The Tragic End of PUA

Rasputin

Rasputin

Gold
The last clip is from a guy from Brazil. I already saw that some years ago, brutal.

Completely over for PUA.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
If you ever fell for the PUA meme you deserve your fate tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, MammothActuary, IWantToMax and 3 others
There's no solution for us incels. Every looksmax is a looksmin at the same time. It's OVER.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 245

Imagine being height mogged by your gf 😂

He's the biggest PUA coper I've ever seen...

Once he made a video about "Looks don't matter" showing an infield with a student and he "stole" the girl from the student to prove that looks don't matter... You couldn't even see the sudent's face, plus, he's 1,70/5'7 and the student was like 2 inches shorter than him and was that typical gymcel with tattoos all over the arm :lul: :lul:

He keeps coping about dick size being irrelevant, and it's all about "being high value" at the same time he claims to be a high value man but always complain about friends cheating on him to try to get something from him, I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that he's ugly and manlet af :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
Lol at the creepy cunt at the end of the video, in what world is that normal ? :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 1100
  • JFL
He's the biggest PUA coper I've ever seen...

Once he made a video about "Looks don't matter" showing an infield with a student and he "stole" the girl from the student to prove that looks don't matter... You couldn't even see the sudent's face, plus, he's 1,70/5'7 and the student was like 2 inches shorter than him and was that typical gymcel with tattoos all over the arm :lul: :lul:

He keeps coping about dick size being irrelevant, and it's all about "being high value" at the same time he claims to be a high value man but always complain about friends cheating on him to try to get something from him, I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that he's ugly and manlet af :lul::lul::lul:

One time I tried to blackpill him on his YouTube videos and I got roasted from his cuck students. He probably knows PUA is shit, and also As far I know he become millionaire by selling his course. He will not stop the cope until something like happened to the RSD comes out to him. I never seen someone that copes more than this guy, what a fag. That ugly face does not worth shit if he turns his social media down.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
One time I tried to blackpill him on his YouTube videos and I got roasted from his cuck students. He probably knows PUA is shit, and also As far I know he become millionaire by selling his course. He will not stop the cope until something like happened to the RSD comes out to him. I never seen someone that copes more than this guy, what a fag. That ugly face does not worth shit if he turns his social media down.

Me too lol, he even blocked me in one of my accounts and called me a hater :lul:

Anything you criticizes him he says you're just being a hater, like PUA is an aprioristic shit that it's true regardless of what you try to say or do to disprove

• +1
Me too lol, he even blocked me in one of my accounts and called me a hater :lul:

Anything you criticizes him he says you're just being a hater, like PUA is an aprioristic shit that it's true regardless of what you try to say or do to disprove
I have a friend who used to be better looking than me and he always tried to push me to the PUA shit, I’ve tried to blackpill him many times yet he denies like a hell. he started to face the blackpill when a sub 4 girl denied him Like shit. I said him that the girl was just logical and didn’t like his face. He no longer talks with me about pua and relationship 😂