The time I was offered 20$ to kiss a girl

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
This was during the end of my second semester at uni at a frat party. I roll in with 4 of my boys. We hit the backyard and rolled up then got in line for cup pong. I saw a group of girls looking at us but couldn’t tell who.

Then, they came up to me and asked if I wanted to be their friends first kiss :feelskek::feelskek: I told them I needed to see her first and one brought my back in the backyard to show me.

She was a fat LTB so I didn’t want to and like a retard told her friend “nah I’m good” and started dying of laughter:feelskek: but then her friend said let me know if you change your mind

Two hours later the group of friends are near me and she asks if I reconsidered and i politely declined. She pulled out 5$ and said I’ll pay you. Assuming this was a joke I replied with “my going rate is 20” and then she legit pulled out a 20$ bill. At this point I was seriously considering it for the money but I couldn’t go through with it and said that’s too weird :feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Darkeningstar and JohnDoe
Brutal, what are beckies doing with a fat LTB? tbh in your shoes i would decline but at the same time that foid will remember you for a long time. You made the right choice

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ChadL1te
This was during the end of my second semester at uni at a frat party. I roll in with 4 of my boys. We hit the backyard and rolled up then got in line for cup pong. I saw a group of girls looking at us but couldn’t tell who.

Then, they came up to me and asked if I wanted to be their friends first kiss :feelskek::feelskek: I told them I needed to see her first and one brought my back in the backyard to show me.

She was a fat LTB so I didn’t want to and like a retard told her friend “nah I’m good” and started dying of laughter:feelskek: but then her friend said let me know if you change your mind

Two hours later the group of friends are near me and she asks if I reconsidered and i politely declined. She pulled out 5$ and said I’ll pay you. Assuming this was a joke I replied with “my going rate is 20” and then she legit pulled out a 20$ bill. At this point I was seriously considering it for the money but I couldn’t go through with it and said that’s too weird :feelskek:
brutal 😭

is the pic below an accurate representation by any chance?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, JohnDoe and ChadL1te
Brutal, what are beckies doing with a fat LTB? tbh in your shoes i would decline but at the same time that foid will remember you for a long time. You made the right choice
Probably a pity friendship or something, girls always have anterior motives or are fake to their friends. But my main reason was because I didn’t want others to know I basically got pimped out to a fat girl

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and JohnDoe
Probably a pity friendship or something, girls always have anterior motives or are fake to their friends. But my main reason was because I didn’t want others to know I basically got pimped out to a fat girl
Still great confidence booster they chose you of your boys, clearly indicating you are attractive/valuable.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Still great confidence booster they chose you of your boys, clearly indicating you are attractive/valuable.
Yeah it did feel great they chose me. Honestly frat parties are amazing if you’re tall and white, sometimes I feel really sad when I see some short ethnic dancing by himself or something. Being white isn’t understated here I believe it’s the opposite

cant relate im sub5

• So Sad
It happened to me a few times to reject someone (probably in a naively arrogant way) and I did not know whether I had done the right thing afterwards. Was it better to reject someone and lower the female ego (as I thought was right to do), or to be more diplomatic? I have never been a good diplomat.

• +1
check hoe math for a better explanation but When there is unity between females even though fake by thinking that every foid is a 10/10, both sides benefit.

Something like this?

Or more like this?

• +1
It happened to me a few times to reject someone (probably in a naively arrogant way) and I did not know whether I had done the right thing afterwards. Was it better to reject someone and lower the female ego (as I thought was right to do), or to be more diplomatic? I have never been a good diplomat.
being more diplomatic is better in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
being more diplomatic is better in the long run
Of course it is, at times I have been undiplomatic only to be opposed to those who advised me to be too diplomatic.

• +1
she should've gone for her looksmatch.

(but she rejected him)

• +1
What would you have done?
Idk what your vibe is with the girls and with her. But I've kissed LTBs before in my life.

Really depends on the situation and would heavily think it was a set-up/prank due to bullying from women in my past so I would be hesitant/defensive at first with such a proposal.

• +1
Idk what your vibe is with the girls and with her. But I've kissed LTBs before in my life.

Really depends on the situation and would heavily think it was a set-up/prank due to bullying from women in my past so I would be hesitant/defensive at first with such a proposal.
I was considering that but no way an LTB would run that prank it’s usually HTBs and shit. I also mogged her to oblivion so it wouldn’t affect me anyways. I’m mentally untouchable

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Free money tbh should’ve just kissed her for 1 second

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Htobrother
I was considering that but no way an LTB would run that prank it’s usually HTBs and shit. I also mogged her to oblivion so it wouldn’t affect me anyways. I’m mentally untouchable
20 dollars isn't enough for me to ever care though unless you were planning on doing it anyways, maybe if I was still 18yo and had no money.

If I had a good vibe with the girls, I would consider it just to help-out or smth

• +1