The thought that rich people don't care about race is gigacope, in fact they are more racist

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
Rich people hate it when some ethnic invades there white neighborhood, the cope by Andrew Tate that rich people don't care about race is a gigacope.

Meanwhile some poorcels like me won't care and live in apartment complexes with 90% ethnics

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, JohnDoe and Debetro
literally no one thinks rich people dont care about race

• +1
Reactions: noobs, Gaia262, counterintuitive and 5 others
Rich people hate it when some ethnic invades there white neighborhood, the cope by Andrew Tate that rich people don't care about race is a gigacope.

Meanwhile some poorcels like me won't care and live in apartment complexes with 90% ethnics
Rich people benefit from immigration

• +1
Reactions: Messar
They don’t want poor low status ethnics in their neighborhood. They wouldn’t mind someone like Obama as neighbor

They don’t want poor low status ethnics in their neighborhood. They wouldn’t mind someone like Obama as neighbor
Would still be racist to the guy tough

Maybe in Europe. There’s more mixed race marriages among the upper class in the US than in the lower classes.

One walk around Manhattan vs Aryanville, Idaho makes that obvious.

Racial solidarity barely exists at all among powerful white people in the US and definitely doesn’t in the UK. It does among powerful ethnics in the west though.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Racial solidarity barely exists at all among powerful white people in the US and definitely doesn’t in the UK. It does among powerful ethnics in the west though.
You don't need racial solidarity to be racist.

And there are no truly powerful ethnics in the west

You clearly don’t live in the US lmao
Why would I give a flying fuck about that shithole?

The US is a lost cause anyways.

But even there, the elites are still completly WASP, not that I care though, they still do a horrible job.

In America rich ppl openly hate ethnics in Europe they are silent haters

Ethnic boys gotta be careful innit unless it’s a white girl I never met a racist woman tbh

class division is more extreme than race divison by far. rich people hate poor people and love other rich ppl. youre just coping trying to fit in they will never like you for being the same race they will walk by your starving no matter if your their race or not.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
class division is more extreme than race divison by far. rich people hate poor people and love other rich ppl. youre just coping trying to fit in they will never like you for being the same race they will walk by your starving no matter if your their race or not.
No, white beggars get way more money then ethnic baggers, its a fact. I observed baggers for a long time, patterns are easy to notice

Why would I give a flying fuck about that shithole?

The US is a lost cause anyways.

But even there, the elites are still completly WASP, not that I care though, they still do a horrible job.
Lmao, it’s extremely obvious you don’t know much about things here with that comment.

WASPs haven’t had a stranglehold on power here for over half a century now.

Lmao, it’s extremely obvious you don’t know much about things here with that comment.

WASPs haven’t had a stranglehold on power here for over half a century now.
WASPs and jews. Who else is there?

Everyone is racist . Rich people can do more then you so it have more affect

Old rich don't like new rich and don't like poor People

How are rich people racist

Whites have 0 power after the 60s, before that they didn't have that much either
Gigacope. Look into spy networks and old royal families and how much power they still hold.

Literally what I said in the thread but ok

Don't know how the second part is relevent

Literally what I said in the thread but ok

Don't know how the second part is relevent
I didnt say the same.

Because thats the reason they don't often want 'ethnics'

Gigacope. Look into spy networks and old royal families and how much power they still hold.
You aren't blackpilled enough
7 XuPcKS77xkzCYNC5sh6sWH5bVOvQfArS9W4GAwtpE

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
WASPs and jews. Who else is there?
lol the only Protestant on the Supreme Court is black, rest are all white, black, or Hispanic Catholics and there is one Jewish person in total on the court.

In corporate America it’s unironically Indians who are over represented as CEOs of the biggest companies. Google, Microsoft, Adobe, Pepsi, etc. Indians are basically taking over corporate America even though they have 0 influence or respect in basically in any other aspect of US society.

The house speaker is black, the current vp is black, the next president might be black, and we had a black president two presidents back.

Entertainment/sports industry is dominated at the top by black people at this point. Hip-hop/rap/basketball/NFL have high levels of black people represented.

The era of the WASPs was over before the internet was even invented and even now Tablet (a conservative Jewish Magazine) is talking about how Jewish representation in the top of American society has declined.

Cope. Kodak black literally a methhead with tats on his face btw

• JFL
Reactions: watah and FaceandBBC
“In August 2012 the New York Times, reviewed the religion of the fifteen top national leaders: the presidential and vice-presidential nominees, the Supreme Court justices, the House Speaker, and the Senate majority leader. There were nine Catholics (six justices, both vice-presidential candidates, and the Speaker), three Jews (all from the Supreme Court), two Mormons (including the Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney) and one African-American Protestant (incumbent President Barack Obama). There were no white Protestants.[120]

@Beastimmung muh wasps

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung
“In August 2012 the New York Times, reviewed the religion of the fifteen top national leaders: the presidential and vice-presidential nominees, the Supreme Court justices, the House Speaker, and the Senate majority leader. There were nine Catholics (six justices, both vice-presidential candidates, and the Speaker), three Jews (all from the Supreme Court), two Mormons (including the Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney) and one African-American Protestant (incumbent President Barack Obama). There were no white Protestants.[120]

@Beastimmung muh wasps
Those aren't the people that are truly in power lmao.

The parties in the US barely matter. Its all just optics.

Ok who is in power then? The Illuminati?
Lobby groups, spy networks, etc.

You actually think this guy was in power?
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Dude, the US not being democratic isn't even a disbute nowadays

Lmao and you know the demographic breakdown of these supposed secret groups how lol

Every Single Aspect of the Biden Administration is Jewish 1 791x1024