The True Sub5's

D

Deleted member 29651

Master
I honestly think the true sub5 humans are the people with deformities.
If you're just an average ugly guy you can definitely pull some bluepilled wo/men.
But if you're deformed your dating life is completely over.
main-qimg-970511305818e14ed03ab21f15e67ec3-lq

if you saw this thing you wouldn't dare look in its direction the only feelings you would have towards it would be utter disgust i know this may be water but holy hell how can they cope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 123abc, extremchange628181, sudanguy and 7 others
If you're just an average ugly guy you can definitely pull some bluepilled wo/men.

if you saw this thing you wouldn't dare look in its direction the only feelings you would have towards it would be utter disgust i know this may be water but holy hell how can they cope.
These people are sub-0

• +1
Reactions: 123abc, HarrierDuBois, Krakowski and 7 others
i wouldn't be that harsh on them
Point is you don’t compete with these people, they are irrelevant and forgotten by society. The incel sub 5 nerd is still part of society for example.

• +1
Reactions: 123abc, Krakowski, Mewton and 5 others
HE LITERALLY CAN'T SEE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A WOMAN IS

• +1
Reactions: 123abc, 5'7 zoomer, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
bru doesn't know what a sub-5 is

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, WanderingBurro and UndiagnosedSchizo
Point is you don’t compete with these people, they are irrelevant and forgotten by society. The incel sub 5 nerd is still part of society for example.
true

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and UndiagnosedSchizo
i try not to be too harsh
hey kid, that’s life

it will always be harsh, not BGM level harsh but it will be harsh. you will get rejected and thrown into the dirt for shit you can’t control, but so has every other person. don’t let it bother you, because you’ll end up like the rest of the people on here

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 29651
hey kid, that’s life

it will always be harsh, not BGM level harsh but it will be harsh. you will get rejected and thrown into the dirt for shit you can’t control, but so has every other person. don’t let it bother you, because you’ll end up like the rest of the people on here
i know it will be harsh but for these people i honestly don't see how they can live knowing that they look like that. I'd honestly rope if i was remotely deformed

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and UndiagnosedSchizo
i know it will be harsh but for these people i honestly don't see how they can live knowing that they look like that. I'd honestly rope if i was remotely deformed
well, you could always ask @Lebgfinal how he copes with being deformed and not roping

he’s also such a great rater! 🙂

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 29651
Cope, a bimax with clockwise rotation would ascend him hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 123abc and Francoso
Bhai just needs a Lefort III.

they'll at least get pity sex

meanwhile being a 5'7 sub 5 makes u invisible. no one will be repulsed by you but at the same time no one will want to be with you either

This is why there's no such thing as a God. This disgusting abomination wouldn't exist if there was. And noorwooding on top of that

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29651 and Mewton
Looks like a shotgun suicide survivor

Shut up. You are the type of school bully for whom school shooters come for.

• +1
Reactions: 123abc
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29651

this is so sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back