The thing that drives sex (and how to completely come to be indifferent toards sex)

TitSlicer

TitSlicer

Bully Indians
the drive for sex is simple

Firstly, we have to admit a biological component. Your body wants to eliminate the sperm, this is a known fact

But what makes us repeatedly crave sex and ejaculate sometimes thrice in a day when no human being that came before us (no pun intended) only ejaculated in a woman or at best to relieve himself of the tension?

1. Overpopulation and overstimulation: human brain wasnt meant to be at ease with other people. This was why tribes had like 20 people in a confined area but all knew each other well and had a common goal/ good in mind. Now if u live in NYC u are exposed to 1000s of people everyday, this raises ur cortisol and also ur reproductive systems go into overdrive.

Solution: Live in the mountains or alone with a virgin who u trust, mountain people are healthier and dont get depressed. They love life and can connect to the gods.

2. Misunderstanding what drives u to attraction: A girls body isnt inherently attractive, it is almost deformed, frail and unsightly. Only with the reprouctive instinct does it transform. When a woman flaunts her body, she has no idea the effect it has on men. Thats why girls get angry when you question their outfits. They think its not as bad as you make it out tobe. Only when they get raped and tits sliced and eaten in front of them by maniacs like me do they learn their lesson.

Solution: Undesranding the male body is markedly superior, undesrtand the girl has no idea what shes doing by wearing tight outfits, she thinks its just another dress but has no idea every man in 10 mile radius would fuck and dump her body in ganges if they were alone w her if she wearing that outfit. WIth enough meditation ull realise lust of the first order is infinitely easier to overcome than of the second one, because a girl wearing a slutty outfit is like a girl inviting u to reproduce with her, or a prostitute shakin her hips while she passes u by. This is a good example of the "medium is the message", cos no matte how many bible verses she can recite u get the impression shes a dumb slut who sucks dick (and prolly is).

Realising (not just intellectually but completely holistically) that girls arent in control of ur lust even with their malfromed physique is how u free urself from excess lust, and from then and only masturbate when the pipes become too clogged

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, PRIEST Sv3rige and PeakIncels
this is how i cured myself

now no girl has effect on me , i just get violent when i see them but no lust

again not cos im incel i have virgin, but just their presumptuosness that hurts me

im like michael from godfather , dont insult my intelligence type

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and PeakIncels
dnr, chad has sex everyday and doesn't give a fuck, seems like a big cope to me (this thread)

thanks for the bump kind indian

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
  • JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
thanks for the bump kind indian

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Underrated thread, good read.

A girls body isnt inherently attractive, it is almost deformed, frail and unsightly.

See statements like this is what convinces me this forum is full of homosexuals

Thats why girls get angry when you question their outfits. They think its not as bad as you make it out tobe. Only when they get raped and tits sliced and eaten in front of them by maniacs like me do they learn their lesson.
Caged.