
aznidentity and hapas will fucking hate this post JFL
god please massacre all those asian subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and ElliotRodgerJr
Race mixing faggot

Only the whites who get rejected by their own racemix

Neck asap