The thing that pisses me off the most about Black women.

PatriceLumumba

PatriceLumumba

Silver
All of them are either religious or believe in bullshit spirituality nonsense. It's so fucking annoying I swear to god. Find me one black women that doesn't belive demons or spirits are real and I'll unironically give you all the money in my bank account. They're on dating apps talking about some Christ is King or I'm spiritual BS. like what the fuck.

Shit like this is what I'm talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo, gods lonely man, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
about the spirituality thing, for some reason a ton of blacks believe anything religious regardless of how retarded it sounds, i saw a woman claiming to be a prophet from god just talking about the bible and a ton of the comments were just african uncles posting praying emojis and saying amen prophetess. why are they so retarded? do they lack common sense?

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser
about the spirituality thing, for some reason a ton of blacks believe anything religious regardless of how retarded it sounds, i saw a woman claiming to be a prophet from god just talking about the bible and a ton of the comments were just african uncles posting praying emojis and saying amen prophetess. why are they so retarded? do they lack common sense?
This is just something was generalized, mind you during slave times the only form of literature slaves was allowed to read WAS the Bible. So obviously its going to be passed down through generation

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser and theonewhorisesabove
They are too loud theres a reason they are always a comic relief in movies

• +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove
I honestly don’t fucking know. I’ve met black men and women studying subjects that require mogger IQs and they still believe in god. The only explanation is some genetic predisposition.

I honestly don’t fucking know. I’ve met black men and women studying subjects that require mogger IQs and they still believe in god. The only explanation is some genetic predisposition.
it’s called generational telling

This is just something was generalized, mind you during slave times the only form of literature slaves was allowed to read WAS the Bible. So obviously its going to be passed down through generation
nah i think its a lack of a real church authority, you see in ethiopia they dont believe this shit bc they have a church, in africa they usually just mix tribal religion with protestantism

• +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove
nah i think its a lack of a real church authority, you see in ethiopia they dont believe this shit bc they have a church, in africa they usually just mix tribal religion with protestantism
The branch of Protestantism they follow is Pentecostalism which emphasizes the existence of the holy ghost and spiritual powers. There are mega-churches in Africa where the pastor claims he can cast out demons, heal people and speak in tongues. The church my aunt goes to has a "healing school".

• +1
Reactions: Afro_Kang
All of them are either religious or believe in bullshit spirituality nonsense. It's so fucking annoying I swear to god. Find me one black women that doesn't belive demons or spirits are real and I'll unironically give you all the money in my bank account. They're on dating apps talking about some Christ is King or I'm spiritual BS. like what the fuck.

Shit like this is what I'm talking about

@datboijj like astrology corner on lsa

You are such a new age black.

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
@datboijj like astrology corner on lsa
Exactly. Look at this post from LSA. they believe that the black lady was possessed by demons
You are such a new age black.
I remember watching this nigga transform from a gaming YouTuber to a fucking spiritual guru. I thought I was crazy for being the only person that didn't believe all of his bullshit. There was a time when I believed some of the retarded black conspiracies because I believed that other blacks were reasonable people. Once I connected the dots on all the weird spiritual movements in the black community, I became unable to believe anything a black person says. There was a time I actually believed the CIA funneled crack into black communities in order to fund foreign wars.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TiktokUser and Xangsane
Exactly. Look at this post from LSA. they believe that the black lady was possessed by demons

I remember watching this nigga transform from a gaming YouTuber to a fucking spiritual guru. I thought I was crazy for being the only person that didn't believe all of his bullshit. There was a time when I believed some of the retarded black conspiracies because I believed that other blacks were reasonable people. Once I connected the dots on all the weird spiritual movements in the black community, I became unable to believe anything a black person says. There was a time I actually believed the CIA funneled crack into black communities in order to fund foreign wars.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Thats not even the problem with black women you utter dumbass, the problem is they loud and ghetto

• Ugh..
Reactions: PatriceLumumba
Thats not even the problem with black women you utter dumbass, the problem is they loud and ghetto
I can't remember the last time I saw/interacted with a loud/ghetto black woman, so for me, this is the issue that I encounter most often.

I can't remember the last time I saw/interacted with a loud/ghetto black woman, so for me, this is the issue that I encounter most often.
DIE...jus die

• +1
Reactions: PatriceLumumba
Majority of females believe in that religious bs or zodiac sign shit. The problem with black women is that they have an overly inflated ego along with hyper sexual actions being displayed to the public. Black women will say they don't want a certain kind of man and want some dude making millions who is tall with a big dick while they themslves are wageslavng at fucking walmart or some foot locker.

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser
The branch of Protestantism they follow is Pentecostalism which emphasizes the existence of the holy ghost and spiritual powers. There are mega-churches in Africa where the pastor claims he can cast out demons, heal people and speak in tongues. The church my aunt goes to has a "healing school".
loooool, even white americans follow this shit. they make stupid videos on instagram and i see them all the time, they act as if every person can be a prophet. so fucking stupid, they should follow an actual church

Find me one black women that doesn't belive demons or spirits are real and I'll unironically give you all the money in my bank account.
Mandisa Thomas. I accept payments through Cashapp, Paypal, or Varo. :)