Reactions: chaddyboi66, Corleone, bugeye and 2 others
why is there a random white guy

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 25938
why is there a random white guy
Afrikaners.
Afrikaners (Afrikaans: [afriˈkɑːnərs]) are a South African ethnic group descended from predominantly Dutch immigrants first arriving at the Cape of Good Hope in 1652. They traditionally dominated South Africa's politics and commercial agricultural sector prior to 1994.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 25938
Wonder where you got that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
how long ago did they settle there
Long enough for Mandela to genocide a portion of them. That terrorist murdered White children in bus schools. Thousands of White farmers were murdered since the Apartheid ended. Worse even: a lot of South African Whites are not allowed to leave. They are stuck there, fighting for their existence. No, they are not necessarily descendants of European colonizers. These people have often settled in uninhabited lands to make a life for themselves just to get railed by African primates who should have learned not to defecate in their own water by now.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 22924
Long enough for Mandela to genocide a portion of them. That terrorist murdered White children in bus schools. Thousands of White farmers were murdered since the Apartheid ended. Worse even: a lot of South African Whites are not allowed to leave. They are stuck there, fighting for their existence. No, they are not necessarily descendants of European colonizers. These people have often settled in uninhabited lands to make a life for themselves just to get railed by African primates who should have learned not to defecate in their own water by now.
thats fucked up tbh i made a presentation about nelson maddela couple year ago in school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
tad bit self hating

Ah yes, the Sahel. The Berlin Wall of the African continent. The relic boundary everyone forgot about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
This is just showing Edomite (so-called White) men conquering you ugly baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) men 🤣. You’re seething at seeing this.

She has a Arab/African Accent. Very unique.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
This is just showing Edomite (so-called White) men conquering you ugly baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) men 🤣. You’re seething at seeing this.

one day I'm hamite, next I'm phutite, then I'm cushitic
Make up your mind you fucking ape

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 25938
one day I'm hamite, next I'm phutite, then I'm cushitic
Make up your mind you fucking ape

Phut and Cush come from Ham, baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man 😂. Try getting some intelligence for once, dumb baboon.

Phut and Cush come from Ham, baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man 😂. Try getting some intelligence for once, dumb baboon.
why don't you try stopping ur mother from suckin the meat off my dick

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
why don't you try stopping ur mother from suckin the meat off my dick

Stop your ugly black Hamite (so-called African) whore mother from getting ran through by Edomite (so-called White) men 😆.

@luljankybo arent u black

Bring Rhodesia back

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26116 and Deleted member 24507
@Ozell Israelite put this man back on his place

• +1
  • Ugh..
over for ur iq if u think that wanna Hebrew nigger can "put me in my place"

It’s over for you, nigger baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man. You didn’t even counter anything that I said either.