The time I got bullied by foids because of my face

galvin8101

galvin8101

6+ PSL or death
When i was in 6th grade i took a school photo with my class. I stood there with my calm face. But the next day a group of foids in 8th grade were laughing and making fun of me because of that. Everyday they were in the stairs just making fun of my face everytime i walk pass them. They were also heightmogging me so hard but i started heightmogging them in 7th grade when i got my growth spurt and they suddenly stopped bullying me. I cant live in peace because of my subhuman looks

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: serialcoper, halloweed, cromagnon and 4 others
When i was in 6th grade i took a school photo with my class. I stood there with my calm face. But the next day a group of foids in 8th grade were laughing and making fun of me because of that. Everyday they were in the stairs just making fun of my face everytime i walk pass them. They were also heightmogging me so hard but i started heightmogging them in 7th grade when i got my growth spurt and they suddenly stopped bullying me. I cant live in peace because of my subhuman looks
galvin8101

• JFL
Reactions: galvin8101
I was placed last in the male rankings made by females, in middle school

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, galvin8101, castizo and 1 other person
Sorry to hear that bro, do you post face here? no way your face is that brutal

They made these rankings, and they even said so. I had some of these classmates in high school too, but fortunately I had improved aesthetically.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
They made these rankings, and they even said so. I had some of these classmates in high school too, but fortunately I had improved aesthetically.
damn wtf bro thats brutal asf, why tho? i have been loser my whole life but never been bullied or put on lists like this and what OP described

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
damn wtf bro thats brutal asf, why tho? i have been loser my whole life but never been bullied or put on lists like this and what OP described
They would write them on the classroom desk. Jfl

• +1
Sorry to hear that bro, do you post face here? no way your face is that brutal
Idk if i should post my face
Maybe it will make me regret in the future

• +1
so over, whats your rating and stats btw
Don't worry about me. I recovered great afterwards, now it's a bit worse but there are other users to motivate.

• +1
Don't worry about me. I recovered great afterwards, now it's a bit worse but there are other users to motivate.
would you consider yourself an abused dog

• +1
In some ways I am not, in others I certainly am. Experiences made when you are very young mark you
How do you even let someone bully you, never experienced it so dont really get how you let it happen

• +1
How do you even let someone bully you, never experienced it so dont really get how you let it happen
I am not neurotypical and I was very respectful of others, even too much so.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and castizo
Girls wouldnt fight back if i would slam them
They would just cry and report me
I was a bluepilled simp before and i didnt want conflicts with girls because i thought that would stop my ascension because they think im a woman abuser
Nowadays the blackpill has taught me you can be a woman abuser if youre chad, like chris brown
Despite that fighting was a thing i would do alot in 5-7th grade but now we have stopped when everyone got mature

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and castizo
Girls wouldnt fight back if i would slam them
They would just cry and report me
I was a bluepilled simp before and i didnt want conflicts with girls because i thought that would stop my ascension because they think im a woman abuser
Nowadays the blackpill has taught me you can be a woman abuser if youre chad, like chris brown
Despite that fighting was a thing i would do alot in 5-7th grade but now we have stopped when everyone got mature
how old are you now

What's your experience?
Im in trade school so no girls in my entire year, so havent really talked to any girls since i started in high school except from one girl i ruined my chances with by being non nt

• +1