The Time I Was Cucked By My Roommate and Crush!

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

I like that
The Time I Was Cucked By My Roommate and Crush!

When I was in university I was supposed to be having a threesome with my roommate and a girl we were both interested in. It was going pretty normally until the time came for us to strip. The girl removed her clothes first, followed by me and finally, my roommate. His cock was *HUGE, *easily twelve inches if not more and massive in its girth. It was so big that I immediately struggled to get hard myself. So seeing as he was already rock hard he suggested I eat her out while she sucked him off. I got her pussy nice and wet while she did the same for his cock. The time came for us to swap places, except I still wasn't hard so the girl pushed me away and allowed him to straddle her while I stood back and watched. I couldn't get over how big he was, and while I considered myself straight, it all changed that night.

They began to make-out for a while, in that time I stroked my own cock and tried to get it hard but it wasn't working.

I guess I was too intimidated by his size. When they finished making out and groping eachother his cock wasn't so wet anymore so he looked at me and asked did I want a taste. Normally I'd say no but, I dunno it was just so amazing I kinda just dropped to my knees. The girl began to finger herself while he stood over me, first he slapped and rubbed his massive cock off my face which actually made my own cock start to grow a little. The girl laughed at me, saying I was probably more of a bitch than her. Of course that only increased my sexual frustration and by the time he'd parted my lips and pushed three inches in, my own cock was rock hard. She noticed this and immediately began to mock me for it, her insults only made me hornier.

I got him very wet and lubed up in the next few minutes as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth, by the time he was finished using my newly established oral-fuckhole, he pulled it out resulting in ropes of spit dribbling down my chin and then slapped it off my tear soaked face again and commanded me to lay on the bed while the girl knelt above my face.

My next task was to stimulate them both with my tongue while he railed her in ways I never could. I listened to their erratic moans while my tongue lapped away at his balls and shaft, along with her clit until finally I watched this absolute monster of a cock begin to twitch and spasm. He made her orgasm several times and I hoped my tongue had helped in doing so. Before I knew it her pussy was absolutely flooded with more cum than I've ever produced and as he removed his cock I didn't have to be asked, I immediately got to work on licking up the mess.

Once her pussy was as clean as my tongue could make it he began to rub his cock against my face again before pushing if between my lips once more. I sucked his cock that was coated with both their juices until like her pussy, it was completely cleaned. They returned to making out while I stroked my cock and watched. That was the experience that got me hooked on the idea of being a sissy cuckold and since then my fantasies have consisted of servicing big bulls before they fuck my sexual interests and cleaning up the mess when they've finished

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar, BigJimsWornOutTires, PsychoDsk and 2 others
@baerr @PsychoDsk @Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires @klip11 @Autismcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and baerr
WTF is this bbc cuck fantasy jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism, BigJimsWornOutTires, iloveboobs and 2 others
4421225 Mematic 20240508 202803

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, klip11 and iloveboobs
Is it bad if I got hard asf while reading this? Idk what to feel about this

• JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW, PsychoH and iloveboobs
they are cucks, they no longer have t
Many are today. They'll take whatever is given. Some guys don't even try. They rather play with themselves while thinking, "I don't need a woman. I'll just play with myself."

average thread on r/cuckold

I am SO jealous OP! Never in my life I got cucked by a dick THAT HUGE!!! Well, let’s say most sizes cuck me anyway… ;) but this is amazing! I wish the wifey would find such a bull who could fuck her infront of me and then make me suck his huge cock… but some cuckolds are just very lucky ig… Great read OP!

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism