The tragedy of balding

RomanianZaddy

RomanianZaddy

Iron

Went from HTN prettyboy to Jason Statham's soy abusing brother. Take care of your hair guys...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Latinolooksmaxxer, bloomercel and 8 others
Fight it brah. Fin and minoxidil should be your best friends. I also recommend the book "You'll never meet a bald eskimo" if you want even more tools to prevent it. I think you can find it online for free.
Hair and collagen are life.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, bloomercel, Chadeep and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
I got a hair transplant in June and I'm still waiting for it to grow

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
I should get one too end of the year or next year waited so fucking much for this moment cause i had to wait regrowth

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy
I should get one too end of the year or next year waited so fucking much for this moment cause i had to wait regrowth
Which surgeon are you booked with

Fingers crossed it works well for you bro !

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Darkeningstar and Deleted member 75838
Fingers crossed it works well for you bro !
Thank you, the anesthesia was painful as fuck and the aftercare was a huge pain in the ass

but all pale in comparison to the pain of hair loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Darkeningstar and RomanianZaddy
Thank you, the anesthesia was painful as fuck and the aftercare was a huge pain in the ass

Good hair is always worth the investment especially since nowadays you rarely ever see people with good hairlines and healthy looking hair

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 75838 and Darkeningstar
Good hair is always worth the investment especially since nowadays you rarely ever see people with good hairlines and healthy looking hair
Yeah in the future I wanna be a 50 yo silverfox with shoulder length thick hair and slay girls with daddy issues

• +1
Yeah in the future I wanna be a 50 yo silverfox with shoulder length thick hair and slay girls with daddy issues
George Clooney maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 75838
Ninja can still do a micropigmentation but yeah he was chadlite now he look like an alcoholic dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy and urukhaiascension
Ninja can still do a micropigmentation but yeah he was chadlite now he look like an alcoholic dad
At that stage I think it's a bit too late. He literally has a more advanced state of norwood than my 60 year old dad

the dude in the video cant do a transplant there isnt enoug hair

At that stage I think it's a bit too late. He literally has a more advanced state of norwood than my 60 year old dad
micropigmentation is a tattoo, but u have to shave head every 2 or 3 day

• +1
Balding is so brutal. When I see young men balding I feel extreme symphaty. Noone should go through that young.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and RomanianZaddy
Balding is so brutal. When I see young men balding I feel extreme sympathy. Noone should go through that young.
Hate to sound like a tradcel but it's a symptom of the modern world and it's consequences. Yes, balding is mainly genetic but having norwood 2+ in highschool is def not normal. In the book "You'll never meet a bald eskimo" the author talks about how the percentage of japanese men with alopecia was like 1% before WW2 and after WW2 with the booming of american products and shit in Japan it increased to like 30%, the chemical products and addititves in the shit we consume and use today on a daily basis def fuck us over big time and accelerate some processes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Manana and Imretarded?
feels good to know about the cure tbh. My older brother is beginning to bald and my dad mentioned he should use finasteride (he's a doctor) but he was just coping 'i don't care'. Yeah sure nigga, lets see how much you don't care after its all gone:lul:. I'm hoping on fin the moment I see thinning.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, 5'7 zoomer and RomanianZaddy

Went from HTN prettyboy to Jason Statham's soy abusing brother. Take care of your hair guys...

Damn I used to watch that guy hes only luckily the only people who could pull it off

• +1
feels good to know about the cure tbh. My older brother is beginning to bald and my dad mentioned he should use finasteride (he's a doctor) but he was just coping 'i don't care'. Yeah sure nigga, lets see how much you don't care after its all gone:lul:. I'm hoping on fin the moment I see thinning.
The consequences of Hamza and Andrew Tate:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Damn I used to watch that guy hes only luckily the only people who could pull it off
If you are talking abt Jason Statham then yeah, him and the Rock are some of the only ones that can pull it off due to their ogre/dom features and relatively compact skulls. If you have a tall skull like Chico and you are bald you'll only look sick.

Now it's time for the aspie younger brother to shine:feelshmm:
They hate us cuz they anus :feelsgood:. But real talk, trying to talk with normies abt even the most tame looksmaxxing proceedures only gets you weird looks as if what you said is some taboo shit even if they subconsciously aknowledge this stuff.

• JFL
They hate us cuz they anus :feelsgood:. But real talk, trying to talk with normies abt even the most tame looksmaxxing proceedures only gets you weird looks as if what you said is some taboo shit even if they subconsciously aknowledge this stuff.
Jfl i didn't even mention it. My dad straight up walked up to him while he was sitting and starting analyzing his hair and was like 'I can prescribe you finasteride' I think i know where my autism came from:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and RomanianZaddy
Jfl i didn't even mention it. My dad straight up walked up to him while he was sitting and starting analyzing his hair and was like 'I can prescribe you finasteride' I think i know where my autism came from:lul:
Dad's a G for oferring to prescribe him instead of just telling him that bald men looks more dominant/masculine (the average normie answer)

• JFL
Dad's a G for oferring to prescribe him instead of just telling him that bald men looks more dominant/masculine (the average normie answer)
dad is prolly a fucking @cromagnon based on the amount of times he talks shit about non whites:lul:

Regardless, he's getting married soon, I wonder if he'll get divorced when his hairline starts getting really bad. That's motivation to get on fin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and RomanianZaddy
dad is prolly a fucking @cromagnon based on the amount of times he talks shit about non whites:lul:

Regardless, he's getting married soon, I wonder if he'll get divorced when his hairline starts getting really bad. That's motivation to get on fin
Bro's gonna start his MGTOW/Rich Cooper arc if that happens

• JFL
Nothing is worse then aging, would rather be a shinny bald mr clean eyebrowless monk then become old

• +1
Nothing is worse then aging, would rather be a shinny bald mr clean eyebrowless monk then become old
Johnny Sins is unironically a good example for that lmao

easy fix with micropigmentation if you're buzzing it anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, RomanianZaddy and Willmogulater
he actually looks good. all you guys are obsessed with looking like tiktok pretty boys when some women legit just like masculine looking dudes and don't care that much about hair.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy and Darkeningstar
he actually looks good. all you guys are obsessed with looking like tiktok pretty boys when some women legit just like masculine looking dudes and don't care that much about hair.
It's not abt being a prettyboy but rather about maximizing your looks and in his case (and 99% of men) that means preserving his hair. I think if you would ask the majority of bald men if they would rather stay bald or magically get Brad Pitt's hairline they would choose to get the hair. To pull off the bald looks is extremely hard if you don't have the facial dimorphism, harmony and skull shape, I believe there is a higher chance of seeing a genuine chad level guy in public than a man who looks good bald.

Why is it a tragedy? Why isn't it a celebration?

hair is life ive lost my life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and RomanianZaddy
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
the bones are insane in the first clip. why tf is he growing out the beard. go full zidane. it's brutal how much appeal he lost. hair is life.

• +1
the bones are insane in the first clip. why tf is he growing out the beard. go full zidane. it's brutal how much appeal he lost. hair is life.
True, he looked like he could play in a vampire movie before he went bald