wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

Jfl if u believe this false flag
@cromagnon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PLA1092, gigell, nathan and 1 other person
There are legit pics of the bullet mid air online. Feds could not pull this off.

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
There are legit pics of the bullet mid air online. Feds could not pull this off.
The bullets were real but he was never actually going to kill trump

The secret service snipers would have seen him immediately on the roof and shot him

• Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte
Cmon.

There was just one angry tranny incel and Secret Service doing their job like rock IQ level apes. :lul:
Legit lol like he was on the roof in rural area for 10 minutes setting up and even the crowd saw the guy but the secret service didn’t?:forcedsmile:

Ofc it's a low IQ stunt.

• +1
Bro you’re literally the first one posting this today, that’s crazy

• JFL
Water

• +1
Reactions: fuse
The bullets were real but he was never actually going to kill trump

The secret service snipers would have seen him immediately on the roof and shot him

No it was def planned by some sort of shadow organization controlling secret service. They def could’ve shot him. But they were planning to kill Trump. The guy just missed.

• Hmm...
Bro you’re literally the first one posting this today, that’s crazy
Mirin sarcasm:forcedsmile:

I remember some other guy made a thread abt it

I really dont't get who the fuck thought it was a good idea, literally the dumbest shit he could have done.

• +1
I really dont't get who the fuck thought it was a good idea, literally the dumbest shit he could have done.
He doesn’t like Donnie I guess

No it was def planned by some sort of shadow organization controlling secret service. They def could’ve shot him. But they were planning to kill Trump. The guy just missed.
They couldn’t have found a better shot?

Just hire a 20 year old loser to expertly miss your skull by a fraction of an inch and then die for you even though you are already winning theory.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
1963 CIA would have gotten him. 2024 CIA is Woke & full of DEI retards. Thank God.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and VolcelFTW