The treatment/insults I have received from women in my 22 years of existence

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch
I can still recall most of the times I have been insulted in my pitiful existence. You know what the funny thing is? It's overwhelmingly the opposite sex mocking/insulting/bullying me. Over 99% of my bad treatment comes from girls, but I thought they were the more "empathetic" gender.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

List of things I have been called/happened to me from ages 14 - 22:

*Hunchback of Notre Dame
*Slug
*Llama
*Shrek
*Rat
*Ogre
*Troll
*Goblin
*Ugly
*Creepy
*Disgusting
*"You don't even look human" - A bitch high on MD told me this
*"Eww"
*"Ewwww"
*"Eoowwwoo"
*"Ugggghhhh"
*"Ewwwuggghhh"
*"Ahhheewwwuggh"
*Ahhhhewwwuugghhh"
*"Aghhhhhhhhhhh"
*"Yuck"
*"Why are you so ugly <EverythingMattersCel> ?"
**Look of disgust
**Scrunched up look of repulsion
**Shudders in disgust
**Always FACED away from me
**FACE creases in disgust
**Head jolts away in disgust
**Laughs in my FACE
**Laughs in my FACE mockingly - a "tee-hee" vibe
**Cackles in my FACE
**Talking to me passive-aggressively out of nowhere (strangers)
**Actively avoiding any contact with me
**Refusing to partner up with me in paired projects (when the teacher assigned us) because I am too disgusting to look at/interact with
**Rejecting me when I never asked to be rejected.
**Getting insulted by female roastie teachers. Got an "eww" on 2 occasions jfl from multiple teachers. Unbelievable... they were both 40+.
**Faux flirting. When girls sit in their bitch groups and invent dares to torment me.

*These weren't one time events. Obviously it happened more during high school, but I can recall at least 2 dozen incidents during university where 1 of the above happened. There are no signs of it stopping completely. I went outside for the bare minimum until the final term of my 3rd year and yet these incidents were so commonplace. In most cases I didn't even know the girl. And remember this is the shit that I know of... god knows what has been said behind my back.

*In high school I was brutally eviscerated whenever I got on the bus. The bus was packed with these ghetto black girls that would literally use their 20min+ journey to insult and belittle me for simply existing.

*There was only one time that the justified an insult to me and that was when I was walking past these 2 beckies... they were towards me in the uni library and I jolted my head subconsciously to avoid eye contact because I get insulted so frequently and put down so frequently from everyone. One of them took it as an insult and said "ewww" because she ironically thought I was putting them down. This incident also shows how much of an abused dog I am.

*It's over. Done. I would try therapy (cope I know) but last time I was referred to a female psychotherapist. The last thing I need is a female therapist gaslighting me and putting me down.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Ascеnd, Skywalker and 27 others
I can still recall most of the times I have been insulted in my pitiful existence. You know what the funny thing is? It's overwhelmingly the opposite sex mocking/insulting/bullying me. Over 99% of my bad treatment comes from girls, but I thought they were the more "empathetic" gender.

*Hunchback of Notre Dame
*Slug
*Llama
*Shrek
*Rat
*Ogre
*Troll
*Goblin
*Ugly
*Creepy
*Disgusting
*"Eww"
*"Ewwww"
*"Eoowwwoo"
*"Ugggghhhh"
*"Ewwwuggghhh"
*"Ahhheewwwuggh"
*Ahhhhewwwuugghhh"
*"Aghhhhhhhhhhh"
*"Yuck"
**Look of disgust
**Shudders in disgust
**Laughs in my FACE
**Cackles in my FACE
**Refusing to partner up with me in paired projects (when the teacher assigned us) because I am too disgusting to look at/interact with
**Getting insulted by female roastie teachers. Got an "eww" on 2 occasions jfl from multiple teachers. Unbelievable... they were both 40+.
**Faux flirting. When girls sit in their bitch groups and invent dares to torment me.

*These weren't one time events. Obviously it happened more during high school, but I can recall at least 2 dozen incidents during university where 1 of the above happened. There are no signs of it stopping completely. I went outside for the bare minimum until the final term of my 3rd year and yet these incidents were so commonplace. In most cases I didn't even know the girl. And remember this is the shit that I know of... god knows what has been said behind my back.

*In high school I was brutally eviscerated whenever I got on the bus. The bus was packed with these ghetto black girls that would literally use their 20min+ journey to insult and belittle me for simply existing.

*There was only one time that the justified an insult to me and that was when I was walking past these 2 beckies... they were towards me in the uni library and I jolted my head subconsciously to avoid eye contact because I get insulted so frequently and put down so frequently from everyone. One of them took it as an insult and said "ewww" because she ironically thought I was putting them down. This incident also shows how much of an abused dog I am.

*It's over. Done. I would try therapy (cope I know) but last time I was referred to a female psychotherapist. The last thing I need is a female therapist gaslighting me and putting me down.
the uk is the worst for hypergamy, what’s ur psl and height, i feel u nigga :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

larp beautiful queens (all women basically) wouldn't dare

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii

*Hunchback of Notre Dame
*Slug
*Llama
*Shrek
*Rat
*Ogre
*Troll
*Goblin
*Ugly
*Creepy
*Disgusting
*"Eww"
*"Ewwww"
*"Eoowwwoo"
*"Ugggghhhh"
*"Ewwwuggghhh"
*"Ahhheewwwuggh"
*Ahhhhewwwuugghhh"
*"Aghhhhhhhhhhh"
*"Yuck"
**Look of disgust
**Shudders in disgust
**Laughs in my FACE
**Cackles in my FACE

But you’re above average? So I feel you’re probably making this all up for sympathy

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin

*Hunchback of Notre Dame
*Slug
*Llama
*Shrek
*Rat
*Ogre
*Troll
*Goblin
*Ugly
*Creepy
*Disgusting
*"Eww"
*"Ewwww"
*"Eoowwwoo"
*"Ugggghhhh"
*"Ewwwuggghhh"
*"Ahhheewwwuggh"
*Ahhhhewwwuugghhh"
*"Aghhhhhhhhhhh"
*"Yuck"
**Look of disgust
**Shudders in disgust
**Laughs in my FACE
**Cackles in my FACE

The last thing you said is why I stopped going to counseling. Because 90 percent of them are women. Who just tell you what you want to hear. And will tell you stupid shit like - "It's all in your head" or "Looks don't matter, just have confidence"

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
the uk is the worst for hypergamy, what’s ur psl and height, i feel u nigga :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I'm 6ft and I have been rated normie... but I feel like the ratings on this site are cope. All that matters is irl treatment and I have been treated like shit. Also the camera doesn't pick up things like shit skin texture, acne scars in bad lighting etc. I was also especially ugly during puberty.

I do agree UK girls are especially more up front/obnoxious than in other places. I always wonder if I was raised in North America whether my experiences would have been that bad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, ChristianChad, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
But you’re above average? So I feel you’re probably making this all up for sympathy
I'm not above average. My rating is my irl treatment from women, not what the PSL aspies rate me.

I don't think every girl is disgusted by me, but it's definitely believable that a sizable subset is.

High pathogenic disgust (i.e. repulsed by my acne scars and general shitty skin texture) + disgust for my FACE (My FACE has 0 congruency. Theoretically I have good midFACE ratios + very strong brow/prominent supraorbitals ,but at the same time I have a short chin, bulbous nose and large cranium) + 0 indicators of youth (descending fat pads).

It's difficult to describe but all raters have said I "look off". I look dirty, ugly and wrong.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, AscendingHero, forevergymcelling and 3 others
I'm not above average. My rating is my irl treatment from women, not what the PSL aspies rate me.

I don't think every girl is disgusted by me, but it's definitely believable that a sizable subset is.

High pathogenic disgust (i.e. repulsed by my acne scars and general shitty skin texture) + disgust for my FACE (My FACE has 0 congruency. Theoretically I have good midFACE ratios + very strong brow/prominent supraorbitals ,but at the same time I have a short chin, bulbous nose and large cranium) + 0 indicators of youth (descending fat pads).

It's difficult to describe but all raters have said I "look off". I look dirty, ugly and wrong.
Do you think you'd be incel with a bigger chin

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Do you think you'd be incel with a bigger chin
With a bigger chin I wouldn't be incel . It's crazy how 1-2 flaws completely destroy you.

This is how I see it. I wouldn't get insulted by girls if I had clear skin, but they still wouldn't be attracted to me without taller chin. With bigger chin + clear skin I am objectively above average. With bigger chin + clear skin + more angular jaw + less bulbous nose + more NT I would be a slayer.

My brother has a 7mm+ taller chin than me and he is about to ascend (younger too).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9670
I am invisible to foids,at least i never got bullied :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, House Lannister, Patient A and 5 others
I am invisible to foids,at least i never got bullied :feelswhy:
this op makes me glad i am invisible

although, i subhuman mog you to death you complete and utter human
Adln6eXy o

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksDeficiency, Beetlejuice and 1 other person

*Hunchback of Notre Dame
*Slug
*Llama
*Shrek
*Rat
*Ogre
*Troll
*Goblin
*Ugly
*Creepy
*Disgusting
*"Eww"
*"Ewwww"
*"Eoowwwoo"
*"Ugggghhhh"
*"Ewwwuggghhh"
*"Ahhheewwwuggh"
*Ahhhhewwwuugghhh"
*"Aghhhhhhhhhhh"
*"Yuck"
**Look of disgust
**Shudders in disgust
**Laughs in my FACE
**Cackles in my FACE

I swear once I ascended I will make so many whores cry

I thought for the longest time that I have to leave it behind since I’m adult and it’s childish. That’s what the world tells you to do atleast. Yeah they shit on you when you got nothing. But the moment you are capable to turn the tables you aren’t supposed to be mean back ? So they have the fun time without any backlash ? Fck off. You can’t choose what happens when you weren’t fair yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel, metagross and 1 other person
Many bluepilled normies severely underestimate how mean and, quite frankly, EVIL girls can be at times.

The amount of times I've overheard girls making fun of a guy's looks ... It's insane.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Catawampus, Clark69, AscendingHero and 4 others
Don’t think I’ve ever been insulted like that bcz I’m too ugly

girls tease guys they like, maybe you’re a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and EverythingMattersCel
reminds me of my life till i got out of college
i should have roped a long time ago :feelskek: what the fuck a mouthbreather like me is doing in this world even?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Patient A
What's your gym routine? What are your macros? You work on the muscles involved in posture, like your core? What's your skin care routine?

What's your gym routine? What are your macros? You work on the muscles involved in posture, like your core? What's your skin care routine?
I lift weights 4-6 times a week, following a powerbuilding routine that combines specificity in strength-training focus with hypertrophy work.

I consume around 180g of protein daily (from eggs, steak, turkey and chicken). All the food I eat is organic and free-range. I haven't eaten any junk food in 6 months (0 processed food). My diet is rich in fruit (bananas, apples, berries, kiwi, mango, pineapple etc.), vegetables (sweet potato, broccoli, green beans and carrots) and I only drink/drugs during a social occasion (which is only a few times a year). My carbs are mostly from white rice. I consume around 3500 calories daily and eat in neither a surplus or deficit.

My skin/general routine:

AM
Aveeno eczema therapy moisturising cream
(About to incorporate) Hanz de fuko claymation for styling hair
Anthelios 50SPF sunscreen

PM
Cetaphil Gentle facial cleanser during shower with lukewarm water
Tretinoin 0.1% before bed (Alternating nightly. Using everyday at the highest concentration is too harsh for my skin)
Vaseline for the lips

*Occasionally I DIY microneedle with the Derminator 2, but I am concerned that microneedling + tretinoin is sinking my fat pads. It's over.

*I use satin pillowcases, which are changed on a bi-weekly basis

*I am meditating to keep my cortisol regulated and prevent breakouts

All of the above and I have worse skin than 99.9999% of the population. My skin is the least of my problems though. My subhuman facial structure has doomed me to a life of ridicule and torment.

I will fashion-maxx and accessory-maxx soon because those are the last soft-maxxes I can realistically do. The truth is I need to reincarnate to stand a chance of getting a date in 2022 though.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, The_God and noodlelover
I lift weights 4-6 times a week, following a powerbuilding routine that combines specificity in strength-training focus with hypertrophy work.

I consume around 180g of protein daily (from eggs, steak, turkey and chicken). All the food I eat is organic and free-range. I haven't eaten any junk food in 6 months (0 processed food). My diet is rich in fruit (bananas, apples, berries, kiwi, mango, pineapple etc.), vegetables (sweet potato, broccoli, green beans and carrots) and I only drink/drugs during a social occasion (which is only a few times a year). My carbs are mostly from white rice. I consume around 3500 calories daily and eat in neither a surplus or deficit.

My skin/general routine:

AM

PM
Tretinoin 0.1% before bed (Alternating nightly. Using everyday at the highest concentration is too harsh for my skin)
Vaseline for the lips

*Occasionally I DIY microneedle with the Derminator 2, but I am concerned that microneedling + tretinoin is sinking my fat pads. It's over.

All of the above and I have worse skin than 99.9999% of the population. My skin is the least of my problems though. My subhuman facial structure has doomed me to a life of ridicule and torment.

I will fashion-maxx and accessory-maxx soon because those are the last soft-maxxes I can realistically do. The truth is I need to reincarnate to stand a chance of getting a date in 2022 though.
Hard Mewing fixes facial structure in most cases. But if you are not a teenager it could take a couple decades. Still worth it.

Everything you're doing sounds good. Were you doing all that, when you got most of the insults? Or have you improved?

Fashion maxing is important. Lil wayne has an ugly face but is max fasion maxed and status maxed, and he found a hot wife.
denise-bidot-.jpg

I have to fasion max myself, but I'm still over 15% body fat, so there really isn't any point in me doing it now, since I would still be in the normie range.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, AscendingHero and EverythingMattersCel

My skin/general routine:

AM

PM
Vaseline for the lips

>3500 calories
>not in a surplus

nigga you got GI problems lmao

fix your diet and your skin will improve dramatically

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
>3500 calories
>not in a surplus

nigga you got GI problems lmao

fix your diet and your skin will improve dramatically
I'm 87kg of muscle. I need to eat 3500 calories.

Yet you diss gym maxing, which tells me you have not tried in any way to do anything about this

Conclusion? YOU'RE A FUCKTARD

Yet you diss gym maxing, which tells me you have not tried in any way to do anything about this

Conclusion? YOU'RE A FUCKTARD
Did you read any of my replies you mong? That's the point. Gym-celling doesn't work. I am a decent height, have long clavicles and work out 4-6x for 3 years now.

Only thing that matters is FACE. All of my bad treatment is because of FACE. I am basically fully soft-maxxed at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and AscendingHero
Hard Mewing fixes facial structure in most cases. But if you are not a teenager it could take a couple decades. Still worth it.

Everything you're doing sounds good. Were you doing all that, when you got most of the insults? Or have you improved?

Fashion maxing is important. Lil wayne has an ugly face but is max fasion maxed and status maxed, and he found a hot wife.
denise-bidot-.jpg

I have to fasion max myself, but I'm still over 15% body fat, so there really isn't any point in me doing it now, since I would still be in the normie range.
I'll never understand the obsession with these ugly sub 80 IQ rappers who can barely stutter out a sentence. If I were a girl, I'd unironically prefer breed with a poor but dominant chad with good genes over some puny crackhead who is filthy rich. DNA runs thicker than money.

*Hunchback of Notre Dame
*Slug
*Llama
*Shrek
*Rat
*Ogre
*Troll
*Goblin
*Ugly
*Creepy
*Disgusting
*"Eww"
*"Ewwww"
*"Eoowwwoo"
*"Ugggghhhh"
*"Ewwwuggghhh"
*"Ahhheewwwuggh"
*Ahhhhewwwuugghhh"
*"Aghhhhhhhhhhh"
*"Yuck"
**Look of disgust
**Shudders in disgust
**Laughs in my FACE
**Cackles in my FACE

listen.

Buy one of those lion manes online for dogs, wear that shit. next time you see a woman lunge at her like a lion, the way a lion pounces on a gazelle.

Think about it, there were no chad lions. you just pounce on the bitch

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
In high school I was brutally eviscerated whenever I got on the bus. The bus was packed with these ghetto black girls that would literally use their 20min+ journey to insult and belittle me for simply existing.
really? i cant believe that

I'll never understand the obsession with these ugly sub 80 IQ rappers who can barely stutter out a sentence. If I were a girl, I'd unironically prefer breed with a poor but dominant chad with good genes over some puny crackhead who is filthy rich. DNA runs thicker than money.
Biologically women have evolved to see money and status as attraction factors, along with looks. Money and status are also passed on to children. Looks is the dominant factor but more money and status can make up a some looks deficit, and a very high level of money and status can makeup for a higher level of looks deficit.

The reason I suspect is because of the historical role that money played, not only in ensuring offspring were healthy and survived famines, war, etc, but also in the physiological development of those offspring. High money and status allowed couples to provide their children with higher quality foods, which massively influence the development of height, health and many other components of attractive aesthetics. DNA is nothing if you don't have the money to provide it with high quality inputs to develop. Most people may be able to afford meat and a wide range of foods to get optimal nutrition now in an age of relative abundance, but this was not the case in our evolutionary past.

Another factor to consider is the mere exposure factor. Being exposed to an individual over a long period of time can increase your attraction to them, or at decrease your disgust with them. Famous people are able to have million of people listen to them sing and grow attracted to their voice, and watch interviews with them, and watch them in entertainment and grow attracted to them. This not only has an effect on the individual but it also allows those famous people to play the numbers game, to better find some one that is very attracted to their unique looks and vibe.

So, many, many factors involved.

Biologically women have evolved to see money and status as attraction factors, along with looks. Money and status are also passed on to children. Looks is the dominant factor but more money and status can make up a some looks deficit, and a very high level of money and status can makeup for a higher level of looks deficit.

The reason I suspect is because of the historical role that money played, not only in ensuring offspring were healthy and survived famines, war, etc, but also in the physiological development of those offspring. High money and status allowed couples to provide their children with higher quality foods, which massively influence the development of height, health and many other components of attractive aesthetics. DNA is nothing if you don't have the money to provide it with high quality inputs to develop. Most people may be able to afford meat and a wide range of foods to get optimal nutrition now in an age of relative abundance, but this was not the case in our evolutionary past.

Another factor to consider is the mere exposure factor. Being exposed to an individual over a long period of time can increase your attraction to them, or at decrease your disgust with them. Famous people are able to have million of people listen to them sing and grow attracted to their voice, and watch interviews with them, and watch them in entertainment and grow attracted to them. This not only has an effect on the individual but it also allows those famous people to play the numbers game, to better find some one that is very attracted to their unique looks and vibe.

So, many, many factors involved.
For most college/uni-aged women money is irrelevant. They want to ride the chad cock carousel and they aren't interested in resources at that point in their lives. It only matters for old, used up roasties because they want a beta-buxx.

Status always matters though. Even on a micro-level. It's the reason why you have an advantage if you are an athlete of a popular sport on campus. In burgerland I'm guessing it's track, basketball and American football. In the UK it's rugby.

Western women are the most egotistical, self-absorbed, narcy group of people in the world. They are obsessed with how others perceive them. Getting railed by an athlete gives them metaphorical rep points, which they can use to show off to their foid friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and AscendingHero

*Hunchback of Notre Dame
*Slug
*Llama
*Shrek
*Rat
*Ogre
*Troll
*Goblin
*Ugly
*Creepy
*Disgusting
*"Eww"
*"Ewwww"
*"Eoowwwoo"
*"Ugggghhhh"
*"Ewwwuggghhh"
*"Ahhheewwwuggh"
*Ahhhhewwwuugghhh"
*"Aghhhhhhhhhhh"
*"Yuck"
**Look of disgust
**Shudders in disgust
**Laughs in my FACE
**Cackles in my FACE

What height are you