The Third IncelCon With Chinacurry : Hong Kong Edition

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
Me and @Chinacurry schedule happened to align once more so we decided to meetup tonight in Hong Kong for our third incelcon together

started the night out going to get some cantonese food while discussing what we’ve been up to as we haven’t met in a year. also discussed our plans for 2024

while eating @Chinacurry talked about how he had just been locked up in a mental asylum for the past 6 months and was forced to take meds and then told me how he faked an id card and bought a suit to escape jfl

IMG 8464

we were sitting between three chinese girls who kept eye fucking us, either due to our looks, deathnics, or the fact we were discussing bbcs and korean guys looks

anyways after finish eating we walked to a bar that @Chinacurry frequents. filled with milennials but that’s to be expected due to his age. while on the way to the bar we went on the biggest escalator in the world and discussed his fashion and how he can improve. he still wears jordans but it’s offset by him being an in shape millennial

was very awkward at the bar. we walked in and they talked to him first either because he’s older or i’m just non nt. or maybe i’m uncomfortable around millennials

we sat next to some fat chinese guy betabuxxing two skinny cantonese girls. he had him take a pic of us (over for my non nt face)

IMG 8468

after drinks we hopped in a taxi to head to a street known for hookers. was dead af, i guess it never recovered from covid

then i asked him how i could become nt like him and how to properly walk

then we headed to the subway and called it a night as he has work tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, zharupodrugu, Hero of the Imperium and 13 others
hope u had a great time!

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
What are you gonna do on new year's eve

3442178 EB2E4D9F 4980 43E0 92F6 11173DA7A0DE

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, WeiWei, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
Me and @Chinacurry schedule happened to align once more so we decided to meetup tonight in Hong Kong for our third incelcon together

started the night out going to get some cantonese food while discussing what we’ve been up to as we haven’t met in a year. also discussed our plans for 2024

while eating @Chinacurry talked about how he had just been locked up in a mental asylum for the past 6 months and was forced to take meds and then told me how he faked an id card and bought a suit to escape jfl

View attachment 2635455

we were sitting between three chinese girls who kept eye fucking us, either due to our looks, deathnics, or the fact we were discussing bbcs and korean guys looks

anyways after finish eating we walked to a bar that @Chinacurry frequents. filled with milennials but that’s to be expected due to his age. while on the way to the bar we went on the biggest escalator in the world and discussed his fashion and how he can improve. he still wears jordans but it’s offset by him being an in shape millennial

was very awkward at the bar. we walked in and they talked to him first either because he’s older or i’m just non nt. or maybe i’m uncomfortable around millennials

we sat next to some fat chinese guy betabuxxing two skinny cantonese girls. he had him take a pic of us (over for my non nt face)

View attachment 2635489
after drinks we hopped in a taxi to head to a street known for hookers. was dead af, i guess it never recovered from covid

then i asked him how i could become nt like him and how to properly walk

then we headed to the subway and called it a night as he has work tomorrow
Just tell us if you guys fucked or not, nobody cares about what dogshit food you ate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, WeiWei and Tabula Rasa
Will you guys hold hands?

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Chinacurry seems nice

Chinacurry seems nice
yea he’s cool

he gives me good advice he’s like a wizard or genie that if you rub his head gives you info

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Crisick, Wallenberg and Tabula Rasa
Alex is so non NT he even tried copying my accent when talking to a homeless bum, but ended up sounding more like Ravi (I'm not from London, and my accent is mix of Northern and aussie) having a baby with the guy Ritchie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Wallenberg and AlexBrown84
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Gonthar
You hung out the entire day and couldn't slay a chink whore or 2? Probably had sex with him tbh.

You hung out the entire day and couldn't slay a chink whore or 2? Probably had sex with him tbh.
maybe 2 hours tops

and why do you think i haven’t slayed

come to israel to celebrate your 40's

i’ll be in brazil with some 10s and a couple lines of coke
mirin
let me know when you travel somewhere for over 2 weeks and not for 5 days

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
mirin
let me know when you travel somewhere for over 2 weeks and not for 5 days
you just didn’t have enough days saved up from your wage slave job

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crisick
How was his cock?

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
yo bro let's meet
come to brasilia
ye we will

do you speak good english? i heard it will be difficult to get around with no portugese plus since i’ll look like a local

ye we will

do you speak good english? i heard it will be difficult to get around with no portugese plus since i’ll look like a local
yeah i speak fluent english
ill be your translator bro
they like to play pranks on gringos so ill save you from that

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Why u think bald is such a death sentence??
fuxk dating hong kong girls long term. so many girls were looking me up and down while with their chinese guy in central rn

you should find a 18 year old girl in philippines and make her your pet wife and take her places with you and make her do chores

fuxk dating hong kong girls long term. so many girls were looking me up and down while with their chinese guy in central rn

you should find a 18 year old girl in philippines and make her your pet wife and take her places with you and make her do chores
U do realise literally no one looks like u in hk right???

So it is not really surprising

You didn't write the part where you two had sex

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Damn they r killing it
i feel like so many finance chads go to hong kong horse races

why didn’t you warn me i’d get mogged to oblivion

i feel like so many finance chads go to hong kong horse races

why didn’t you warn me i’d get mogged to oblivion
@Chinacurry is a great guy and very knowledgeable

Did he talk about me and @FailedNormieManlet at all to you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and AlexBrown84
@Chinacurry is a great guy and very knowledgeable

Did he talk about me and @FailedNormieManlet at all to you?
yea i’ve seen both of you

we should’ve met up when i was in uk lol

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
Come to Northern China one day

Anyone meeting up with that fruity nigger AlexBrown is shady af. Why would you do that if you know he takes dick for a living?