The true differences between Red & Black Pill in layman's dumbed down American English:

Do you agree?

• No, Red Pill is hope and Black Pill is cope < This voter is a plonker

• Yes, I agree

• I will explain the real differences in my post

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
In layman's dumbed down American language:

Red-pill is understanding and acknowledging the world and doing something about it.

Black-pill is understanding and acknowledging the world and doing nothing about it other than bitch, cry and moan in an online tribal subculture.

If you don't agree you are kidding your in-denial selves.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 6341, Arvenas and 4 others
Wrong

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, middayshowers, Deleted member 4332 and 6 others
this entire thread is just semantics wtf are you even trying to define

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, EverythingMattersCel, 5'8manlet and 2 others
facts ontop of facts

this entire thread is just semantics wtf are you even trying to define

I'm afraid it's not semantics when people confuse Red-Pill philosophy for being Blue, while they as twits cling themselves to Black Pill philosophy and pretending like you are speaking nonsense for talking about evolving yourself

Last edited:

Red-pill is understanding and acknowledging the world and doing something about it.

Black-pill is understanding and acknowledging the world and doing nothing about it other than bitch, cry and moan in an online tribal subculture.

Blackpill is the truth.

Redpill is bluepill.

https://incels.is/threads/the-irony...ly-the-culmination-of-bluepill-advice.135056/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
Blackpill is the truth.

Redpill is bluepill.

https://incels.is/threads/the-irony...ly-the-culmination-of-bluepill-advice.135056/

Pick Up Artists are simply capitalising on a market of incels out there and ugly looking incels don't like this. They classify themselves as Red-Pill because it's an easy way to market towards their target niche.

Red-Pill is evolving. Black-Pill is dissolving. Don't categorise Red-Pill as PUA clap-trap.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
You are describing the people, not the ideology.

Also, blackpill entails greater steps you need to take in order to change yourself i.e. lefort 12, while being redpilled is mostly "just hit the gym and get confident bro"

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, middayshowers, Deathrasher42 and 4 others

No, redpill is delusion and black pill is reality

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 4332, maxmendietta and 1 other person
I do think that the blackpill can be detrimental to one's outlook on life, which can cause them to rot. Being blackpilled will only help you if you can handle the truth, are motivated to change, and have the resources to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Black Pill is meant to be the objective truth, but incels misuse it. It's what you do with the truth that matters and Red Pill advocates doing something. Black Pill advocates doing nothing, or at least this is what retards gauge from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6095
I do think that the blackpill can be detrimental to one's outlook on life, which can cause them to rot. Being blackpilled will only help you if you can handle the truth, are motivated to change, and have the resources to do so.

Bingo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
Black Pill is meant to be the objective truth, but incels misuse it. It's what you do with the truth that matters and Red Pill advocates doing something. Black Pill advocates doing nothing, or at least this is what retards gauge from it.
Oh wait NVM didn't notice the OP was
MakinItHappen
It all makes sense now :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and JackSparrow
Jfl@who denies Redpill completly if you are not fully attractive you will always need a game you can't approach a girl and say i wanna fuck you
Blackpill is a excuse for guys rotting here tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6908
Bro you back :feelsautistic: :feelsohh:

Blackpill doesn't really advocate anything imo. It just says that life is filled with genetic determinism and that looks play a large role in life. It isn't a guidebook like the redpill is. When you have swallowed the blackpill you can either chose to rot like the people on .co, wasting their life away or you can go to action, softmaxx, plan your sugeries, get your sugeries.

IMO you need a healthy dose of both, life isn't as simple as "be good looking and everything good will happen". Life will just exponentially easier the higher your PSL is. But you still need redpill and "game" if you want success unless you're 6PSL+.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, middayshowers, Deathrasher42 and 3 others
  • Total voters 6
  • This poll will close: Nov 17, 2050.

You are describing the people, not the ideology.

Also, blackpill entails greater steps you need to take in order to change yourself i.e. lefort 12, while being redpilled is mostly "just hit the gym and get confident bro"

Red-Pill isn't this simplistic. You are isolating a couple of statements from people who are Red-Pill and talk this softmax shit. Red-Pill is a mindset, not just a set of silly every day actions like "just go to the gym and lift bro".

A mind-set which is open to many actions in discovery-mode which could be of benefit.

People on here are hard-wired to think coming across as someone who encourages action is being a cuck. They are seeing what they want to see, rather than what is true. Quite contradictory to their philosophy which is about detaching all emotion and seeing the objective truth, don't you think?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 4053
Red-Pill isn't this simplistic. You are isolating a couple of statements from people who are Red-Pill and talk this softmax shit. Red-Pill is a mindset, not just a set of silly every day actions like "just go to the gym and lift bro".

A mind-set which is open to many actions in discovery-mode which could be of benefit.

People on here are hard-wired to think coming across as someone who encourages action is being a cuck. They are seeing what they want to see, rather than what is true. Quite contradictory to their philosophy which is about detaching all emotion and seeing the objective truth, don't you think?
What are you even going on about here? This forum is literally about taking action and becoming better looking. If that isn't action idk wtf is. Blackpill isn't as simplistic either, you have also completely fucking misunderstood the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Red-Pill isn't this simplistic. You are isolating a couple of statements from people who are Red-Pill and talk this softmax shit. Red-Pill is a mindset, not just a set of actions. A mind-set which is open to many actions discovery-mode which could be of benefit.

Yeah. That is why this forum has gone to shit, after the fact that most info on improving looks had already been discovered as of now. Users just shitpost and make fun of people who ask questions, good or bad, and say "no pics" "ur larping" "jfl @ u cuck"

Really is just a testament to letting yourself down, not doing enough to change, and letting the blackpill consume your mind and life to a point where you have 15k posts and 60 days logged on here with nothing to show for it. I would have crippling depression if I ever got to that point tbh.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6908 and inceletto
Yeah. That is why this forum has gone to shit, after the fact that most info on improving looks had already been discovered as of now. Users just shitpost and make fun of people who ask questions, good or bad, and say "no pics" "ur larping" "jfl @ u cuck"

Really is just a testament to letting yourself down, not doing enough to change, and letting the blackpill consume your mind and life to a point where you have 15k posts and 60 days logged on here with nothing to show for it. I would have crippling depression if I ever got to that point tbh.
Looksmax.me is incels.is but more narcissistic

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
What are you even going on about here? This forum is literally about taking action and becoming better looking.

Exactly and barely anyone does it, right? There was recently a thread asking users to detail what they did to looksmax. There were a swarm of regular posters who basically spend much time on here trolling that predictably answered: Nothing. - Yet we are surprised this place is a negative shit-hole outside the Best of the Best section? Cmon.

When you even talk about taking certain courses of action like LED light therapy, skin-care routine, strengthening poor under-eye support, using face muscle exercises to improve masseter muscles etc, you are called a Blue Pill cuck or someone that is trying to put a good engine into a car that looks shit on the outside.

All this does is encourage inaction and idleness. Go and look in the[Guide] SEX APPEAL MAXXING {Official Guide}(GTFIH) thread and you'll find idiots saying it's a waste of time if you don't have Chad bones.

I'm told I sound like PUAs because I want to discuss and debate ways for all of us to improve our appearance. It is a literal joke.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 7098 and Danish_Retard
Exactly and barely anyone does it, right? There was recently a thread asking users to detail what they did to looksmax. There were a swarm of regular posters who basically spend much time on here trolling that predictably answered: Nothing. - Yet we are surprised this place is a negative shit-hole outside the Best of the Best section? Cmon.

When you even talk about taking certain courses of action like LED light therapy or a skin-care routine, strengthening poor under-eye support, using face muscle exercises to improve masseter muscles etc, you are called a Blue Pill cuck or someone that is trying to put a good engine into a car that looks shit on the outside. All this does is encourage inaction and idleness. Go and look in the[Guide] SEX APPEAL MAXXING {Official Guide}(GTFIH) thread and you'll find idiots saying it's a waste of time if you don't have Chad bones.

I'm told I sound like PUA because I want to discuss and debate ways for all of us to improve our appearance. It is a literal joke.
I agree with you on this. There is nothing more pathetic than giving up just becuase you're not top 1% in genetics. I have argued this on here too, every 0,01 PSL point counts.
It's coping lazy fags that just give up because "muh chad doesnt have to work" retarded cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 7098
Redpill and Blackpill have truths to them.

for some people looksmaxxing won't work because they are deformed, mega aspies or too ugly to improve upon. why should they bother wasting their time if the game never started.

for everyone who's lowtier normie and above the redpill is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908, Deleted member 6873 and Danish_Retard
The point of the pills is that they explain reality.

Bluepill tells you keep your personality and stay working hard gets you everything. (Easily controls masses of young men to work despite being cucked.)

Redpill tells you to be a PUA and change your personality so you become "chad". (Just gets you arrested for assault JFL, pimply Asian subhuman can't do this.)

Blackpill tells you that looks determine your social ranking in the hierarchy. You can choose to do with that what you will.

LOOKSMAX is what tells you to improve on your aspects. incels.is tell you to just rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Blackpill = objective, scientific, reality. Genetics & being good looking are everything. Over if youre below 4 psl. :blackpill:

Redpill = just get tattoos and other useless shit bro. just be a confident alpha male bro! just act like genetics dont matter bro! just take roids and destory your organs, skin, hair, balls, and health bro! :feelstastyman::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
@EreptileDysfunction good post.

but looks aren't everything, yes you need a good base and being the imaginary "40 year old balding indian janitor" social skills will never save you from that existence.

you'll always see smart charming guys steal the girls from a similar looking autist.

it's a mix out of both pills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 6095
w0w

another shit "blackpill is fake" thread from a coping new user saying the same fucking thing that has been said 1000 times before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Redpill tells you to be a PUA and change your personality so you become "chad". (Just gets you arrested for assault JFL, pimply Asian subhuman can't do this.)

It simply doesn't though LOL

It acknowledges charisma, style and FRAME and advocates suiting this best to your current appearance. This doesn't work if you are below normie level, of course and so the incels had to create a black pill and now this has become the new "cool".

Justification for doing jack bloody shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
w0w

another shit "blackpill is fake" thread from a coping new user saying the same fucking thing that has been said 1000 times before

You seem quite emotional and I understand why, but don't care.

Quite triggered. Did I threaten your belief system about how you are a part of just the most unfortunate fucks out there? Sorry about that.

Last edited:

When you even talk about taking certain courses of action like LED light therapy, skin-care routine, strengthening poor under-eye support, using face muscle exercises to improve masseter muscles etc, you are called a Blue Pill cuck or someone that is trying to put a good engine into a car that looks shit on the outside.

All this does is encourage inaction and idleness. Go and look in the[Guide] SEX APPEAL MAXXING {Official Guide}(GTFIH) thread and you'll find idiots saying it's a waste of time if you don't have Chad bones.

I'm told I sound like PUAs because I want to discuss and debate ways for all of us to improve our appearance. It is a literal joke.
Blackpilled guys on here literally refuse selfcare jfl they re going of a cloud of dream which think when they become chad they can fuck ever girl with stares.It's not bluepilled to get a skincare routine,a good haircut and body building.Rofl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6908
The blackpill can underestimate the power of soft-maxxing and becomes too dramatic for tangible application at times. A 4 PSL normie can easily ascend to high tier normie or even creep into chadlite territory if he soft-maxxes his base to full potential. Redpillers understand this but some blackpillers get their perspective distorted and warped into thinking surgeries are needed for normie-level people before they have even attempted to soft-maxx.

Also, if there are 1 or 2 significant flaws that can be corrected by soft-maxxing (e.g. moderate acne or severely overweight) then the ascension from soft-maxxing alone can take someone from borderline trucel level to chadlite in the most extreme of cases.

However, the blackpill acknowledges that there is a minority of people that don't have the base to ascend or at least make discernible improvements to SMV through soft-maxxing. This is where users should be advocating invasive procedures as extreme as LeFort3 because there are no other means for them to ascend with exception to maybe reincarnation-maxxing. The thing is forums like .me overstate the percentage of people that fall into this category. In reality, it is mostly trucels and a minority of incels that need to go down this long, expensive and arduous route.

It should be engrained into blackpilled looksmaxxing philosophy that a man should never consider hard-maxxing until he has fully committed to a hardcore gymcelling, skincare and haircare regimen for at least 18 months. Ofc you can do both at the same time but you would have a better idea of where you stand in the looks totem pole by soft-maxxing your base first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deathrasher42 and Deleted member 6908
The blackpill can underestimate the power of soft-maxxing and becomes too dramatic for tangible application at times. A 4 PSL normie can easily ascend to high tier normie or even creep into chadlite territory if he soft-maxxes his base to full potential. Redpillers understand this but some blackpillers get their perspective distorted and warped into thinking surgeries are needed for normie-level people before they have even attempted to soft-maxx.

Also, if there are 1 or 2 significant flaws that can be corrected by soft-maxxing (e.g. moderate acne or severely overweight) then the ascension from soft-maxxing alone can take someone from borderline trucel level to chadlite in the most extreme of cases.

However, the blackpill acknowledges that there is a minority of people that don't have the base to ascend or at least make discernible improvements to SMV through soft-maxxing. This is where users should be advocating invasive procedures as extreme as LeFort3 because there are no other means for them to ascend with exception to maybe reincarnation-maxxing. The thing is forums like .me overstate the percentage of people that fall into this category. In reality, it is mostly trucels and a minority of incels that need to go down this long, expensive and arduous route.

It should be engrained into blackpilled looksmaxxing philosophy that a man should never consider hard-maxxing until he has fully committed to a hardcore gymcelling, skincare and haircare regimen for at least 18 months. Ofc you can do both at the same time but you would have a better idea of where you stand in the looks totem pole by soft-maxxing your base first.

This is an exceptional post and I wish I could attach it in with my opening one.

Amen to this bro. Amen.

Best post that I have fucking read on here. Authentic and real. Somebody with independent thought.

Last edited:
The blackpill is just a more extreme version of the redpill, what so hard to understand about that?

Redpill extends on the personality and attitude from the bluepill and postulates that while being nice and agreeable is nice, being dominant and assertive shows that you're not flickable and that it is truly alluring to women's sexually and inherently. The redpill suggests not much of facial aesthetic (at least not too obsessively) and suggests you just softmax (gymcelling for example) as "some alphas don't concern themselves about looks" as justification. It's personality with softmaxxing thrown in. Hardmaxxing is either of little or no importance in the redpill. In the redpill, women's hypergamy is broaded by any measure of power: money, status, the power brought by high IQ, role (of hierarchy), and last but not least physical looks (specifically masculine dimorphic traits). This means that an richcel, high-IQcel, orgecel, or a whatever could ascend as long they merit themselves in their respectives measures of power.

The blackpill (sorta) disregards personality and strongly assesses that looks are the prime factor in human heterosexuality, and with genetic determinism and nihilism (of both the moral and the existential varieties), you're pretty much stuck with whatever cards you're dealt with and self-improvement just improves what is there and allowed by your genes and development. Women's hypergamy is narrowed only to looks (and not just dimorphic and masculine traits, but aesthetic as well). Most men weren't evolved and developed to be highly aesthetic as we are male-dominated species, like most mammals. With women's equality and sexual revolution, most measure of power other than looks were marginalized or made obsolete because of the looks requirement and it is not impressive to most women nowadays. The equal ground just makes women want looks. To the blackpill, softmaxxing is like polishing a turd and only hardmaxxing can change your looks and your treatment significantly.

The similarities between the two are that unconditional love doesn't exist or is simply inconvenient, women's hypergamy, biological reasoning, shows the negative view of the dating and sexual market, and being a guy is highly risky but highly rewarding.

True I acknowledge the Blackpill that's why I'm getting surgery however I am not going to just rot here and do nothing

Time online 22d 20h 28m

Yeah you're clearly MAKING IT HAPPENING go get them red pilled alpha chad

Time online 22d 20h 28m

Yeah you're clearly MAKING IT HAPPENING go get them red pilled alpha chad

Quarantine. Lockdown.

Still a week and a bit to go till hair-dressers, gyms, clubs/bars etc open. I can't even return to work until the 4th of July so yeah.

You can say that, but we are in a unique situation right now as a world and there is not much I can do other than use this time to research on ways to ascend. Which is what I am doing, but you keep trolling son.

Red pill is pick up artist shit
Black pill is that looks are everything
They’re very different

I believe in the blackpill for the simple fact that the first girlfriend I ever had told me something like “the difference between shy/mysterious and creepy is whether the guy looks good or not” and applied that to everything, from that point on I saw the world as “looks define personality” not the other way around.

to be fair though if the whole statusmaxx thing is also a part of redpill then that definitely works, but I just think most of the redpill shit ONLY works after a certain looks level

.. but then I’ve seen a broke ugly short dude who was black without a BBC who had dozens of girlfriends that he cheated on. So I guess sometimes it works.

is there a dark red pill? Cause I think that’s the true pill

Last edited:
Glad this cuck is banned