The Truth About Blackpill IRL[Ending Debates GTFIH]

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Misunderstanding #1: Blackpill is NOT the same as genetic destiny. Stop calling it that, if you believe in determinism that's fine but don't conflate it with BP. BP is the belief that looks are the sole most important factor in deciding the course of your life. And no, this isnt the same in the slightest.

Cope #1: BP is not entirely accurate or applicable for everything and it isnt close to 100% true. If you think looks are everything in life, you live in a fantasy world. A world you created in your head to use an excuse for not doing anything with your life and not improving in any sense so you can just rot and not do anything. The amount of money you have is far more important in determining how your life will play out than looks. "But Jordan was a poor drug dealer!" Who cares, he's a 1 in a in-a-million story. If you're born into a poor family in a shit country, hunter eyes and a good jaw isnt saving you from poverty and working a shit job to make ends meet.

NtPill: Yes NT matters, it matters a lot. I've been a big believer but it isn't entirely true. Being NT only works once you've met a certain look threshold in most cases. If you are severely unpleasant or weird to be around being HTN+ won't save you from loneliness or being single. You'll get the chance and time of day that LTNs wont get. But you will be kicked out if you're severely neurodivergent. Humans are emotional creatures, this is science it really isn't rocket science. I think most of us here wouldnt date a stylite if she acted like a bitch constantly. Looks matter, but only to a certain point. Once you're mid-MTN+ its more about NT. Also most of you dont realize most chads are super nice people.

People need to realize BP isnt all or nothing. It exists, but in certain scenarios and certain environments. Your looks are important, but not everything and not nothing. You idiots have no life experience and shouldnt even be commenting on it for half of you. Some of you are 14/15 and havent had social circles, been clubbing, had a gf, etc. Theres a reason most long-term users are less blackpilled than their first month here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Michael Myers, rand anon and 5 others
inb4 water

@yeeyeeslayer @Jason Voorhees @NorwoodAscender @Michael Myers @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees
Blackpill was always about what chad can do not what the subhuman can't do.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu, ChadL1te and yeeyeeslayer
I don't understand all this energy over such a minor point

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Why number points if you're going to list a singular point are you a malfunctioning bot?

holy shit the debate has finally been put to rest. Bravo my nig nog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, AspiringMogger, the BULL and 2 others
take good from both black and red pill

took like 5 minutes to write, to retards this is a lot though
I mean the tone as much as the length. I can't imagine writing, "Listen up, fuckers! You blackpill retards think genetics are everything, but really it's your looks which come from your genes that are most important! Oh, and nt matters after you're already gl. Can't believe I have to clarify this shit for you, but there it is!"

This is a pretty down-the-middle boring blackpill take. I don't even think it's worth a thread -- let alone tagging it ENDING DEBATE GTFIH.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Why number points if you're going to list a singular point are you a malfunctioning bot?
im saying its the number one cope, i can see what u mean tho

dnrd not cuz the post is bad but my attention span has been chernobyl'd

• +1
I mean the tone as much as the length. I can't imagine writing, "Listen up, fuckers! You blackpill retards think genetics are everything, but really it's your looks which come from your genes that are most important! Oh, and nt matters after you're already gl. Can't believe I have to clarify this shit for you, but there it is!"

This is a pretty down-the-middle boring blackpill take. I don't even think it's worth a thread -- let alone tagging it ENDING DEBATE GTFIH.
would agree its lukewarm if i didnt see it with my eyes, tons of ppl who think otherwise, theyre just random

If you think the tone is cringe thats fair

It seems the bimonthly forum debate about bp has sprung so its time to settle it for once and for all(Rant style)

Misunderstanding #1: Blackpill is NOT the same as genetic destiny. Stop calling it that, if you believe in determinism that's fine but don't conflate it with BP. BP is the belief that looks are the sole most important factor in deciding the course of your life. And no, this isnt the same in the slightest.

Cope #1: BP is not entirely accurate or applicable for everything and it isnt close to 100% true. If you think looks are everything in life, you live in a fantasy world. A world you created in your head to use an excuse for not doing anything with your life and not improving in any sense so you can just rot and not do anything. The amount of money you have is far more important in determining how your life will play out than looks. "But Jordan was a poor drug dealer!" Who cares, he's a 1 in a in-a-million story. If you're born into a poor family in a shit country, hunter eyes and a good jaw isnt saving you from poverty and working a shit job to make ends meet.

NtPill: Yes NT matters, it matters a lot. I've been a big believer but it isn't entirely true. Being NT only works once you've met a certain look threshold in most cases. If you are severely unpleasant or weird to be around being HTN+ won't save you from loneliness or being single. You'll get the chance and time of day that LTNs wont get. But you will be kicked out if you're severely neurodivergent. Humans are emotional creatures, this is science it really isn't rocket science. I think most of us here wouldnt date a stylite if she acted like a bitch constantly. Looks matter, but only to a certain point. Once you're mid-MTN+ its more about NT. Also most of you dont realize most chads are super nice people.

People need to realize BP isnt all or nothing. It exists, but in certain scenarios and certain environments. Your looks are important, but not everything and not nothing. You idiots have no life experience and shouldnt even be commenting on it for half of you. Some of you are 14/15 and havent had social circles, been clubbing, had a gf, etc. Theres a reason most long-term users are less blackpilled than their first month here.
also chads aren't nice people from my experience

• +1
also chads aren't nice people from my experience
Not all of them are nicd. Some of them are assholes but the chill ones are good tbh.

• +1
I agree with most of your thread. I Wouldn't say ur thread is redpilled garbage like many here would regard it as, though it kind of skirts towards it with how much you're describing sexuality as something seemingly unique. I always believed in the redpill but with blackpill of looks being of primary importance. That to me is the final blackpill.

Last edited:
  • +1

I agree bhai. Things such as personality only matter when you pass the looks threshold.

• +1
FINALLY!!!

hallefucking lujah someone said it

• +1
tbh blackpill is more like redpill now since there’s so many surgeries and as long as your are born in a first world country and “work hard” you’ll be able to afford them assuming you aren’t subhuman

• +1
The only problem is having a binary blackpill concept

• +1