The thought of getting older terrifies me

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

I wish I was NT
I'm still pretty young being 19 but I am constantly thinking about how I'm slowly getting older and that I'm not taking full advantage of my youth. Life beyond university just doesn't seem that great for most people and I hate feeling stressed about opportunities passing by me. I started my 2nd year of uni this month and I feel like I completely wasted most of my first year being depressed rotting and I don't want to ever experience that feeling again.

I also feel like maturity wise everyone else around my age is so far ahead of me. I have such a lack of real life experience and I desperately need to catch up. I don't want to feel like I wasted my life. I know this probably sounds retarded to oldcels that would love to be my age again but in my head it feels like the actual enjoyable part of life for most people is so short.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, PlayersGetPlayed, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Same 19 here atleast your in uni am wasting my life neeting hope this makes you feel better

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and HighTierSubhuman
I feel the exact same, I’m in first year uni rn

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Same 19 here atleast your in uni am wasting my life neeting hope this makes you feel better
Yeah I used to want to drop out a become a NEET but I know that would only make me more miserable. Did some fun normie shit this week and I feel a lot better now. I just need to try mask my spergyness better

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Samuel Jackson
How's it been for you so far?
Pretty good so far, I’m just going to the university in my city for my first 2 years of my degree so a lot of my friends from high school are here too

• +1
I'm still pretty young being 19 but I am constantly thinking about how I'm slowly getting older and that I'm not taking full advantage of my youth. Life beyond university just doesn't seem that great for most people and I hate feeling stressed about opportunities passing by me. I started my 2nd year of uni this month and I feel like I completely wasted most of my first year being depressed rotting and I don't want to ever experience that feeling again.

I also feel like maturity wise everyone else around my age is so far ahead of me. I have such a lack of real life experience and I desperately need to catch up. I don't want to feel like I wasted my life. I know this probably sounds retarded to oldcels that would love to be my age again but in my head it feels like the actual enjoyable part of life for most people is so short.
anyone can slow down that process by exercising daily. Most people who workout since they are young can still mogg in their 40s 50s. Ofc genetics also play a role but what keeps people young is the mindset and physical activities like resistance training is crucial.

• +1
Pretty good so far, I’m just going to the university in my city for my first 2 years of my degree so a lot of my friends from high school are here too
That's good to hear.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Yeah don't think about It you can still do everything

• Love it
How is your second year going?
Pretty good so far. I thought it was going to be shit but so far I've actually been doing social stuff and not just rotting but I'll see if that continues. I have hope that I might be able to ascend this year

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Pretty good so far. I thought it was going to be shit but so far I've actually been doing social stuff and not just rotting but I'll see if that continues. I have hope that I might be able to ascend this year
Good job bro

• +1
anyone can slow down that process by exercising daily. Most people who workout since they are young can still mogg in their 40s 50s. Ofc genetics also play a role but what keeps people young is the mindset and physical activities like resistance training is crucial.
Yeah I hope I age well. I feel like how old you look matters more than your actual age.

Yeah I hope I age well. I feel like how old you look matters more than your actual age.
exactly, I am 29 and people think im in my teens sometimes lol. I know that this is because of training, started with the age of 15-16 to do it consciously

• +1