The time the doctor stole my blood

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
A while ago I went to the doctor about my health

I was told by the triage nurse that I'd be having a blood test and esg

I said Ill do the esg but I don't wanna do the blood test

The reason I didn't wanna do the blood test was for a pretty valid reason: there was no reason to do a blood test

And so for no reason whatsoever the nurse is having a go at me and I ask probably 3 times or maybe even more what is the benefit to having a blood test done and I am never given a reason

Because I had barely any energy and she wouldn't stop arguing with me I was just like "ok if the esg test for whatever reason doesn't work I'll take the blood test" just so that I could get her to shut the fuck up and so I could sit back down

What happens next is fucking unbelievable and literally insane

When I'm taking the esg test the doctor says "oh no, it's not working" and I'm like "what do you mean it's not working" and he just comes up with this shit excuse and I'm like okay I'll take the blood test knowing that he's lying but so fucking weak and fed up that I just give in

Later when it's done and I'm back sitting in the waiting room the doctor comes back and says "oh no turns out the esg test was fine we got the results" and because I was so weak at the time was just like ok and just sat back down and only later on did it sink in

What. The. Fuck.

The triage nurse went and told the doctor to lie about the esg test not working just so I could have blood taken out of my body

Why?

How the fuck were they that desperate to fucking go against me and take my precious blood out of my body... FOR LITERALLY NO FUCKING REASON

The reason I didn't want blood taken out of my body.... Was BECAUSE THERE WAS NO FUCKING REASON TO HAVE IT TAKEN OUT.

Is that not a valid reason?

Jesus fucking christ. These cunts literally manipulated me into taking blood out of my body. Yet I would go to prison for doing the same to them. How the fuck were they THAT desperate that they would go OUT OF THEIR WAY to fucking do that Jesus fucking christ.

Incase you're wondering what they found in the blood test results: nothing. Wanna know why? Because there was no actual reason for them to take a blood test which is why I didn't want one.

The nurse just didn't like the fact that I disagreed with her and the fact that she wasn't the one in power

Doctors, police and teachers are the fucking holy trinity of canon fodder faggot slaves to the government who have no fucking consciousness and completely worship authority

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and try2beme
Never go to doctors for health they just want your money.

They do unnecessary X-Rays just to collect money from the insurance, despite that shit producing dangerous radiation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Doctors are evil people who cannot be trusted

The nice people who wanna help become teachers not doctors

Never go to doctors for health they just want your money.

They do unnecessary X-Rays just to collect money from the insurance, despite that shit producing dangerous radiation
No this was public healthcare which makes it even more retarded.

They literally did this

For. No. Reason.

Which is what makes it so unbelievably retarded

Doctors are evil people who cannot be trusted

The nice people who wanna help become teachers not doctors
Teachers help the government by conditioning children into obeying authority and being good slaves

Fyi the reason I was at the doctor's was mainly to do with stress and sleep deprivation