The time I humiliated myself in front of my stacylite teacher in highschool

try2beme

try2beme

Black and white thinking = ignored
My 2friends asked to drink at a park in the MORNING during a free period and my dumbass agreed

One girl went back home. Me and the other said we will go bck to school so we caught the bus, ate to sober up which failed clearly and went back. We had all already vomitted compulsively

i came in class drunk and ran out abruptly to vomit so nobody will see. I couldnt even talk to people and i knew i was cooked. my stacylite teacher followed me out and told me to sit on a bench withbher and she brought a bin. She held my hair back and let me projectile vomit and hugged me. I vomitted so many times and she prob knew i was drunk.

Shes insanely beautiful. Volume curly hair, mulatta pheno, htb+ face, fake tits, tall , skinny and early thirties

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nword49, altbones, ascension and 5 others
@nword49

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nword49 and Rea
bang her bro

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
brag thread

• +1
My teachers were 50 years old, There was one part-timer who told me I was pretty in front of the class, for me that was embarrassing. Had she been younger and more fuckable who knows. Nah, joking

• +1
My teachers were 50 years old, There was one part-timer who told me I was cute in front of the class, for me that was embarrassing. Had she been younger and more fuckable who knows. Nah, joking
Nah we even had a hot 60 something year old im not lying we all found her hot guys and girls

She looked 50s milf

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
We used to call the thick teacher Nicki Minaj

• Love it
How old were you? And how much did you drink that you projectile vomited?:lul:

• +1
Why would she run out to help you instead of teaching her class?
Tales from Baghdad Psychiatric Hospital

• Hmm...
My 2friends asked to drink at a park in the MORNING during a free period and my dumbass agreed

One girl went back home. Me and the other said we will go bck to school so we caught the bus, ate to sober up which failed clearly and went back. We had all already vomitted compulsively

i came in class drunk and ran out abruptly to vomit so nobody will see. I couldnt even talk to people and i knew i was cooked. my stacylite teacher followed me out and told me to sit on a bench withbher and she brought a bin. She held my hair back and let me projectile vomit and hugged me. I vomitted so many times and she prob knew i was drunk.

Shes insanely beautiful. Volume curly hair, mulatta pheno, htb+ face, fake tits, tall , skinny and early thirties
Ok shut the fuck yo, I’m actually fucking crying of cringe. I’m actually going to kill myself. (in GTA of course) :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Why would she run out to help you instead of teaching her class?
Tales from Baghdad Psychiatric Hospital
Six form is pretty chill though we aint kids