the toughest ppl on earth, david goggins aint got shit on these guys

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken

i admire these ppl truly, imagine living in that hell and still having the fight to continue living. these ppl dont deseve it. that dude was so grateful and happy for receiving a bit of money. these ppl dont complain either, they smile in spite of the hardship.

if i ever make money, i will help these ppl. i just wrote this thread as these ppl deserve honour and respect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Elvisandreaa, Seth Walsh and 3 others
real life guts from berserk, they dont want to do this, but have to put food on the plate for their family somehow. its sad how the rich get it disproportionately greater and the poor disproportionately worse. life isnt fair.

i want to torture this ungrateful faggot

not saying all rich are bad btw, some truly deserve it. but most are there just from luck, connections

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Quantumphysics, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person

i admire these ppl truly, imagine living in that hell and still having the fight to continue living. these ppl dont deseve it. that dude was so grateful and happy for receiving a bit of money. these ppl dont complain either, they smile in spite of the hardship.

if i ever make money, i will help these ppl. i just wrote this thread as these ppl deserve honour and respect

no one deserves a good or bad thing
this is how things are in the world you are born and either lost or win
if you really think that we should help them because they dont deserve it than you are not blackpilled

TAKE THE BRUTAL STATUSPILL - IMPOSSIBLE TO SWALLOW FOR WHOLESOME REDDITORS
(only anime ive seen dont roast me you faggot)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, SubSigma, klamus and 1 other person
this is how thing are in the world you are born and either lost or win
if you really think that we should help them because they dont deserve it than you are not blackpilled

TAKE THE BRUTAL STATUSPILL - IMPOSSİBLE TO SWALLOW FOR WHOLESOME REDDITORS

youre right bro, i used to be so humble and meek, trynna put myself before others. i now dont care. i have abolished my imposter syndrome. if another has to lose for me to win, then so be it. the strongest and best will thrive. bluelock anime is good for this also. i disagree with last statement tho, i will still help some out of good nature. but i agree you shouldnt be too kind. you should be selfish without extrnalising it to virtue signal good traits and manipulate others for personal gain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
this is how things are in the world you are born and either lost or win

TAKE THE BRUTAL STATUSPILL - IMPOSSIBLE TO SWALLOW FOR WHOLESOME REDDITORS

that vid is based af. thank you. i gotta watch code gass ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 23554
Being a rich mans son is not luck. You are literally continuing his own genetic material. The most worthy reason behind that mans money is to reproduce

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15854
Being a rich mans son is not luck. You are literally continuing his own genetic material. The most worthy reason behind that mans money is to reproduce
i agree now after giving thought to what seth said earlier, i retract my prior statement of the billionaire's son. its not fair, but thats how it is. if this is how the game of life is, nothing to do but take advantage of it

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG
world isn’t fair, nobody’s born equal especially in the looks department. this is why looksmax exists, so we can improve what we possibly can to hopefully elevate the positives above the negatives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 15854
i agree now after giving thought to what seth said earlier, i retract my prior statement of the billionaire's son. its not fair, but thats how it is. if this is how the game of life is, nothing to do but take advantage of it
I would actually say its totally fair tbh. Your genetic structure and development is who you are. Like if you were born not that way, your conciousness also wouldnt be that way

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15854
world isn’t fair, nobody’s born equal especially in the looks department. this is why looksmax exists, so we can improve what we possibly can to hopefully elevate the positives above the negatives.
blackpill is simply the harsh truth. women should breed with superior men whilst incels die out. this prevents future incels also, the incel a few thousand years back shouldnt have bred, we wouldnt have so many beta indians like myself. eventually, this would lead to a competitive society full of attractive and smart ppl, and then they would have to improve even more due to this, leading to fucking insane innovation and development. this is how the world would look

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, SubSigma and Annihilator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back