The time both guys with Tourettes at my gym showed up at the same time

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
I didn't realize that there were 2 separate guys at my gym with Tourettes, I thought it was just 1 guy with Tourettes that went to the gym a lot. I would always avoid him when he was at the gym so I never got a good look at him, but from a distance he appeared to be a twenty something white male, about 5'6" tall and he had an unimpressive 23 BMI body. And OMG if he was in the locker room, I would have to turn around and leave because if I made a rapid movement it would trigger him. Sometimes he would clap randomly, and sometimes he would make loud grunting sounds, he never did the cliche Tourettes thing of spitting profanities. I suspect the clapping was a behavioral management device, which prevented him from cursing.

So one day they both showed up while I was there. Nothing dramatic happened, it was just an eye opening experience that there were actually 2 different similar guys at my gym with Tourettes. They did not interface when I was there. I wonder what would happen if they found themselves face to face, I suspect it would be profound and it would trigger both of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Lethbridge, ElBastardo and 4 others
I didn't realize that there were 2 separate guys at my gym with Tourettes, I thought it was just 1 guy with Tourettes that went to the gym a lot. I would always avoid him when he was at the gym so I never got a good look at him, but from a distance he appeared to be a twenty something white male, about 5'6" tall and he had an unimpressive 23 BMI body. And OMG if he was in the locker room, I would have to turn around and leave because if I made a rapid movement it would trigger him. Sometimes he would clap randomly, and sometimes he would make loud grunting sounds, he never did the cliche Tourettes thing of spitting profanities. I suspect the clapping was a behavioral management device, which prevented him from cursing.

So one day they both showed up while I was there. Nothing dramatic happened, it was just an eye opening experience that there were actually 2 different similar guys at my gym with Tourettes. They did not interface when I was there. I wonder what would happen if they found themselves face to face, I suspect it would be profound and it would trigger both of them.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Why them mofos even working out ☠️☠️☠️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, Deleted member 25377, OldRooster and 2 others
Cba to read but jfl react for the title

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Next week: The time both guys with eye patches at my gym showed up at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge and ElBastardo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back