The trump shit is fake

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
No way nigga got shot in the ear just perfect enough to not die, he's just trying to get some bitch goofy cult fans, not like he's in control of the system anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49, fuse, gigell and 7 others
God saved him buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, greycel and Mkhzee
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49, fuse and DalitBoss
God bless America

• +1
Reactions: murdah, datboijj and DalitBoss
you can make an argument that it's staged
but it's definitely not fake

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
retarded ass nigga
Fuck are you on bud? I just assume these countries because they are the most common countries where users of this site are from.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and Mkhzee
Fuck are you on bud? I just assume these countries because they are the most common countries where users of this site are from.
"U don't wanna see my darkside buddy" ahh 😆😆

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nword49, greycel and DalitBoss
  • +1
  • Woah
“Youre gonna miss me when im gone” ass prank💀

Trump is a kike and diva

• +1
  • Love it
Lol, there's a TV movie about a politician who stages a shooting to gain popularity, he hires a very skilled sniper, that shoots him exactly in a safe spot on his body, so he survives and is seen as a hero.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Prolly not fake, seems too much of a coincidence that sleepy joe about to be ousted n some extreme lib tard kid clearly been given a perfect opportunity to assassinate and is now conveniently dead so he can’t say the cia hired him or he got honey potted by some dem chick from cia

Fuck knows

It’ll come to light

Extremely similar to JFK

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Prolly not fake, seems too much of a coincidence that sleepy joe about to be ousted n some extreme lib tard kid clearly been given a perfect opportunity to assassinate and is now conveniently dead so he can’t say the cia hired him or he got honey potted by some dem chick from cia

Fuck knows

It’ll come to light

Extremely similar to JFK
Irs looks fake and trump gain alot

Yep, Trump would risk getting his brain material splattered on live TV and mortally wounding one of his supporters in order to gain popularity in the election.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yep, Trump would risk getting his brain material splattered on live TV and mortally wounding one of his supporters in order to gain popularity in the election.
He painted that shit on, and who knows if the Mexican immigrant was actually dead or acting

• +1
Reactions: nword49
He painted that shit on, and who knows if the Mexican immigrant was actually dead or acting
It was a white antifascist liberal and there have been confirmed casualties and injured among the crowd

Lol, there's a TV movie about a politician who stages a shooting to gain popularity, he hires a very skilled sniper, that shoots him exactly in a safe spot on his body, so he survives and is seen as a hero.

Does that transgender incel looked like professional sniper to you? :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and murdah
It was a white antifascist liberal and there have been confirmed casualties and injured among the crowd
But I'm surprised that the Secret service ignored the man who told them that there was a Guy on top of the building. Makes you wonder

• +1
But I'm surprised that the Secret service ignored the man who told them that there was a Guy on top of the building. Makes you wonder
Wasn’t fake or staged by him, but the possibility of an inside Job isn’t too farfetched at all. I also saw this topic pop up in rightwing twitter and they made good points.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Show his damaged ear it must be permanent scar injury also the sound of the gun sounded like paintball

Last edited:
  • JFL