The things I’ve enjoyed most about my trip so far

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Shopping (manga, Japan exclusive clothing brands and videos games)
The two dates I went on

Sightseeing isn’t for me at all. There’s barely any difference between those places in person and looking at pictures/videos

Last edited:
nope you dont, you just coping now

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
dEar diaRy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BigBoy
I’m less butthurt then. I have nothing against successful Asian guys

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
They all ghosted me after

/the end

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and BigBoy
2 dates? Tell us more you slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Date 1: girl from a language exchange app who agreed to meet up with me on a short notice on my second day. We went out to karaoke, i held her hand towards the end, we exchanged photos from the date after and I haven’t heard from her at all since about 4 days after. I probably should’ve invited her to a bar at the end of our date

Date 2: chick from tinder who wasn’t exactly my type but I agreed to meet with because I was bored and lonely. We chilled and got drunk with her cuter friend until 6 am. They blew a lot of smoke up my ass and made me feel like we were hitting it off: they called me kawaii/kakkoii and made me feel like a charming foreigner presumably to keep things from getting awkward. The chick who invited me was definitely dtf but I wasn’t feeling it. Both of them ghosted me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
bbc is unstoppable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
Indians and BBCs are pretty much on the same level. Brown skin is unattractive to women

I am. What did I say that contradicts that

Date 1: girl from a language exchange app who agreed to meet up with me on a short notice on my second day. We went out to karaoke, i held her hand towards the end, we exchanged photos from the date after and I haven’t heard from her at all since about 4 days after. I probably should’ve invited her to a bar at the end of our date

Date 2: chick from tinder who wasn’t exactly my type but I agreed to meet with because I was bored and lonely. We chilled and got drunk with her cuter friend until 6 am. They blew a lot of smoke up my ass and made me feel like we were hitting it off: they called me kawaii/kakkoii and made me feel like a charming foreigner presumably to keep things from getting awkward. The chick who invited me was definitely dtf but I wasn’t feeling it. Both of them ghosted me
Did you msg them for a second date? Or keep in touch with then after?

Indians and BBCs are pretty much on the same level. Brown skin is unattractive to women
Fucking cope. ITS OVER FOR CURRYS

But BBC game is legit

i think u r blak

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
just fuck hookers outside tokyo. a lot of shops are controlled by the yakuzas

Did you msg them for a second date? Or keep in touch with then after?

Fucking cope. ITS OVER FOR CURRYS

But BBC game is legit

The first one and the second chick’s friend, yeah, but they both left me on read

The second chick went back to her hometown and apparently got serious with someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back